Terrorist Attacks in London?

peter44 said:
Salty, It is the hight of bad taste, indeed vulgar to discuss such things.

I was referring to one revealing one's age old boy......have a good flight and keep safe.

Peter

Interesting

Salty,
FCA and you don't use fundie's ..that's interesting..when you land maybe you want tell me why ?
No probs if you'd rather focus on a sun lounger and cold one.. ;)

MarvinS said:
well peter you are 44+ that makes you an oldie!
Salty is a lying git....

I think that would indeed make me an oldie. However, I still have the use of most of my faculties, which does allow me to trade a little these days "young man....."

Salty,
I know Barbados well [small island] Theres a famous place [area] called L G and just 5 min drive away theres a famous fishing town area, can you tell us the name of that FAMOUS town also?
Tell us what LG stand for?
Tell us what the fishing town is called and what happens there at night?
and what is the FAMOUS name of the RUM produced there?
And how many floor levels has the airport got?

I'm not calling you a fibber! :cool: I just want to prove to the others that ur NOT [a fibber]

Bull

Last edited:
"Lived in 9 different countries over 27 years."...9/27=3 blimey it's a fib number

was a humorous play on words with no other intent which salty does quite often himself adn if you know that then you have read his reply the same way...Bull I'm running a course entitiled ...'rediscover your sense of humour'...you're welcome to sign up

At the airport now.

Earlier, I accompanied my wife to church where we were asked to pray for the dead and wounded in London and their families.

We were also asked to pray for the terrorists.

I must admit I struggled very much with that one.

FCA and you don't use fundie's

Sorry Chump, I'm either being slow or thick or both today. I'm not sure I'm with you.

Bulldozer, I do not feel the need to engage in pub quiz games unless it's Tuesday night and I am sitting in a pub which is exceedingly rare these days. I also really do not care whether people think I'm fibbing or not. It is of no consequence to me.

It will be nice to get back to tranquil Bouvet. :LOL:

chump said:
"Lived in 9 different countries over 27 years."...9/27=3 blimey it's a fib number

was a humorous play on words with no other intent which salty does quite often himself adn if you know that then you have read his reply the same way...Bull I'm running a course entitiled ...'rediscover your sense of humour'...you're welcome to sign up[/QUOTE
==============================================================
Chump,
Thx 4 making me wiser :!: :cool:
I dont use fibs or EW or any of that type of cr-p and rarely use charts.
Option traders are a cut above the rest :cheesy: IMHO

Bull

Chump, Salty,

Is it charts, fibs, ew, and historical data that moves the markets? :rolleyes: :cheesy:
Or is it the markets that moves the charts and makes historical data ? :rolleyes: :cheesy:

Do u now see why i said option traders are a cut or 2 above the rest? :cheesy: :cheesy: In some cases its the option/ftrs traders that move the mrkts and not the eddiots that trade SB with all that cr-p of EW, FIBS GANN etc... :LOL:

Chump, Salty, I gather u must be the ONLY CHIMP's that has signed 4 ur course :cheesy: :LOL:

Bull
Give me a poor man with brains for company than a RICH FOOL with NO brains :cheesy: any day :LOL: :cheesy:

Last edited:
im a bit confused by tony blairs response.

he claims to be against all terrorism, but didnt he let a bunch of ira terrorists out of prison a while back?

i hope we catch those responsible for thursdays attacks, but if/when we do, isnt there a danger of tony blair letting them out again in a few years when circumstances and government interests change - as they inevitable do?

It's highly unlikely we would have the relative peace in Northern Ireland right now had it not been for the controlled release of prisoners, amongst other measures of course.

danfreek said:
I'm sure Hitler didn't want to be told how to run Germany either. The Iraqis are now able to choose how to run their own country, before it was a minority who controled them, there is now a new minority who want to gain control and oppress the Iraqi people again.
================================================================
GWB and T Blair,
DID NOT go to Iraq to free the people from that dictator or to teach democracy to the people either!
They made ALL OF US believe that Saddam had Weapons of M-D and that he was involved with the attack on twin twrs.

Why doestn't HE [bush] and his puppet Tony B go and free other countries from dictators? :rolleyes: and introduce democracy to their people too? At our expance and at our troops expance too?

The ARAB nations did not put their nose in the west affairs or interfer with the west wars on the Falklands, Viet-nam,etc and the killing of JFK and all the coruptions/cover ups with the death of JFK. and WHY cant we see all the papers evidence for another 30 yrs.
AND WHY has JFK brains vanished and no one knows where its gone? are they affraid that the bullets evidence would cause a colapse to the CIA / FBI /etc.
We are told the Pentagon was hit on 9/11 by the fourth plane and yet there was NO photo shot in the papers of the plane in the grounds of the Pentagon and that the damage was not consistant to an impact by plane. I have yet to see a photo of the plane hiting the Pentagon.

If Iran attacks/invades Kuwait should Bush & Blair get involved? If the ARAB nations want to attack each other for their oil ? It should remain their problems not ours! They DONT get involved with the west problems and we should do the same.
ITS their oil not ours! if they want to kill each other for it? let them!
Just imagine that GOD did not create oil. I'm sure we'll find a way to live without it! bring back the horses/carts and coal if we have to.
Lets learn to trust in GOD! Christians have gone to war against each other in the past! So if muslims want to make war on each other and kill each other? lets not get involved and stick our nose where it does not concern us.
I'm not saying I'm in favour of war/ killings.

The BIBLE says there will be wars in the future! we CANT stop prophecies!
The old testament is FULL of wars and a lot of good things happened to the land/people as a result of wars! God himself said HE will make WAR on certain things and DESTROY certain things! He himself made war against and DESTROYED Sodom and Gomorah and all the people there. He also destroyed the land of eight [Noah's land] the animals and humans were all destroyed and I thank him for that!
God said my people are ALWAYS protected no matter what!
GOD acts in mysterious ways! So if the jews want to kill jews, christians want to kill christians, hindoos want to kill hindoos etc.. just make sure that your NOT involved in the killings and KEEP OUT!!!!!!!
The more killers there are, the more room we have! and then we shall have less killers around us too!
Let the killers kill the killers! and then watch whats left :LOL: :cheesy:

Stay in God's favour and you will be free and happy! Trust in the LORD at ALL times! in GOOD times and in BAD times. AND REMEMBER WE CANNOT ALTER/CHANGE PROPHECY
AMAGADON HAS STARTED!! just make sure your around to see what is achieved after amagadon.

Bull
Give thanx at all times! Read your Bibles and have faith.

Finn said:
It's highly unlikely we would have the relative peace in Northern Ireland right now had it not been for the controlled release of prisoners, amongst other measures of course.

i agree.

so the terrorists won that war then didnt they. so what - there is peace, and that is the main thing.

however it does show that blair will cower to the terrorists and give in to them. churchill is turning in his grave.

Let me clarify there. Those responsible for the London attacks need to be hunted down and prosecuted. Killing innocent civilians is just not on. The only problem is, if you are from a town in Iraq/Afghanistan and have seen civilian family members killed by Allied bombing, I can see why you would want to strike at civilians in the west.

Not agreeing with it, just think I might feel the same way if I was unfortunate to find myself in that position.

Early release of IRA and loyalist is a totallydifferent situation. The struggles in the North now have moved on for the most part and release of prisoners is an attempt to achieve compromise and let bygones be bygones so we don't keep throttling each other for injustices of years gone by.

charliechan said:
i agree.

so the terrorists won that war then didnt they. so what - there is peace, and that is the main thing.

however it does show that blair will cower to the terrorists and give in to them. churchill is turning in his grave.

Well said Charliechan.

There will be many turning in their graves today, at the spineless people of this country today. So spineless they won't even speak out., watching their every word. frightened they may offend.

I say offend everyone until they earn respect.

Last edited:
Salty,

Earlier, I accompanied my wife to church where we were asked to pray for the dead and wounded in London and their families.

We were also asked to pray for the terrorists.

It is a Christian principle that prayers should be given for those who persecute you and who are your enemies which was probably why you were asked to pray for them. Of course it is also possible that you were asked to pray for them so that they do not repeat what they have done ?

Paul

bombs

did you all know that I USA is the only country in the world that has dropped nuclear bomb.

It is I think one of the first country to use chemical bomb in Vietnam.
The effect can been seen today on fellow humans in Vietnam.

I stands for imperial.

At a talk in Minnesota, Mjoes quoted Gandhi:

"When I despair, I remember that all through history, the way of truth and love has always won.

There have been murderers and tyrants, and for a time, they seem invincible.

But in the end, they always fall. Think of it! Always."

Exercise Routine

New exercise routine. If you're over 40, you might want to take it easy at first, then do it faster as you become more proficient. It may be too strenuous for some.

Always consult your doctor before starting any exercise program!

SCROLL DOWN...

NOW SCROLL UP.. .

That's enough for the first day. Great job.

Have a Beer.