The Internet Link/Info Police are around again

Well I'm not posting them ALL. For that you will have to come to my seminar in the Travelodge in Luton. I think you'll find it a very multicultural area. Bring you own packed lunch though unless you want Kebab.

well sorry but I am going to see Richard Farleigh instead, his smug little face is all over the morning rags in London. Looks like FXCM have gone to town in a big wrap around cover marketing push.:LOL:

well sorry but I am going to see Richard Farleigh instead, his smug little face is all over the morning rags in London. Looks like FXCM have gone to town in a big wrap around cover marketing push.:LOL:

Yes he had a banner ad on T2W as well, saw it yesterday. Maybe I'll go too, I'd like to ask them about that fine, I'm sure they won't mind.

I'll post charts for the benifet of the people who contacted me and will post the Crude Oil beta test ones as soon as I get them as well as asked for (I'm not running the beta on Crude yet) Also they also announced yesterday that 6e is in the pipeline for all thye currency traders out there.

The software company announced yesterday announced they are also going to be launching a beta site just for demonstrating signals hopefully within the next week or two so that will solve the problem anyway of anyone having to bother with me posting signals or not, you'll be able to watch yourselves instead..... oh but wait !!! That might involving you actually having to sign up for something.

Obviously some people seem to not want to install the indicators or somnething with the free trial so maybe thats a better option.

Theres plenty of smart comments but yet still no one is willing to sign up for a free trial to see for themselves ??? That is completly a one sided argument then.
Gotto wonder about that....??? Although I have seen that happens on T2W a lot.
I'm sure there is other people that are interested even though some of you are not...a few people commented by private message...I guess they don't want to post in case they might get slammed by the others.

The software company too is running a series of webinars about their product...not in luton!!! but online so if any one wants details PM me. BTW Heres this mornings chart .

And for the people insinuating that I'm lying despite the fact you are getting proof then again I challenge any one of you to get the trial and see whether my charts match what was happening in the market. You asked for proof...got it even with some live calls and are still basically calling me a liar.
Will post end of day charts later. Anyone wants the real time signals for themselves they can sign up for a trial and see am I telling the truth.

Life is unfair but calling me a liar without proving it certainly is .

Attachments

• 20thaprilmorning.JPG
    20thaprilmorning.JPG
    124.4 KB · Views: 153
look - the lighter your pitch, the more likely people will buy into it.

You are being too damn ham-fisted right now. It's going to put people off...

But anyway - the onus is on you to backup your claims.

If I said this system was designed by none other than a World Trading Champion would you be impressed?

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the next big thing from the Macdaddy!!!!! None other than our old friend Mahmoud Ali Baghdady (aka Mike) and his merry band of men.

Attachments

• newmahmoud.jpg
    newmahmoud.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 169
I'll post charts for the benifet of the people who contacted me and will post the Crude Oil beta test ones as soon as I get them as well as asked for (I'm not running the beta on Crude yet) Also they also announced yesterday that 6e is in the pipeline for all thye currency traders out there.

The software company announced yesterday announced they are also going to be launching a beta site just for demonstrating signals hopefully within the next week or two so that will solve the problem anyway of anyone having to bother with me posting signals or not, you'll be able to watch yourselves instead..... oh but wait !!! That might involving you actually having to sign up for something.

Obviously some people seem to not want to install the indicators or somnething with the free trial so maybe thats a better option.

Theres plenty of smart comments but yet still no one is willing to sign up for a free trial to see for themselves ??? That is completly a one sided argument then.
Gotto wonder about that....??? Although I have seen that happens on T2W a lot.
I'm sure there is other people that are interested even though some of you are not...a few people commented by private message...I guess they don't want to post in case they might get slammed by the others.

The software company too is running a series of webinars about their product...not in luton!!! but online so if any one wants details PM me. BTW Heres this mornings chart .

And for the people insinuating that I'm lying despite the fact you are getting proof then again I challenge any one of you to get the trial and see whether my charts match what was happening in the market. You asked for proof...got it even with some live calls and are still basically calling me a liar.
Will post end of day charts later. Anyone wants the real time signals for themselves they can sign up for a trial and see am I telling the truth.

Life is unfair but calling me a liar without proving it certainly is .

right.....and i've had my signature area removed again for "blatent" advertising ? :whistling

jees
N

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the next big thing from the Macdaddy!!!!! None other than our old friend Mahmoud Ali Baghdady (aka Mike) and his merry band of men.

LOL!

I thought only we called him that..

Do you have more, yet? Or is that your first clue?

He's a true philanthropist. Despite all the terrible true things you've said about him, he is not bitter - he still goes out of his way to help people.

LOL!

I thought only we called him that..

Do you have more, yet? Or is that your first clue?

That's what he used to call himself, though he has now changed the webpage. I will look in the web archive.

Attachments

• macdaddy.jpg
    macdaddy.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 184
Mac Daddy: Come and trade like a turtle, on my account

I am now looking for people to train to trade the markets with me using my 'Mac Daddy' price behaviour trading software – which is licensed by the likes of Deutsche Bank – and fund them to follow my rule-based trading strategy that saw me win the Live Trading World Championship in Frankfurt last year.