The final Holy Grail!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mohamed, your full name and a number (acct. number?) is on that screenshot.
Not a good idea on an open bulletin board.
Richard

why m. Richard?

Knowing your name and account number is useful to hackers, identity thieves, stalkers, people who will email/message you for what they call "lulz", the envious, the rude and aggressive, all sorts of weirdoes. Believe me, there are a few on t2w.
Just trying to be helpful.
Richard

knowing your name and account number is useful to hackers, identity thieves, stalkers, people who will email/message you for what they call "lulz", the envious, the rude and aggressive, all sorts of weirdoes. Believe me, there are a few on t2w.
Just trying to be helpful.
Richard
ok, Thanks bro

4 positive trades/4, making a profit of +223 pips only for Today (Monday)

(n)
Well said BS.

I let this cr@p go right over my head too. The only issue I have with idiots coming on this site and claiming 99.9% / 100% success rates is that newbies (who genuinely want to learn to trade), start to forge the mindset that losses are bad.

If you start off believing that 99%/100% is possible (thanks to morons like the OP), then you will never develop properly as a trader - even if you had it in you in the first place.

Yes, you're right actually.

I'm deeply ashamed that I ever got involved.

I'll leave this thread to develop into a 100 page epic of utter cr@p.

Seen it before on this site, too many times .....

50pips, The Expert .... I can guarantee you'll be on the list in the next couple of weeks.
My Best answer to such posts is results. :smart: :LOL:

Attachments

• DetailedStatement1.gif
    DetailedStatement1.gif
    5.5 KB · Views: 204
  • DetailedStatement1.htm
    16.6 KB · Views: 407
(n)

My Best answer to such posts is results. :smart: :LOL:

My best advice is to not listen to anyone but yourself. If you believe the negative people then you will never be successful. Now I might add to that you will be wrong once in a while because noone is perfect. With that in mind you should not wipe your whole account out in one wrong trade.

My best advice is to not listen to anyone but yourself. If you believe the negative people then you will never be successful. Now I might add to that you will be wrong once in a while because noone is perfect. With that in mind you should not wipe your whole account out in one wrong trade.

This is the exact problem I have with this thread.

Medbs first post said "I created a 100% winning strategy" and that it was the "Holy Grail".

It is impossible to be correct 100% of the time.

And if you think you can be by using Spanish stops, you will blow up eventually.

There was an excellent post by Montmorencyt2w saying that people shouldn't necessarily take losses straight away and tight stops is not the only way to trade (popst #69).

I completely agree with this - people should think outside the box a little when trading ....

BUT - you cannot be correct 100% of the time. And to claim you can be is just wrong.

I think it is extremely detrimental to any newbie reading this thread to think that this is the correct way to go about trading from the offset.

As you get more experience - fine, trade without hard stops. I can think of a couple of people on this site who do exactly that - Trader_Dante doesn't have a stop in mind when he goes into a trade. N Rosthchild hedges.

That's the difference - these guys KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

I just hate the thought that anybody starting out in trading will read this thread and think "Great, no stops. I can't lose !"

That's why I hate this thread. And medbs is either attention seeking or looking to sell something at the end of it.

Why else say "I'VE FOUND THE HOLY GRAIL" ... "WATCH ME EVERYBODY, LOOK!!" if you didn't want to entice people in for either of these two reasons?

FFS, 128 posts already. And I admit, I'm just making it worse by adding ....

Last edited:
What's your problem P5?
Did you see one single negative trade so far?
Did i tell you that I'm not using stops at all with this strategy?
I showed you my trades (live) and my statements, what about yours?
Are they much better or ...?

What's your problem P5?
Did you see one single negative trade so far?
Did i tell you that I'm not using stops at all with this strategy?
I showed you my trades (live) and my statements, what about yours?
Are they much better or ...?

No I do not see one negative trade so far.

No you did not say you weren't using stops. But if you do have stops, I THINK one will get hit eventually, in which case I THINK it will not be the 100% success rate you claimed. If you prove me otherwise, then you have managed to do something that nobody else in trading history has managed.

Yes correct you showed your statements. Although to be honest I didn't bother to look at them, so I can't comment.

No, my account statements aren't any better. But I never claimed to be as profitable as you. And this isn't my journal. It's YOUR journal. And I'm commenting on it.

Have a go at re-reading my post above and see if you can work out why I have a problem with it. The big clue is where I say :

"I think it is extremely detrimental to any newbie reading this thread to think that this is the correct way to go about trading from the offset."

Last edited:
No I do not see one negative trade so far.

No you did not say you weren't using stops. But if you do have stops, then one will get hit eventually, in which case it's not the 100% success rate you claimed.

No, my account statements aren't any better. But I never claimed to be as profitable as you. And this isn't my journal. It's YOUR journal. And I'm commenting on it.

Have a go at re-reading my post above and see if you can work out why I have a problem with it. The big clue is where I say :

"I think it is extremely detrimental to any newbie reading this thread to think that this is the correct way to go about trading from the offset."

The worst case (GBP/JPY of Friday) went against my position with 110 pips, all other trades never surpassed 55 pips, so there is no reason that stops could be hit.

When you give yourself the permission to criticize or judge other's journal or other's work, you have to be at least at the same level, otherwise, your judgment has no value.

The worst case (GBP/JPY of Friday) went against my position with 110 pips, all other trades never surpassed 55 pips, so there is no reason that stops could be hit.

When you give yourself the permission to criticize or judge other's journal or other's work, you have to be at least at the same level, otherwise, your judgment has no value.

Oh really ? I didn't realise. I feel a bit foolish now.

I thought that my 3 years of trading experience might have some value to a person who started out yesterday.

Anyway matey, I'll let you get on with it. Best of luck with this journal !

Oh really ? I didn't realise. I feel a bit foolish now.

I thought that my 3 years of trading experience might have some value to a person who started out yesterday.

Anyway matey, I'll let you get on with it. Best of luck with this journal !
:mad: pffffffffff, you really have a problem, but, with yourself!
Who told you that I came yesterday, i'm subscribed here since Dec 2006, you Dec 2007 :(

I'm a trader since 2005 and experience of 5 years and you're comparing yourself with me :(

The day you make 10% of what I'm making, then come here and start talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.