Terrorist Attacks in London?

Sounds to me like you've been servicing too many sheep up in those Welsh hills boyo.

I have just caught up on the many entries on this thread since I last gave my two pence worth earlier toady. I must say, REALLY, must say that apart from a very small number of entries this thread has decended into a slanging match between a few members. Of this there can be no doubt.

I for one think that that is an incredible insult to those injured and sadly killed today. I find this kind of behaviour frankly discusting. This thread should be used to express our individual feelings of remorse and consolidarity with those involved today. Be they the victims or our heroic police, firemen, ambulance men & women, army and many others.

If I were involved today and I thank God that I wasn't, the last thing I would want to do is turn on my pc at some stage and read entries such as I have, that are so petty when compared with what has actually happened today. I would however be encouraged to find dozens of entries offering comfort, compassion and support.

You can decide what sort of enrty is more appropriate however I personnally think that that decision is a no brainer.

Goodnight

I'll tell you what I find disgusting Smiley matey.

It's that creep Blair going on TV, spinning the whole thing for his own benefit and trying to deflect attention away from the fact that he is one of the prime root causes of the whole damn tragedy.

Now that really is disgusting.

IMHO of course.

Well there's something we do agree on, Salty. He should have been voted (booted) out of office at the last election.

Eddy,
"9/11 happened before Iraq "...exactly which of our multi western invasions of Iraq are you talking about ..the most recent or the one a decade ago...perspective is everything when you try to establish 'facts' ...if everyone would even take a small step towards grasping that whilst parking the unthinking prejudices and biases out in the parking lot we might 'all' start using our brains to 'talk' to each other rather than the orifice at the other end of our body...

Smiley ...appreciate your perspective ..but it is yours ..don't try and make it mine and don't judge mine as I didn't judge yours ... or are you Tony Blair in disguise ;)

Some more intellectual inter-breed's have written. Gosh the level is really high on this bulletin board!
I am worried that Al Q, is not actually promoting from this site! You guys actually trade, or are a part of the anti Al Q network established to make young Islamic fundamentalist believe that financial traders are so highly spasticated.
Salty Gibbon What a nick name - can you imagine the muslim version - Semtex East end Kid - Has anyone got that user name?
Eddjo - cause and effect, 'pull pin, people die' - read voltaire!
Keep writing guys and anything not too do with finance please please please!

Everyone is entitled to an opinion Marv baby and it doesn't have to concur with your highly dubious views on whether Chump's wife is a man or a woman.

Well now that you know i work for Global Trader you may think differently. Chump said he was on his knees all day that suggested to me a hint of wrong doing, thats all!

A "Dollar Run" a day keeps the baillifs on ebay...

Keep it coming Salt

may i direct all to a seminar hosted by the gang of four - marvinS, peter44, eddyjo and danfreek

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey what about chump - oh sorry he's noshing away!
What do u mean gang of four - Sandrab....
I dont do fourplay!

and there I was earlier Marvin thinking you had a sense of humour ..LoL.. I like humour almost a much as popping people in the head when they **** me off by making personal remarks about my wife ..stick with the humour Marvin

How to help

So are you sitting around feeling numb and wondering what you could do to help?

Go give blood,

purchase coupons for delivered pizza, veggie trays, donuts, soda, take out espresso, etc...
and deliver them to local emergency rooms, police stations, fire department/ambulance services.

offer to babysit, run errands, or cook dinner for someone you know who is a surgeon, ER nurse, police officer.

give disposable cell phones to the red cross, or directly to friends and family members waiting in ER rooms.

JO

Sandra, you may direct people to that seminar, I think it would be interesting, but really if you want to know what my views are on the events of today, then please read my website at mid day tomorrow. Otherwise, I think Smiley was right that argueing over these issues isn't going to help anyone who was affected today, and those are the people who should be in our thoughts.

Salty Gibbon said:
Of course I have - a bloody good one too although most people are a bit slow to catch on to my rather different take on humour.

No, my question about living in an Islamic State was serious because unless you have lived in one and mixed with the people, then a non-Islamic person cannot really begin to understand anything about Islam at all.

I have lived in 3 Islamic States ( 2 of which were very liberal and the other the harshest daddy of them all ) - and I can see both good and bad in them.

The good part was the weather, mansions, swimming pools, servants, tax free earnings and a complete and utter life of luxury. The bad part was coming back to Christian Britain.

Well, you could always move back since you are disenchanted with Britain!

Yes, I most certainly will as it is definitely a nicer and safer place to live.

Excuse me while I just place my cat in the pigeon coop.

I hate to hear of the needless deaths through this cowardly act by ....well, we will most likely know soon who did it after an investigation is completed.

I feel for the families of the dead and wounded.