The final Holy Grail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

traderunner1

57 2
i DIDN'T SEE such a case before and I don't think that I will.
The question is not if I 'am right or not.
So far, this strategy gave me only positive trades.

This man is ALWAYS right, don't argue with him, never ever doubt his vision, he is the ultimate trader, kiss his feet, glory glory

medbs

248 4
(y)
LOL @ This entire thread.

There are some facts people seem to be forgetting. There are a million different ways in which to trade profitably. Some mean winning only 20% of the time but the winners being much bigger than the losers and some strategies like this one are the complete opposite!

I mean, come on guys - If he has a decent sized account and he is trading this strategy with low leverage, provided he can tell the difference between a high risk and low risk setup with his own strategy then he's doing nothing stupid.

I agree that he won't have a 100% success rate for any substantial amount of time, he will lose eventually but if he's already took 500K profit from a 100K account before the account goes bust then he's still made a monster profit.

Attitude to risk is a personal thing... Most people with a bit of sense stick to 3% or less of their account I guess but one size doesn't have to fit all.

Medbs - Fair play, you keep calling them right as far as your strategy is concerned. Please don't ever promote this strategy as one that a newb should use because eventually there will be a loser and it will be big. I assume that in reality you must know this?
+1 for all you have said.
But, you're wasting your time, when you're talking them.

bbmac

Veteren member
3,584 787
i DIDN'T SEE such a case before and I don't think that I will.
The question is not if I 'am right or not.
So far, this strategy gave me only positive trades.
So what you are effectively saying is that your belief in your system/methodology being right 100% of the time means that sensible risk and money management are secondary factors, [ie just on that5150 area entry gbpusd trade we have shown above that even at 3:1 leverage it saw a drawdown of 20.25% of a/c to the 4475 area low] In other words you are going to trade this until destruction.....let's say for example that you have 5 open trades at 10:1 leverage (you intimate that you use a higher leverage on the 'less risky trades'), just 200pips against you in these trades would wipe out your account.

You seem more concerned about being right than you are about being profitable when you are right and cutting your losers when you are wrong.

meanreversion

3,398 535
Bbmac, why are you bothering? He is taking pleasure in your irritation, you're only rising to the bait.

bbmac

Veteren member
3,584 787
Bbmac, why are you bothering? He is taking pleasure in your irritation, you're only rising to the bait.
I would say I am amused more than irritated. and it gives me something to do between set-ups - lol!! The questions I have asked/points raised, largely unanswered by medbs to any satisfactory degree merely underline the futility of the approach, yeh I know, as if any further emphasis were needed...!!

What Medbs fails to understand is that his edge, like all others is based on historical evidence across a small sample/market conditions, and that only proper money managemnet will protect him/it from the inevitable a/c blow-up when it is wrong.

tar

Legendary member
10,441 1,309
I will answer you, just because you're a rookie.
Since i started posting in this thread, I made 13/13 safely trades, all these "respected" members who are talking so much, don't tell anything, until I put here five highly risky trades, and they began their "show", Do you get the picture?
After I brought this attention, keep an eye on this thread, until the end of May, and watch if they will say one single word when I'll make only safely trades with practically 15 or 20 pips risk.
!

meanreversion

3,398 535
All in all this has been one of the most educational threads on T2W.
It should be listed in the must read journal of anyone new to trading.
Can I ask how you mean that this thread has been educational? Is it because medbs has been shown to be a wally? Or is it because (amongst all the drivel) some traders have attempted to explain in a logical fashion how this seemingly seductive trading strategy might/will go wrong?

gamma

Experienced member
1,231 331
Can I ask how you mean that this thread has been educational? Is it because medbs has been shown to be a wally? Or is it because (amongst all the drivel) some traders have attempted to explain in a logical fashion how this seemingly seductive trading strategy might/will go wrong?
Basically an insight in to "how not to trade"

And regarding strategy there is no strategy. There is more strategy involved in flipping a coin than anything here.

medbs

248 4
News got it there. Look it at now. Dont tell me that wasnt luck!
I told you so much times, that I took highly risky trades and I was expecting a such drawdown, but, in the end, I'm in profit and this is the most interesting thing in Forex: Making Pips.

What about my first 13 trades, when at least 10 of them went no more than 15 or 20 pips against me before I take +75/+90 pips profit? where have been your comments?

Dinos

Veteren member
4,112 713
You, the idiot, you're just talking, like other supposed "traders"
Me, I'm just trading, I made nearly +1000 pips the week just before the 5th of May, and now +145 pips in two trades and I'm waiting for the 3 others.
Oh my god, we are Billy Big Balls arent we, have we hit a sore point, and how many pips did the rest of us make riding down you out of position trade, and riding up, a hell of a lot more than you, difference between the serious professional traders on here, we just get on with it and make a living, other for some reason, don't feel the need, unlike you want to brag "I made a 1000 pips, the only person your impressing is your self, the rest of us are just laughting at you and enjoying it

If you feel you are so clever, why not post your system as some have asked you do, not even a hint from you so, far, is there is a system or do you use the idea, what goes down comes back and vice versa, come on prove us all wrong, bet you dont tell/show anything

Reactions: STRTRADA

medbs

248 4
Oh my god, we are Billy Big Balls arent we, have we hit a sore point, and how many pips did the rest of us make riding down you out of position trade, and riding up, a hell of a lot more than you, difference between the serious professional traders on here, we just get on with it and make a living, other for some reason, don't feel the need, unlike you want to brag "I made a 1000 pips, the only person your impressing is your self, the rest of us are just laughting at you and enjoying it

If you feel you are so clever, why not post your system as some have asked you do, not even a hint from you so, far, is there is a system or do you use the idea, what goes down comes back and vice versa, come on prove us all wrong, bet you dont tell/show anything
I'm posting my trades Live, this is how I'm proving that my strategy is 100% winning rate.
OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.