The Internet Link/Info Police are around again

"....they can confirm whether or not real output for the previous days trading are being posted or not very simple ...I think two weeks is pretty decent."

not really.....two weeks can be mud or be glorious not necessarily substantive

"With all due respect ....."

likewise; a verifiable equity curve is the key here, for you, too ! Longer than two weeks.......

The guy has a point, we can all sit here and berate his software,but so far none of us have bothered to take the free trial

lol,after you

Dont see why he cant call a few trades out form us. Saying he isnt allowed is a little weak I feel

fair enough

i frequent a live chat where i my calls are time-stamped and a mod can verify them.....so, mebe, that's a good idea...it could be verified.....mebe.....

Hi Lord flasheart do you mean as they happen on the software post them as quick as I can here as much in real time as I can ? I could try doing that for a bit and see if thats possible I don't know?........another algo within the software, it has a few different ones monitoring different things, is called true reckoning it's designed to spot turns in the emini before they happen... the average turn is 1 to 3 points in a very choppy market but it's designed I'm told to catch bigger turns which it does quite often. And I've seen it do it well many times now.

Whilst some days theres no signal from it other days theres a few...that might be even easier for me to post in realtime if thats agreed as they happen less frequent than all the other info and posting 20 30 messages in real time could get messy. Also the posts are timestamped ? Correct or no ?

I know its only one part but what do you think? I'll do that as much as I can as time goes on. I had commitments outside trading next week so the only reason I won't be posting of a certain day is if I have to be away from the PC.

I'll get the Friday chart of all the signals up when I get a copy in the meantime heres True Reckoning from Friday....on the main screenshot or when trading it's abbreviated to TR to save screen room.

Fridays was good as if you decided to stay with it you'd have caught a good move...... I personally also watch for narrow range days in accordance with this software so when I see a signal like that I try and hold on as long as my nerve wil and buy way out of the money binaries sometimes. Friday was a nr7 day for the emini and TR caught it well.

Again as I said it can catch smaller moves and fire off signals then the opposite way but also does a good job at catching the big turns. I have asked them as well about coding in nr4 days and nr7 days for future as well so maybe traders can get a sense of the possible strength of a move on certain days.

There was one late in the day TR signal on the other example of the signals the other day...it would have been good for aprox 4 points i think... not bad !

I do hope that someone does try the trial at some point as it would be great to have someone else whom would be considered neutral discuss the good and possible pitfalls...the good thing is any pitfalls or requests to change something on the software they are very willing to hear and try and do.
thanks

Guys please let me know your opinion on whether thats acceptable and please bear in mind it's not my company also. I can't post live calls for ever as why would any one buy the guys software and I could honestly get in trouble...I asked permission as to whether I can call out the TR calls live for a while and got it but I don't want to lose access to this great software for myself either...trying to balance everything here !!!

Attachments

• T2wTRforFriday13thapril.png
    T2wTRforFriday13thapril.png
    58.9 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
There's a Emini TR Signal (True Reckoning) signal buy long at 15.44

timestamp is wrong on this post?

Last edited:
No sorry I didn't realise the timestamp on the forum on this pc wasn't set right.........it's now.........I in UK at the moment sorry I won't make mistake agin

It's ok, most people probably figured it out. Your 15:44 time stamp is 10:44am to me. I'm in the USA

Peter

your posts are time stamped in the top left corner of the post.

Peter

There was one this morning 8.05 gmt which was good it was long and another one at 13.00 gmt ashort signal.....it only went aprox 2.5 point though.
I wasn't at the pc this morning....presuming GMT - 5 hours so first one would have been Globex times your session .

thanks pete by the way I hadn't noticed previous whoops !!

Last edited:
When are these trades closing?

I'm only calling the signals out....not recommending any one to trade etc...money is up to everyone themselves
reason for posting the signals is it's from a new software that we are discussing here......again just calling them out as they happen only.
thanks

No offence Alex - but you really do suck at this internet marketing thing...

But looking on the positive side, he's definately come to the right place to learn :LOL:

every day someone kindly treats us to a masterclass in scamming the gullible, it wont take him long to pick up the basics.

But looking on the positive side, he's definately come to the right place to learn :LOL:

every day someone kindly treats us to a masterclass in scamming the gullible, it wont take him long to pick up the basics.

He sucks the most in the history of marketing..

In the history of T2W...

In the history of sucking...

(reps Kung Fu Panda)

He sucks the most in the history of marketing..

In the history of T2W...

In the history of sucking...

(reps Kung Fu Panda)

:LOL:Ah well, none taken . It's not about me anyway. I'm just posting a few signals the software is giving...up to everyone to make of it whatever they think
thanks for the input though....I won't apply for any marketing jobs then but keep trading with this software....they have launched crude oil TR signals as well BTW heres this morning.

I may suck...possibly ugly and stupid too who knows ?but one things for sure the software sure doesn't suck !!!

Attachments

• crudeoil16thaprilMorning.png
    crudeoil16thaprilMorning.png
    63.1 KB · Views: 203