The Internet Link/Info Police are around again

I'm only calling the signals out....not recommending any one to trade etc...money is up to everyone themselves
reason for posting the signals is it's from a new software that we are discussing here......again just calling them out as they happen only.
thanks

If you're not calling the stoploss and take profit levels then you're wasting everyone's time. You might as well call random buy and sell signals and then later on pretend where you took profits, it's all just imaginary trading.

you can sign up for a free trial and see for yourself if it's imaginary or not...that simple to do.

I'm not going to be responsible for any ones money...if someone uses any sort of indicator it's all about deciding to take a signal or not and be it going in your favour or against when to get out...thats the same with everything.

I said i'd try and post some signals as an when I'm at my pc and get them and if someone wants to sign up for a trial and monitor it themselves even better as then they and everyone else can call me a liar if I'm posting imaginary signals.

The software gives good signals again as I said before a person would probably trade them different if spread betting as opposed to binaries etc ..

Also with free trials you can just observe and not actually make any trades just sit back and see whether or not "it does what it says on the tin"

You can lead a horse to water but can't make him drink it !

Last edited:
Absolute nonsense. pboyles is absolutely right, you are trying to pull the oldest trick in the book. Apart from one of the moderators who shall remain nameless, I doubt that anyone would fall for that nonsense here at the zoo any longer !

either call entrys with stops and targets in real time, or dont bother at all, otherwise someone is going to make you look even more foolish than you already do, and you wont make any sales at all !

Absolute nonsense. pboyles is absolutely right, you are trying to pull the oldest trick in the book. Apart from one of the moderators who shall remain nameless, I doubt that anyone would fall for that nonsense here at the zoo any longer !

Err, which moderator would fall for that nonsense, come on don't be shy !

I've not paid much attention to this thread but it would appear that entries are taken at True Reckoning levels (whatever they are) and i'm guessing they are also exit signals when they appear at the end of a move. It's also possible that the strategy is "always in the market" ie stop and reverse, but i don't know ! Anyway, the point is, it may not be possible to know where the exit is until it is signalled by the software. Although it should be perfectly possible to state where the stop level is on a trade entry.

Unless the OP is going to post live signal and a stop level alongside it...then it's all pretty much a waste of time....However I would allow him the luxury of calling an exit to the trade (in real time) at some point in the future.

Err, which moderator would fall for that nonsense, come on don't be shy !

I've not paid much attention to this thread but it would appear that entries are taken at True Reckoning levels (whatever they are) and i'm guessing they are also exit signals when they appear at the end of a move. It's also possible that the strategy is "always in the market" ie stop and reverse, but i don't know ! Anyway, the point is, it may not be possible to know where the exit is until it is signalled by the software. Although it should be perfectly possible to state where the stop level is on a trade entry.

Unless the OP is going to post live signal and a stop level alongside it...then it's all pretty much a waste of time....However I would allow him the luxury of calling an exit to the trade (in real time) at some point in the future.

Hi Counter violent..yes you are correct !!!..... firstly it is unlikely that i am around tomorrow as some personal stuff to do...so next signals may be Wens .
The True reckoning signals are as I said an algo that suggests possible big turns in the market or a very strong continuation of a trend. A counter signal can be the exit signal but also some of the other algos that detect program buys or sells can also be.

You could trade the Buy Sell signals from the program but thats not what I prefer. I like the TR's because they catch bigger moves overall.

I trade binarys on Nadex for example if there is a True Reckoning signal, as close to the price at the time that I can I will buy or sell it . I also because I have noticed the TR signals can be very good will buy some out of the money binaries , usually pretty cheap. I try to hold on as long as I can with the "at the money binary" and take profit from that once it moves a little bit...if in my favour the out of the money binaries are a free ride from there it doesn't cost me anything to let them run until hopefully they are in profit then I cash out.

I take your point about the stop and will try to do that. As you said indeed if their is a tr signal in the opposite direction I have to decide whether to cash out so to speak....if it's the one i paid for at the money then it's advisable to do so.
If I am already in profit I can buy some out of the money calls on the new signal if I wish in case it turns if not let what i have run anyway.

Their are more algos and signals than true reckoning in the software...I am attaching a chart..... the screen is very full so you can see all the warnings etc....usually they are abreviated so screen won't be cluttered..this you can do yourself.

As you can see theirs plenty of warnings when hfts are active and you could take a quick couple of points and cash out or keep going (thats where nerves come in)

Thats what I meant by different traders it will suit in different ways...I can go quite long or short on signals as I have a price ladder to choose from on Nadex.
Spread betting and a normal emini account can be more difficult for a trader I can see but at least with the True reckoning signals it's usually good for a couple of points even if it doesn't continue. Theirs some big ones as well quite often but the average good move is about 4.5 to 6 from what i have seen.

I personally don't trade all the buy program and sell program warnings etc but from what you can see I am sure for spread betters etc to scalp they are probably suitable.

For the daily binaries on Nadex I prefer myself to wait for the trs for the reasons I stated and for the dailies the TR is more of an advantage.
And before anyone says I live in the US but I am in the UK for business probably half the year thats how come I can trade with Nadex. IG index own them I think and used to offer the Nadex binaries but I don't think they do anymore..but I am sure there must be someone this side doing proper binaries if you know what I mean.
thanks I hope maybe that explained things better...I'll try to post the signals the way I have been asked and hope it makes sense.

Attachments

• T2W04-16-12-sceeto_close_2.png
    T2W04-16-12-sceeto_close_2.png
    176.7 KB · Views: 222
Gutted - hit 1382.25...

I presume you can show where "True Reckoning" cut that loser, right?

Hi Dionysus it won't always be another TR signal will indicate to get out..it also can be way too many buy sell programs or order flow events warnings that the software gives out as well as osme of it's other algos that it has going off against the trade thats why realistically everyone needs to able to watch the whole thing.
I won't try cherry pick and will post todays chart at end of day so people can follow the events of the session.
Hoping to see a better signal for sure today !

True Reckoning giving another signal long/buyl @1382.25 same type of stop 2 points from entry

this one doesn't seem to look like it's got the momentum either ? don't know if see too many buy program/order flow warnings will post exit again

don't think it's got the momentum and just got buy programs warning so it's going down

If i was trading only binaries I'd probably let it run but for people trading points thats a harder decision I know

1385.50 !!! well thats just typical....the binary would have been a winner and even the peole trading points would have made up for earlier post 15.03

Last edited:
not sure there will be any more signals today so I'm going to head off for now...will post charts as soon as I get them later tonight. Todays range was very narrow so we might see some better moves tomorrow I hope.

I would like anyones input that trades points only as I trade binaries and all I need are signals that get me one or 2 points above the strike on hourly or daily.
As I said the points I understand are different and therefore all the buy program warnings/ sell warnings / order flow event warnings are more useful for that style of trading along with TR signals.....would love someones input who's willing to try it and post observations as for the most part i don't use them for binaries, I use only the true Reckoning signals.
I can see by the signals given by those that theres great oppourtunities to scalp a couple of points here and there that way but I am used to the binaries.

And the stop was/is where?
It's a bit rich asking ALEX to play the game and post a stop:LOL:

Please clarify what do you mean. I had said exit the trade what I meant by the post then was I should have stayed in as I would under normal circumstances with the binaries. The points thing really isn't my thing !

let me know please !

I just noticed you quoted pb boyles message ...why he posted that who knows ???
I'm trying my best with the emini signals good or bad to post them the way i was asked ?

Last edited:
Please clarify what do you mean.
I just noticed you quoted pb boyles message ...why he posted that who knows ???
I'm trying my best with the emini signals good or bad to post them the way i was asked ?

I'm sure he will be along with a perfectly valid explanation.