The Internet Link/Info Police are around again

lol funny...the only black boxes at work are the ones used by banks and big trading houses to do program trades/ hfts trades every day of the wek costing day traders lots of money .

Also to lucky pete just saw you posted again if you don't have a vested interest either then why don't any of you accept the offer of a pm to get the link of the software company to see for yourselves ??? BTW same as you attacking me I find it hard to believe you ?

ALEX26

I'd tone it down if I were you sonny, otherwise your current 8 post count will rapidly become 0.

FYI, the post deleted last night was as a result of a complaint on the neural nets thread where the contributors go about their business in an orderly fashion and clearly don't take kindly to being told that what they are doing is "so yesterday" and that what you are offering is the best thing since sliced bread.

Now you have a think about that and mend the attitude problem. That's just for starters, i'll be watching !

Thank you at least for some sort of explaination and a question as well then . If I do not post a promo code link can a link or a news item about new software be posted?

Also to everyone ok got a little frustrated as the intentions were well meant starting out to tell people about exciting new stuff and not being able to do it. probably shouldn't have risen to some comments but thats life live and learn. I hope at least the program trading piece about market timings will be of help to people. keep and eye on it as it is very relevant.
Thanks

lol funny...the only black boxes at work are the ones used by banks and big trading houses to do program trades/ hfts trades every day of the wek costing day traders lots of money .

Also to lucky pete just saw you posted again if you don't have a vested interest either then why don't any of you accept the offer of a pm to get the link of the software company to see for yourselves ???

I don't need the software and have no interest in it for myself or time to bother, whether it works or not.

BTW same as you attacking me I find it hard to believe you ?

The difference is I am not asking you to believe me. Whether or no you do won't affect my life or finances one bit. Not the same in your case though. The more people you can persuade the more commissions you make.

Peter

wtf are you calling me some sort of Nazi ???
..... what sort of person goes around calling people with helpful info "thieves" and "nazi" ???

Don't worry, he's not calling you a Nazi. He made reference to a "Nazi Box".

Now, you may not be aware of this, so I'm going to let you into to a big secret. At T2W we are privileged to be blessed with the occasional attention of possibly the world's greatest living philanthropist. Of course, you know who I am talking about - the legendary trader and expert, Mr (soon we hope to be Sir) Guy Cohen.

Mr Cohen is so filled with love for his fellow man that he offers limited quantities of his best strategies to members of the public - in exchange for a very modest fee, which doubtless is given to widows and orphans, for he certainly does not need the money.

Now, Nazis. If they are known for anything, they are known for their trading expertise. A box of this expertise was smuggled out of Germany during the war, but alas! Its secrets went to the grave with the Hungarian who absconded with them.

Until - oh happy day! The world's greatest codebreaker, Mr Guy Cohen, deciphered the contents of the Nazi box. It was the most amazing system anyone had ever seen, but this was of course not good enough for Guy Cohen, who proceeded to improve it.

He has made 89 Nazi boxes - 89 only, mark you - available. We've all bought two each, but I think there may be a few left.

So you see, we have no need of your trading knowledge. I personally make up to £7,381 (and more!) from each of my boxes per day, and it only takes 20 minutes on the beach, big house, secrets, blah blah blah continued ad nauseam.

I don't need the software and have no interest in it for myself or time to bother, whether it works or not.

The difference is I am not asking you to believe me. Whether or no you do won't affect my life or finances one bit. Not the same in your case though. The more people you can persuade the more commissions you make.

Peter

Hi Pete ok look I apoligize and i am glad it wouldn't affect you one way or the other. I in hindsight know i shouldn't have signed up as an agent for the software and then try posting info about it.
I did think that it would be okay to make some extra money from the affiliate link and thought why not ... but whether you want to believe me the honest overall thing was i can't believe it exists and did want to tell people about it.
I can see now no matter what way you try to get info out there it's almost impossible to mention new stuff. Lesson learned and agin I apoligize to everyon e for getting frustrated about it all.
tks

Hi Pete ok look I apoligize and i am glad it wouldn't affect you one way or the other. I in hindsight know i shouldn't have signed up as an agent for the software and then try posting info about it.
I did think that it would be okay to make some extra money from the affiliate link and thought why not ... but whether you want to believe me the honest overall thing was i can't believe it exists and did want to tell people about it.
I can see now no matter what way you try to get info out there it's almost impossible to mention new stuff. Lesson learned and agin I apoligize to everyon e for getting frustrated about it all.
tks

But couldn't you just follow the signals and make some extra money?

hi PB boyles...actually I am doing that I was stupid to sign on as an agent for it as I said and then try to post info about it I see the error in that now.
That was stupid .

I have been researching the program trading stuff for years and honestly wanted to get word out there that the game has changed.

I'm sitting here licking my wounds now for being stupid about it though .

:mad:I signed up as an agent for the software company I do not own it...i trade for a living and after losing money too much I started to use it.
I decided I wanted to tell people about it...it's a game changer pure and simple. I don't think there is anything wrong with becoming an agent for what is out of this world software as well....it's about making money isn't it ???
Trade To Win ......... flag and nobble anything that threatens the staus quo thats more like it ........... so basically as long as everyone on this site talks rubbish...claims and give out signals that sometimes work and don't work talk about stoneage indicators etc that do not work...... Trade To Win and muppets who have the millions to shut people up can control the info.

Yup !!! Don't see the point of the forum if you can't get relevant info on things....funny how Program Trading/ HFTS now control 80% of the daily market
but you'll find very little info on the 3 pieces of software out there that help you game this situation. I said 3 !!! I am only signed up with one in particular . You can't even find info on the internet easily on the other two either why.....cos of the reasons I mentioned.

Muppets with agendas flagging messages etc :mad: Trade To Lose more like :mad: How many people are actually making a full time living from trading ???

You could actually post up your results - that'll have people clicking your vendor button in droves.

Do you have any secret Nazi boxes for sale? I hear they're out of this world.

Stop Press...

Prior to the break up of the Soviet Union, the womens steroid addled olympic weight lifting team were working on a device to accurately predict changes in strength of their athletes during their periods.

This (menstrual) cycle analysis was found to have applications in other areas, it was found that these cycles exist in nature and that they could be applied to the financial markets.

Named after one of the olympic lifts, the "Snatch Sniffer" was lost after the fall of the Soviet Union but was recently found under the bed of the VIP room of a Siberian whorehouse.

Only 89 copies available - go to "www.snatchsniffer.com" and get your box today.

You could actually post up your results - that'll have people clicking your vendor button in droves.
Hi Dionysus...now I'm really confused, I thought i can't post links to stuff etc ? The software company puts up a chart at the end of day for all to see i guess they could be posted up for people to see but again can I give the software companies name is that case?
I am using it myself and happy with it and the whole commision thing I shouldn't have done with a promo code but I am wondering whether or not it's worth the hassle at this stage.
I'd say if anyone wants the link free just send me a message maybe thats the best way to go unless someone has a better suggestion...maybe all you guys would have a look at it and see what you think?
Thanks

Hi Dionysus...now I'm really confused, I thought i can't post links to stuff etc ? The software company puts up a chart at the end of day for all to see i guess they could be posted up for people to see but again can I give the software companies name is that case?
I am using it myself and happy with it and the whole commision thing I shouldn't have done with a promo code but I am wondering whether or not it's worth the hassle at this stage.
I'd say if anyone wants the link free just send me a message maybe thats the best way to go unless someone has a better suggestion...maybe all you guys would have a look at it and see what you think?
Thanks
Isn't there a "Commercial thread" on T2W in which you could tout your wares?

Priceless. WackyPete is stopping this guy from posting because he the T2W representative of evil corporate banking interests who are shaking in their boots at the mere thought of this software. Software that will presumably render billions of dollars worth of next-to-exchange top of the line programming tech utterly useless.

I love this place :love:

hi look I never did get a chance to actually tell people about the software. And I don't want to get into any more arguments either.
No one said the banks software is useless quite the opposite in order to make money in the program trading lead environment you have to learn to trade with them and thats what its all about.

..subject to DionysusToast advice "You could actually post up your results - that'll have people clicking your vendor button in droves" I am taking his advice

I had to get permission as it's not my company but heres yesterday and as and when I get a chance I'll try to post daily results for a while .

Attachments

• t2wapr12.png
    t2wapr12.png
    91.8 KB · Views: 217
There's no results there...

If black-box software provides signals, as yours does, the only thing that really matters is whether you managed to make a profit from the signals.

You could just post up your results from last weeks trading, for example.

Last edited:
There's no results there...

If black-box software provides signals, as yours does, the only thing that really matters is whether you managed to make a profit from the signals.

With all due respect I had heard of your business before Jigsaw Trading so I know you also know the importance of order flow in todays environment, also the algos to monitor the algos and I think what you have has a sound basis in todays trading environment as does this. Theres also very little out there so plenty of room for more.

The software is no black Box as such...it simply is combinations of the best of order flow and algos as I said to detect the other algos and with thankfully now the processing power of cloud computing...it can be done in real time whereas it couldn't before unless you had millions to do it with.

I am also sure but could be wrong that when you started out trying to inform and educate traders about how important order flow is that it wouldn't have been easy for sure like a lot of new things/new information.

As regards me personally ...Yes actually I did and i do make money from this what ya want my bank account? show me yours and I'll show you mine ?( not fighting joking with you..ok)
Again with respect I think me or I is irrelavant in this conversation at this point as it should be whether the signals being provided by the software are good or not.

Sorry but I have to disagree with you saying theres no results. The whole conversation was to let people know about just whats out there now to gain an edge.I know it's good but would like to know what other people think etc.

Everyone is going to trade different what the algos do is give people a real time advantage to trade along with when the banks etc are trading not against them.

Yesterdays example of the signals that surfaced are only one part of the Algorytms that are part of the software companies system.
I'll be happy to post results for a while so people can see whether or not they could have traded signals like that.

The beauty of crunching order flows and combining them with other algos in real time as well as detechting buy and sell programs kicking in is the percentages are now in the traders favour for a change.

Some people spread bet , some people trade an emini account with a broker some trade binaries the type of signals put out by this is tradeable in many ways and styles like everthing.

I personally trade Binaries with an expiration time signals like that are perfect for it and by the way order Flows which you also do are a very helpful part of the whole sytem.
It as I said some of the companies customers only put a trade on a binary early or late in the day depending on what way the tape is looking.

I usually prefer to get a good indication of where the market is moving short time and buy binaries with a very close expiration (2 hour binaries etc)knowing full well that with the signals the odds are now stacked very much in my favour.

The company has applied this to several markets including crude with great results. Again I respectfully ask let me post the signals as you suggested for all to see and make their own decisions without hinderence....it's not about me.

I spent years trying to figure out program trading etc and how to deal with the new trading environment , I tried and came across a few different pieces of software during that time but theres not a lot out there and definetly not a lot of real time stuff.

I am actually happy to see that your business exists too as the more companies or in this software companies case individuals that put there resources and time into working on order flows and algos to detect the "black boxes" then the better it is for all traders trying to make their living.

thanks again and hopefully as you see more signals you might agree or half agree. that indeed software like this ....and others...are a good thing to help give all traders an edge in very different times !

Not everyone agrees on the same things all the time but hopefully even if not be objective and see both sides of the coin.

One good thing about some developers is they will listen and try to adapt the stuff to what customers are saying. Theres still a lot of development going on with this behind the scenes due to customer requests including a few suggestion by myself.(y)

Anyway Thanks and best regards look forward to not arguing any more and having a good discussion about good points or possible pitfalls with the software etc as time goes on. It's late so I'm going to go bed and going toenjoy the weekend before it starts agin Monday have a good weekend and best regards.(y)

btw as regards results the guy gives a free two week trial to download and run his software so anyone can just run it and see results for themselves before ever commiting to anything.
Also then they can confirm whether or not real output for the previous days trading are being posted or not very simple ...you could do that yourself even. I think two weeks is pretty decent. !

Last edited: