The final Holy Grail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wackypete2

Legendary member
10,210 2,045
I took 5 highly risky trades, and, knowing their huge risk, I took a slight leverage, the type 2:1 and 3:1.
But now, for sure, I'll not post again such trades, the risk of traders blow themselves up is very high.
I apologize to those who "blindly" follow my trades, and I must (had to) clarify that my strategy gives two kinds of signals: Risky Trades (sometimes highly risky trades) & safely Trades with killer entries.
Ahhh..all is well again. We can continue for a few more pages now!

Peter

meanreversion

3,398 535
Ahhh..all is well again. We can continue for a few more pages now!

Peter
Come on, anyone reading this will think t2w is an outright joke. As I said, t2w is not the definitive word in trading by any means, but this thread and its starter are childish and lower the overall quality.

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,301
I took 5 highly risky trades, and, knowing their huge risk, I took a slight leverage, the type 2:1 and 3:1.
But now, for sure, I'll not post again such trades, the risk of traders blow themselves up is very high.
I apologize to those who "blindly" follow my trades, and I must (had to) clarify that my strategy gives two kinds of signals: Risky Trades (sometimes highly risky trades) & safely Trades with killer entries.
Anybody that blindly followed your trades is an idiot and deserved to lose their money so no need to apologise

bbmac

Veteren member
3,584 787
...well that explains it then, it's all clear now...I feel silly for even questioning things now....

medbs

248 4
Total and utter gibberish - you claimed in no uncertain terms that your strategy had "100 pct success". Can you just stop posting altogether please.
So far, it does.

Dinos

Veteren member
4,112 713
Close EUR/USD trade at 1.3030
wtf, you posted this today, it hasn't being this high since 21:00 4/5/10, as suspected all bull****, PLEASE POST A CHART TO REFLECT THIS CLAIM, SHOWIN G YOUR EXIT POINT. EUR/USD is my primary pairing, this is a dud claim , I cannot see any excuse why you cannot post a screen shot of your chart to quantify your claim, but I'll take a guess, you will come up with some excuse not to or 'wait until the month end', ,, bullsh1t, you want to be taken seriously, post your chart from which you closed the trade, to fail to do so, says all, you are a bullsh1tter, NO CHART TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAIM CAllS YOUR BLUFF, please prove me / us wrong.

My sides are really starting to hurt, haven't laughed so much in ages, I can see the tattoo on your head now,
D1CKHEAD

Last edited:

tar

Legendary member
10,441 1,313
wtf, you posted this today, it hasn't being this high since 21:00 4/5/10, as suspected all bull****, PLEASE POST A CHART TO REFLECT THIS CLAIM, SHOWIN G YOUR EXIT POINT. EUR/USD is my primary pairing, so can see a dud claim when I see one, I cannot see any excuse why you cannot post a screen shot of your chart to quantify, but I'll take a guess, you will come up with some excuse not to or 'wait until the month end', ,, bullsh1t, you want to be taken seriously, post your chart from which you closed the trade, to fail to do so, says all, you are a bullsh1tter, NO CHART TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAIM CAllS YOUR BLUFF, please prove me / us wrong
Not today, next week.
!

Dinos

Veteren member
4,112 713
Is he claiming a typo, close, in suggesting close when it or if it gets there, or closed, hmmmmmmmmmm, the mind boggles

Hoggums

2,176 877
Now you're just making it up! So a risky trade is one that goes heavily into loss and therefore gets excluded from your system, hence the 100% holy grail system. I see it now. Genius.

wackypete2

Legendary member
10,210 2,045
Come on, anyone reading this will think t2w is an outright joke. As I said, t2w is not the definitive word in trading by any means, but this thread and its starter are childish and lower the overall quality.
Agreed, but I'm not the mod of this forum to determine whether or not it continues. I just post as I see it as many others have on both sides.

There are of course many excellent threads on t2w. The ocassional "joke" one here and there is inevitable.

Peter

yetidarko

16 0
I have been following your thread with a lot of interest.I think you have a system that does have some workable bits, I have learned that catastrophic stops are a must or hedging in correlated markets when the trade goes offside. I have decided to take your trades, but only the winning ones-

Status
Not open for further replies.