The final Holy Grail!

Status
Not open for further replies.
16/16 and waiting for the last 2 trades, i mentioned that many times, it's not my problem if you're so Blind.

You asked me about two trades GBP/USD & USD/CHF and I quoted the message where I put my USD/CHF trade where there was also the result of EUR/USD. And, as I told you, I did mentioned that GBP/USD were negative, YOU HAVE A BIG PROBLEM OF VISION.

You put numbers without proofs, I'm very skeptical.

You are a pathological liar as you never mentioned the gbp/usd trade in your response until I asked the question again, in which you proceed to name calling(how childish). Grow up and get a job!

You are a pathological liar as you never mentioned the gbp/usd trade in your response until I asked the question again, in which you proceed to name calling(how childish). Grow up and get a job!

Are you serious, rookie trader????
I begin to believe that really, you're Blind Man!
And above all, a GREAT Liar...

Last edited:
Are you serious, rookie trader????
I begin to believe that really, you're Blind Man!
And above all, a GREAT Liar...

Right, rookie trader. I see you are still into name calling. I'm sure
I've been trading longer than you and I guarantee I'm more successful
than you(never went down over 1000pips!)

Buy EUR/USD at 1.2665, waiting for closing position.

Thats what I like about your calls-lol!! This one is almost 100pips offisde already, correct at time of writing, with the gbpusd 5150 area long still almost 400pips in the red also

Medbs, they say that if you stand in Trafalger Square you will eventuallly meet everyone you have ever known...ie the assumption being that everyone visits theer at some stage in their lives....The same is true for holding trades that are offiside, if you hold them long enough within your margin there is a good chance that price will revisit the entry area and beyond...but is that a good use of trading capital? I refer particularly to this gbpusd trade which has been -675 pips max offside, and has been open for over 1 week ? which is of course far longer than your other trades have been up to the that point so obviously untypical of your system/methodology. I suspect you are holding it to preserve the supposed/disputed 100% strike rate which in itself is futile.

G/L

Medbs, they say that if you stand in Trafalger Square you will eventuallly meet everyone you have ever known...ie the assumption being that everyone visits theer at some stage in their lives....The same is true for holding trades that are offiside, if you hold them long enough within your margin there is a good chance that price will revisit the entry area and beyond...but is that a good use of trading capital? I refer particularly to this gbpusd trade which has been -675 pips max offside, and has been open for over 1 week ? which is of course far longer than your other trades have been up to the that point so obviously untypical of your system/methodology. I suspect you are holding it to preserve the supposed/disputed 100% strike rate which in itself is futile.

G/L

This guy is delusional. I know many traders suffer from this disease from time to time but this guy is seems to be terminal(only a matter of time). :LOL:

Buy EUR/USD at 1.2665, waiting for closing position.

Interesting position. I follow this thread for pure comedy... As someone stated it almost went 100pips offside straight away.

Interesting position as you are offside currently and US jobless claims out later... lets hope for your sake it aint a gooden!

Interesting position. I follow this thread for pure comedy... As someone stated it almost went 100pips offside straight away.

Interesting position as you are offside currently and US jobless claims out later... lets hope for your sake it aint a gooden!

I'm not waiting for your hope, I'm sure of my trade.

I'm not waiting for your hope, I'm sure of my trade.

All this time staring at your offside positions has messed with your peoples skills..... :LOL:

P.S. whats your closing position? currently at 1.2589

Buy again EUR/USD at 1.2595, waiting for closing position.

What is the logic behind this trade? Surely there was a better time to double up. Everyone knows 1.2510 is the low and its likely to retest. What the hell seriously? Buy EURO its getting low. wink wink.

G/L

Isn't this strategy called "Buy and Hold" ! (Until it wins in this case, however long that takes!)

I think 40% win rate strategies can be far more profitable than this sort of buy'N'hold.

What is the logic behind this trade? Surely there was a better time to double up. Everyone knows 1.2510 is the low and its likely to retest. What the hell seriously? Buy EURO its getting low. wink wink.

Well I guess if everyone knows that, at least he's not following the herd!

Mr. Medbs

This email is notification that your account balance, taking into account all realised or unrealised profits and losses, has fallen below the total deposit and margin that we require. This means that your current trading positions risk being cut back or closed to cover the shortfall.

This is what happens in the real world of trading

When and if you ever trade with real money this is the type of emails you will receive.

Status
Not open for further replies.