The final Holy Grail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

medbs

248 4
Very nice but not 100% so why lose your cedibility claiming it in the first place?
I suppose you're talking about the single negative trade between the other twenty trades.
I was asleep when the exit point came and when i woke up i decided to end up with it to avoid any risk, and it has surpassed after that much more than my first target.

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,301
I suppose you're talking about the single negative trade between the other twenty trades.
I was asleep when the exit point came and when i woke up i decided to end up with it to avoid any risk, and it has surpassed after that much more than my first target.
Actually your account shows 3 losing trades and overall 86% success rate. Don't get me wrong this is excellent, my point is why say it's 100% and invite ridicule when could just have told the truth and be regarded as a very good trader? If you are selling something then you have probably scared off quite a few peoplewith the 100% claim wheras posting the statement initially would have got you a lot more followers.

medbs

248 4
Actually your account shows 3 losing trades and overall 86% success rate. Don't get me wrong this is excellent, my point is why say it's 100% and invite ridicule when could just have told the truth and be regarded as a very good trader? If you are selling something then you have probably scared off quite a few peoplewith the 100% claim wheras posting the statement initially would have got you a lot more followers.
Do you see three lost trades in the statement? I see only two.
And who said that EUR/AUD trades where based on this strategy?
Did i make any loosing trade so far in this thread?
When i make one single loosing trade, you can start your criticizes; but now, plz, be quiet!

wackypete2

Legendary member
10,213 2,045
When i make one single loosing trade, you can start your criticizes; but now, plz, be quiet!
Great way to lose the 2 or 3 supporters you had on here. I might be wrong, but diplomacy was not your major in school?

Peter

ADDED: my bad, I see you did say "plz".

Reactions: Rossini

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,301
Read your own account statement, I have posted a screenshot if its not clear.

Attachments

B

Black Swan

0 0
Buy USD/JPY at 93.99, waiting for closing position.
This trade interests me as it *goes against* the system I was convinced you were using...

medbs

248 4
It doesn't bother at all, but i'm focused on my charts and i don't have enough time to answer everybody here.
I don't follow very much this type of pairs (eur/aud, eur/cad, gbp/aud...)

medbs

248 4
Read your own account statement, I have posted a screenshot if its not clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.