The final Holy Grail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

medbs

248 4
(y)
I have been following your thread with a lot of interest.I think you have a system that does have some workable bits, I have learned that catastrophic stops are a must or hedging in correlated markets when the trade goes offside. I have decided to take your trades, but only the winning ones-
I will not post highly risky trades anymore, not even risky trades, i'll only take safely trades and you'll notice that everybody here will shut up his mouth when they will see that 100% is really possible.

rathcoole_exile

Veteren member
3,924 766
they temporarily go against me, for you to lash out against me.
I would like to see you during the next 3 weeks, making comments when I put my trades live and they will naturally be 100% winners.
cya!
never mind, you're building up a wealth of credibility and respect on here mate !

Dinos

Veteren member
4,112 713
"I will not post highly risky trades anymore" - why not, you need to post your risky trades or otherwise you are not giving the true picture, as you will be cherry picking the good trades, by doing this, you are not being honest in your 100% accurate claim., you need to post every trade, otherwise your claim is worthless................ "i'll only take safely trades"--- double dutch to your last comment, which states you will trade risky ones, but to save face you wont post them, but only post the "safer" trades. Your starting to move the goalpost to try and make you claim fit.... "and you'll notice that everybody here will shut up his mouth when they will see that 100% is really possible"..... I doubt it very much, so are you going to include these mega down trades in your claim, or cherry pick them out

Are we still to assume, these trades that are mega offside are to be excluded as risky trades or are you going to keep them in, which should be the logical way to meet your claim.

medbs

248 4
well i got news for you...price started to come back in yesterdays value area (market profile that is, not a grail),but just got rejected, so i think we have seen 1,2828 as the high for today, and maybe for many many days to come (but even i do not know that).

TR
Do you still maintain your illuminating prediction? EUR/USD is now up to 1.2970

medbs

248 4
wtf, you posted this today, it hasn't being this high since 21:00 4/5/10, as suspected all bull****, PLEASE POST A CHART TO REFLECT THIS CLAIM, SHOWIN G YOUR EXIT POINT. EUR/USD is my primary pairing, this is a dud claim , I cannot see any excuse why you cannot post a screen shot of your chart to quantify your claim, but I'll take a guess, you will come up with some excuse not to or 'wait until the month end', ,, bullsh1t, you want to be taken seriously, post your chart from which you closed the trade, to fail to do so, says all, you are a bullsh1tter, NO CHART TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAIM CAllS YOUR BLUFF, please prove me / us wrong.

My sides are really starting to hurt, haven't laughed so much in ages, I can see the tattoo on your head now,
D1CKHEAD
EUR/USD reached its target @ 1.3030
USD/CHF reached its target @ 1.0950
Are you still laughing?
You have to see me now, loooooooooooooooooool

traderunner1

57 2
Do you still maintain your illuminating prediction? EUR/USD is now up to 1.2970
My dear Mebdsds, this projection is for me history, and already 23 trades away, I am a trader, not a projector...in the mean time these 23 trades have provided me, long and short, 1186 pips....what about you??

medbs

248 4
My dear Mebdsds, this projection is for me history, and already 23 trades away, I am a trader, not a projector...in the mean time these 23 trades have provided me, long and short, 1186 pips....what about you??
USD/CHF reached its target @ 1.0950 with +90 pips profit
EUR/USD reached its target @ 1.3030 with +55 pips profit
Dear roadrunner, oh excuse me, Traderruner...
I made nearly +1000 pips the week just before the 5th of May, when the market was in trading Range.

gamma

Experienced member
1,231 331
This thread has gone from being funny to ridiclous.
Yes positions come back but like said earlier not so easy in the real world, I have seen proper traders close positions, or have had positions closed due to margin call.
You also have to take into account, the amount of interest that would you be paying to keep these positions open. This clown, would probably open positions on the spot market, therby having positions rolled over, every night, and no doubt by now would have had his account liquidated and also thrown away several pairs of underpants in the process
Like I said earlier the silly fool could not run a demo account let alone a proper one.
Ask the silly bugger to run a demo account and display the investor password to prove himself.

Reactions: Hoggums

leovirgo

3,161 156
USD/CHF reached its target @ 1.0950 with +90 pips profit
EUR/USD reached its target @ 1.3030 with +55 pips profit
Dear roadrunner, oh excuse me, Traderruner...
I made nearly +1000 pips the week just before the 5th of May, when the market was in trading Range.
good one (y)

Have you actually sit tight during -400pips in the water? Or have you closed your positions long before the big dip? show us your statement that contains entry and exit.

Status
Not open for further replies.