The final Holy Grail!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, my friend, you should know that people read this thread to laugh at you because you are a joke. You need to realise that. I know the truth hurts, but that's the way it is.

Anyway, the result is here, and all members who were so talkative are shutting up their mouth right now, 16/16 and only waiting for the last 2 trades to close them in order to make the 100% win rate!

It all started when I tried to find a strategy that makes positive results every month, thereafter, I developed it for weeks with a positive result until I created a 100% winning strategy.
I know, nobody will believe me here, so do I, in the beginning; after months and months of trial on demo accounts and real accounts, i finished by believing in this strategy.
The only reason that prompted me to open this thread is to show everyone that Holy Grail does exist and all that you have to do is to open your mind.

Sorry, but our minds are still closed to your kamikaze style of paper trading.

nonsense! your aim "that makes positive results every month"

is simply wrong.
u ve to quantify an algorithm which is generating 90% of winning trades wo temporary loss.

@Medbs
I am a complete novice trying to learn which route to take to be profitable at trading.
I am currently reading as much as I can, but honestly, I'm getting confused.

I do not understand how you can predict what you have shown here using a mechanical method - although it seems to work well. I have noticed on other forums that people like Steve Hopgood are happy to show others what he has done - why not you?

Furthermore, I don't understand why you keep showing us your success without explaining how you do it - afterall, the people here want to find out strategies and tips - that's why we are all here. Teasing people only angers and irritates them. If you are as successful as you appear, why not just keep it to yourself and make lots of money and be content. What is it you want from this forum?

I for one would be very appreciative to know how you do it - why not share with us?

oh dear me, turn ones back for 5 minutes and again there's more posting of discussions in a members trading journal, i despair at you lot sometimes!

if you want to chat about it i suggest you follow your noses to the discussion thread for this journal, i reckon by the time posts are moved it'll be same size of this thread again, its already 25 pages or more, i doubt you'll all be able to miss it :rolleyes:

Anyway, the result is here, and all members who were so talkative are shutting up their mouth right now, 16/16 and only waiting for the last 2 trades to close them in order to make the 100% win rate!

how many times do you have to be told ?????
a 100% win rate is not important - not after you'd been stopped out on margin calls and blown your account before price comes back for your measly profit target.

as you'll find out when you start real trades, not fantasy BS

take it from me pal, nobody here is impressed. at all

a 100% win rate is not important - not after you'd been stopped out on margin calls and blown your account before price comes back for your measly profit target.

A simple advice: Don't talk about anything without proof, unless you're a Liar!

16/16 positive trades so far.

You're ABSOLUTELY right, but it seems that you forgot that the point of this thread is to show that the 100% win rate does exist.

You're ABSOLUTELY right, but it seems that you forgot that the point of this thread is to show that the 100% win rate does exist.

fine, but what is the point of a 100% win rate...i make tons more bij executing money management on my "only" 63% win rate because capital is not tied up in waiting, hoping and praying like you have to do..... and i sleep well with no overnight positions

fine, but what is the point of a 100% win rate...i make tons more bij executing money management on my "only" 63% win rate because capital is not tied up in waiting, hoping and praying like you have to do..... and i sleep well with no overnight positions

The 5 last trades were highly risky trades, that's why they went against me, but finally, they came back and reached their objective with respectable pips.

If you see the beginning of this thread, you'll notice that my first 12 trades were safe and all these trades were closed the same day.

OK, you can ask me a question: Why cant we only have safe trades?

And I will answer you: Generally I don't take highly risky trades, but I wanted to show everybody here, that even if the trade is very risky, and can go against us with a big (sometimes very big) move, in the final, it will come back and wins. That's all.:smart:

The 5 last trades were highly risky trades, that's why they went against me, but finally, they came back and reached their objective with respectable pips.

If you see the beginning of this thread, you'll notice that my first 12 trades were safe and all these trades were closed the same day.

OK, you can ask me a question: Why cant we only have safe trades?

And I will answer you: Generally I don't take highly risky trades, but I wanted to show everybody here, that even if the trade is very risky, and can go against us with a big (sometimes very big) move, in the final, it will come back and wins. That's all.:smart:

OK,OK you repeat yourself man, SOMETIMES these trades come back....did you look at 15 july 2008,. my post on buying 1,5558...you would now still be waiting 3600 pips in the minus sonny!!

OK,OK you repeat yourself man, SOMETIMES these trades come back....did you look at 15 july 2008,. my post on buying 1,5558...you would now still be waiting 3600 pips in the minus sonny!!

There was no signal that day, and even if it was, i would never took it.
Also, my system never, ever, gave me signals at the top or in the bottom of a trend, never.

Last edited:
There was no signal that day, and even if it was, i would never took it.
Also, my system never, ever, gave me signals at the top or in the bottom of a trend, never.

EXACTLY THE ANSWER I PREDICTED....HAHA...FUNNY GUY, GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND FAREWELL :sleep:

Short USD/CHF at 1.1040, waiting for closing position.
Buy GBP/USD at 1.5150, waiting for closing position.

What about this trade? You are currently down over 300 pips and it's looking to take another dive. :rolleyes:

Stop saying you have 100% success rate until you close all positions(very misleading).

jazzidee, are you Blind or an idiot?

It's obvious you have a few screws loose. Your gbp/usd trade is not yet closed 1.5150 and is down over 300pips!

You misleading little . You are obviously avoiding to talk about this trade because I never asked about your stupid eur/usd and usd/chf trades. The only idiot on this forum is you. How the hell can a holy grail system have more than 20% DD? Holy grail is not just about winning percentage but how well and easy you win. Crawl back under the rock you came from and let us know what happened to that gbp/usd trade.

Last edited:
It's obvious you have a few screws loose. Your gbp/usd trade is not yet closed 1.5150 and is down over 300pips!

You misleading little c**t. You are obviously avoiding to talk about this trade because I never asked about your stupid eur/usd and usd/chf trades. The only idiot on this forum is you. How the hell can a holy grail system have more than 20% DD? Holy grail is not just about winning percentage but how well and easy you win. Crawl back under the rock you came from and let us know what happened to that gbp/usd trade.

I'm not avoiding anything at all. Stupid trader, don't you see that I talked about it many times saying that I'm waiting for the last 2 trades to realize the 100% win rate? Idiot!

I'm not avoiding anything at all. Stupid trader, don't you see that I talked about it many times saying that I'm waiting for the last 2 trades to realize the 100% win rate? Idiot!

As I have said before, you obviously have a few screws loose. You talk about 16/16 trades when you have a loosing position over 300 pips in the red(misleading). I asked you about the gbp/usd trade and you alluded to the eur/usd and usd/chf trades which I asked nothing about(avoiding the real question). You have been down over 1000pips and you are calling me an idiot? Take a look in the mirror and you will understand the true meaning of idiot. Keep trading your demo accounts in lala land because that's the only place you will be successful. Anyone can do what you have done, hell, I had 36 consecutive wins and none of them went over 100pips in the red. You are not special and no one cares for your holy grail because it only exist in your head.:devilish:

As I have said before, you obviously have a few screws loose. You talk about 16/16 trades when you have a loosing position over 300 pips in the red(misleading). I asked you about the gbp/usd trade and you alluded to the eur/usd and usd/chf trades which I asked nothing about(avoiding the real question). You have been down over 1000pips and you are calling me an idiot? Take a look in the mirror and you will understand the true meaning of idiot. Keep trading your demo accounts in lala land because that's the only place you will be successful. Anyone can do what you have done, hell, I had 36 consecutive wins and none of them went over 100pips in the red. You are not special and no one cares for your holy grail because it only exist in your head.:devilish:

16/16 and waiting for the last 2 trades, i mentioned that many times, it's not my problem if you're so Blind.

You asked me about two trades GBP/USD & USD/CHF and I quoted the message where I put my USD/CHF trade where there was also the result of EUR/USD. And, as I told you, I did mentioned that GBP/USD were negative, YOU HAVE A BIG PROBLEM OF VISION.

You put numbers without proofs, I'm very skeptical.

Status
Not open for further replies.