The final Holy Grail!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Short GBP/USD again at 1.5360, waiting for closing position.

This is getting even better, not only do you trade without any stops, you will also average into a losing position,....Now just complete the picture and tell us that you are using 100:1 leverage lol..

G/L anyway.

I think you need to turn it off when theres month end fixing and when theres news about Greece, and when there is any news out whatsoever. If you can tell the world not to send or post or even talk about news, then i think your system could work 100% of the time. You also have to predict natural disasters. Good luck!

:smart:
I would just suggest that, even if the poster's 100% record turns out to be bona fide (which is hard to believe unless he never closes his losers but carries them the rest of his life), if any budding trader reading this thinks that the best way to trade is to find a way to avoid taking losses, you're just not ready to trade at all.

Losses aren't mistakes, they aren't 'bad' investments, they're not disasters - they're just overheads like your power and phone line and your computer. They are part of a trading year and should be covered in your trading plan. Failing to manage losses IS a disaster of course, as are (at the risk of sounding arrogant) refusal to accurately recognise your environment and to learn from it.

Absolutely agree with you.

(n)
Shame on You P5

Yes, you're right actually.

I'm deeply ashamed that I ever got involved.

I'll leave this thread to develop into a 100 page epic of utter cr@p.

Seen it before on this site, too many times .....

50pips, The Expert .... I can guarantee you'll be on the list in the next couple of weeks.

Reactions: TWI
Short GBP/USD at 1.5330, waiting for closing position.
Short GBP/USD again at 1.5360, waiting for closing position.
My exit point for GBP/USD is 1.5295 for both of them.

Target reached, for both of them +35 pips & + 65 pips= +100 pips

Profit of the trades of the Day:
GBP/USD : 2 trades +100 pips
GBP/JPY : 1 trade +33 pips
+133 pips today.
Not bad after all of these criticizes.

Found the Holy Grail.

Long EURJPY 125.15. Waiting for exit position....

Stop -100.50

Limit 125.16

If you are trading moves in a range bound instrument you can get away with elastic stops until the range breaks............
There was a chap called Mr.Ter Kee who was able to feed himself every day, day after day, week after week, month after month, and he just KNEW he had the holy grail.
Until Christmas Eve....
His last thought was it must be one of those fabled Black Swan events......

Here is the statement of one of my accounts for the 10 past days.

Attachments

• DetailedStatementSG.htm
    17.2 KB · Views: 523
Status
Not open for further replies.