The final Holy Grail!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Medbs. Tell me since October what was the longest time you had to wait for a position to come back in line. I'll leave you alone after this.

Medbs, as I was asking y/day and you replied that you don't see it happening, with Brown effectively resigning y/day and removing a stumbling block to the possible Lib-Lab coalition, those 2 parties now in formal talks, what if a Lib-Lab coalition is announced later today and the gbpusd sells off as is the most likely reaction? Will you still hold the 5150 area long below the last 4474 Low?

Of course anything can happen and a Con-Lib colation or even a Tory Moinority govt are also possibilities, the first of which might more likely see a rally in gbpusd ?

G/L

Doing your best impression of Paxman there ... "you didn't answer the question".

Medbs will not answer your questions because he has no answers. All he will say is "I have a x/x hit rate" as though that's the answer to everything.

Come on, why worry about this one little trade when all the others worked out?

You originally typed that you sold at 1.0157, which you later corrected to 1.0257. Then a day later you typed that your sale price was 1.0157, waiting for 1.0157.

So what you meant was your sale price was 1.0257 and exit rate was 1.0157? All you're doing is retrospectively changing the big figure.

Do you have any idea how much we pity you?

Do you use any technical/fundamental analysis to get you into a trade? Or just guess?

You originally typed that you sold at 1.0157, which you later corrected to 1.0257. Then a day later you typed that your sale price was 1.0157, waiting for 1.0157.

So what you meant was your sale price was 1.0257 and exit rate was 1.0157? All you're doing is retrospectively changing the big figure.

Do you have any idea how much we pity you?

Plz, take a look at what time I posted my trade and at what price.
I put a wrong price of USD/CAD trade (1.0157 instead of 1.0257) "page 17"
I corrected it in the post just after.

Plz, take a look at what time I posted my trade and at what price.
I put a wrong price of USD/CAD trade (1.0157 instead of 1.0257) "page 17"
I corrected it in the post just after.

Uh huh, so when you type "entry price 1.0157 waiting for 1.0157" what does that mean, or do you reserve the right to rewrite history?

Even allowing for the typing error in the post, even I think that trade was ****ing crazy. Could have re-shorted it several times subsequently, making good pips, in some cases spectacularly. Could have made ~100 pips this afternoon (BST) alone.

Couldn't wait until the end of May, I notice.

Funny how this is the only trade with a round profit of 100 pips, suspect it's to do with the "typo".

Medbs, isn't is your bed time?

Even allowing for the typing error in the post, even I think that trade was ****ing crazy. Could have re-shorted it several times subsequently, making good pips, in some cases spectacularly. Could have made ~100 pips this afternoon (BST) alone.

Couldn't wait until the end of May, I notice.
And the final result is positive.
What about the 12 previous trades? When price went only 15/20 pips against me before making +75/+90 pips profit (except GBP/JPY trade)

Why are you focusing only on these trades?

I had to take highly risky trades to attract your attention.

I will not post such trades anymore, and we will see your reactions...

Funny how this is the only trade with a round profit of 100 pips, suspect it's to do with the "typo".

Medbs, isn't is your bed time?

Wrong!

EUR/USD trade was profitable of +55 pips

USD/CHF trade was profitable of +90 pips

USD/CAD trade is profitable of +100 pips

Wrong!

EUR/USD trade was profitable of +55 pips

USD/CHF trade was profitable of +90 pips

USD/CAD trade is profitable of +100 pips

Funny how USD/CAD is the only trade with a round profit of 100 pips.

Wrong, EUR/USD was +55 pips (="100 pips")
USD/CHF was +90 pips (="100 pips" as well?)

You used a deliberate typo error to manufacture a retrospective profit.

You are a liar, a fantasist and an irrelevance.

Anyway, continue, other people enjoy this thread.

Sorry, that's a bit mean. I forgot that English is not your strong suit. Or numbers for that matter. Or any aspect of trading, come to think of it.

Funny how USD/CAD is the only trade with a round profit of 100 pips.

Wrong, EUR/USD was +55 pips (="100 pips")
USD/CHF was +90 pips (="100 pips" as well?)

You used a deliberate typo error to manufacture a retrospective profit.

You are a liar, a fantasist and an irrelevance.

Anyway, continue, other people enjoy this thread.

YOU ARE THE F***KIN LIAR and a F***KIN BLIND also.

Get out of this thread, GO ON!

To be honest, my friend, you should know that people read this thread to laugh at you because you are a joke. You need to realise that. I know the truth hurts, but that's the way it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.