The final Holy Grail!

• All members of T2W are welcome to come along to our quarterly social meet-up, this Saturday 22nd June, at the Clachan Pub in Central London.
    Find out more.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bbmac

Veteren member
3,584 785
Tell us mdbs, and using gbpusd how much further would you have let the gbpusd trade as an example go into drawdfown before closing it, assuming you didn't suffer a margin call, ie it was -675 pips in the red and let's assume a 3;1 leverage that was -20.25% of a/c....at whta point would you have said, that is it, the system on this occassion is wrong i must take the loss?

Dinos

Veteren member
4,112 713
I'm posting my trades Live, this is how I'm proving that my strategy is 100% winning rate.
OK?
Good, please let us know what lot size you are using as well,(for those of use that lots, we are aware of the margin requirements to open and maintain such trades), let us know what your target is, or if you don't have target, how you determine how you exit a position, if you more honest and open with us, you might start to stop the insults flying, I also assume that you will post your statement to show your trades.

medbs

248 4
Tell us mdbs, and using gbpusd how much further would you have let the gbpusd trade as an example go into drawdfown before closing it, assuming you didn't suffer a margin call, ie it was -675 pips in the red and let's assume a 3;1 leverage that was -20.25% of a/c....at whta point would you have said, that is it, the system on this occassion is wrong i must take the loss?
Just one question: Why are you focusing on these last trades, the first trades that went in red for two or three days (maybe more)?

What about my first trades where they went instantly in profit (except one trade)?

to answer your question, I really don't have an answer, as until this day, I faced one time this case, and it was also a highly risky trade.

medbs

248 4
Good, please let us know what lot size you are using as well,(for those of use that lots, we are aware of the margin requirements to open and maintain such trades), let us know what your target is, or if you don't have target, how you determine how you exit a position, if you more honest and open with us, you might start to stop the insults flying, I also assume that you will post your statement to show your trades.
I already put target for every trade I posted here, please, read well this thread before saying whatsoever.

I already put my statements, but, members (veteran & legendary) accused me to put fake ones; this is why, I will not post any statement anymore.

tar

Legendary member
10,441 1,309
unsubscribe !

leovirgo

3,161 156
I already put my statements, but, members (veteran & legendary) accused me to put fake ones; this is why, I will not post any statement anymore.
no, that's because you didn't take GBPUSD,EURUSD,USDCHF trades at all, or you closed them when they were -1200pips down! that's why you can't show the statement anymore. A statement will confirm what you 'claim' to have done.

brettus

Experienced member
1,185 103
Gotta admit youve had alot of winning trades. Picked good levels. I dont think you were even lucky on those. EURUSD you were lucky. Theres one thing you havent realised though. You could be wasting days/weeks/months/years for your trades to come back be it demo or real. Thats time you are losing out on potentially profitable trades. I dont believe for one second you considered these "highly risky trades" more so than any other trade and i still think you have 10 lots on each on your demo/live account. You will lose eventually and you will lose your rag and lose it all.

medbs

248 4
Gotta admit youve had alot of winning trades. Picked good levels. I dont think you were even lucky on those. EURUSD you were lucky. Theres one thing you havent realised though. You could be wasting days/weeks/months/years for your trades to come back be it demo or real. Thats time you are losing out on potentially profitable trades. I dont believe for one second you considered these "highly risky trades" more so than any other trade and i still think you have 10 lots on each on your demo/live account. You will lose eventually and you will lose your rag and lose it all.
You're completely wrong.
These trades were highly risky trades, and I'll not take them anymore until the end of May, and you'll see my winning trades remaining only one single day, as all (13) trades taken in the first week here in this thread.
I make an appointment with you the 31st of May.
Cya!

Dinos

Veteren member
4,112 713
You're completely wrong.
These trades were highly risky trades, and I'll not take them anymore until the end of May, and you'll see my winning trades remaining only one single day, as all (13) trades taken in the first week here in this thread.
I make an appointment with you the 31st of May.
Cya!
How can we belive you if you wont post a statement, make your calls live, backed up by a copy of your statement, does it matter if you have being accused of fixing them, for you to be taken seriously, if you don't post your statement, we onlt have your word you aren't taking the risky trades, (your words)

A) Make your calls live
B) Post a copy of your statement

If you know you are lying, whats the problem

I'd say, if a call is not backed up by a copy statement, it cannot be taken as genuine as it bears no authenticity imho, even if you were fixing your statement (and I'm not saying you are), we could look at your trade and ascertain ourselves its ability to deliver the pips you state

brettus

Experienced member
1,185 103
Medbs. Tell me since October what was the longest time you had to wait for a position to come back in line. I'll leave you alone after this.

bbmac

Veteren member
3,584 785
Medbs, as I was asking y/day and you replied that you don't see it happening, with Brown effectively resigning y/day and removing a stumbling block to the possible Lib-Lab coalition, those 2 parties now in formal talks, what if a Lib-Lab coalition is announced later today and the gbpusd sells off as is the most likely reaction? Will you still hold the 5150 area long below the last 4474 Low?

Of course anything can happen and a Con-Lib colation or even a Tory Moinority govt are also possibilities, the first of which might more likely see a rally in gbpusd ?

G/L

meanreversion

3,398 535
Doing your best impression of Paxman there ... "you didn't answer the question".

Medbs will not answer your questions because he has no answers. All he will say is "I have a x/x hit rate" as though that's the answer to everything.

Come on, why worry about this one little trade when all the others worked out?

Status
Not open for further replies.