Terrorist Attacks in London?

i suppose you could argue and pray that tthe usa never puts the price of a gallon of petrol up to european prices..they'd be all over iran, saudi arabia dubai, kuwait oh and west africa like a rash claiming osama/wmd/dictatorships/military juntas/unfair democracies was hanging out there........ho hum........

pttrader said:
I ride a motorcyle and do move around alot traveling but you have still only offered speculation and no proof that the U.S. has stolen even 1 barrel of oil. We buy our oil from the Middle East...Mexico... etc. There is alot of difference between buying and stealing! So, unless you can offer proof of stealing your argument is pure speculation.I sense the anti U.S. bashing in your remarks.

Hello PTTRADER.
When I say that you are the proof, I mean you are the living proof.
It is not for me to tell you what appears to me to be happening.
It is for you to make your own mind up and adjust accordingly, if that is what you want to do.

This is a fascinating time to be watching living history, but a lousy time to be caught in front of it,
as so many are, and will be.
If you feel "on the back foot" about being a US citizen, then be aware that the feeling belongs to you.

commanderco said:
Hello PTTRADER.
When I say that you are the proof, I mean you are the living proof.
It is not for me to tell you what appears to me to be happening.
It is for you to make your own mind up and adjust accordingly, if that is what you want to do.

This is a fascinating time to be watching living history, but a lousy time to be caught in front of it,
as so many are, and will be.
If you feel "on the back foot" about being a US citizen, then be aware that the feeling belongs to you.
I am glad to be a U.S, citizen. Alot of others want to be also! To the tune of around 12,000 per day trying to get into the U.S. illegally. And would be very happy to get proper documents if extended to them. Just because we are a wealthy nation many think we have raped and stolen our way to get there. It doesn't seem to occur to them to think that Americans are hard workers, big givers, have a positive worldview that tells us we can change destiny and because of these things and God's blessings on our land we prosper. The fact that you say unless I am riding a bicyle and nomadic that I am the proof that we are stealing?? What do you ride? A car? Does that mean you are stealing oil?? Your attitude comes through loud and clear. You have an axe to grind.

pttrader said:
I am glad to be a U.S, citizen. Alot of others want to be also! To the tune of around 12,000 per day trying to get into the U.S. illegally. And would be very happy to get proper documents if extended to them. Just because we are a wealthy nation many think we have raped and stolen our way to get there. It doesn't seem to occur to them to think that Americans are hard workers, big givers, have a positive worldview that tells us we can change destiny and because of these things and God's blessings on our land we prosper. The fact that you say unless I am riding a bicyle and nomadic that I am the proof that we are stealing?? What do you ride? A car? Does that mean you are stealing oil?? Your attitude comes through loud and clear. You have an axe to grind.

Hello PTTRADER
One question if I may.
"Do you seriously believe that the current situation in Iraq comes from
the good in men´s hearts to remove Saddam and create a peaceful democracy, or do you believe the underlying intent was OIL"

Do you seriously believe that the current situation in Iraq comes from

ehhhhh...you lot changed your mind..you stuck him in power.........the only wmd the lad had was what your silly iriors in power gave him in the first place in your quest to..wait for it.....batter iran..........ho hum common theme emerging here......

Pitscum said:
ehhhhh...you lot changed your mind..you stuck him in power.........the only wmd the lad had was what your silly iriors in power gave him in the first place in your quest to..wait for it.....batter iran..........ho hum common theme emerging here......
ehhhh Proof please! ho hum

no you're right..ive seen american press and televison..unless its monster trucks, american chopper or a qvc channel, they are a bit light on world events........

Pitscum said:
no you're right..ive seen american press and televison..unless its monster trucks, american chopper or a qvc channel, they are a bit light on world events........
ehhh

Pitscum said:
Then what are you worried about??

if im candid, i worry at amercian foreign policy wherever oil is concerned. i worry at america's sudden ignorance in west african states' human rights abuses where they only see oil reserves on the horizon instead. i worry at americas indifference to global warming. i worry how america chooses to ignore the deeper crisis iraq is now in. mind you, you reap what you sow....ho hum indeed

Pitscum said:
if im candid, i worry at amercian foreign policy wherever oil is concerned. i worry at america's sudden ignorance in west african states' human rights abuses where they only see oil reserves on the horizon instead. i worry at americas indifference to global warming. i worry how america chooses to ignore the deeper crisis iraq is now in. mind you, you reap what you sow....ho hum indeed
Well quite worrying! We will keep the oil lanes open as long as necessary. So you want us to go in and straighten out the african human rights abuses? I thought the world wanted "less" of America not more of it's presence. What is your country doing about this issue? As far as global warming. Fear not we (the Americans) will invent another energy source when things get too hot. Then the oil-rich countries will be crying for our business (cause we are a big client,,you see) and oil.. well.... it will fade aside. Deeper crises in Iraq?? What is it?

P.S. You forgot to mention the position and responsibility of all the other countries of the world on these issues also. You see, you have a bone to pick and it shows.

i have no 'bone to pick' with americans..that i am afraid, is your deep rooted insecurity that the world is out to get you, so get them first mentality..hmmmm?

reference WEST african human rights abuses, you are right its common knowledge at what is going on in these particular countries, read amnesty international's websites for further details. its just truely upsetting the way america turns a blind eye to injustice (e.g.NORAID website only went off the web when the planes hit the twin towers; before that, NORAID was cool and seen as nothing to do with terrorists) when it sees something it wants. due to the 'heat' it now gets from the middle east, its a known fact america is desparate to establish oil supplies away from that region as they are worried about the certainty of supply owing to the growing political and military problems.

as for this country, yes you're right, we have a weak prime minister who unfortunately jumps at your president's beck and call. hes a proven liar too but the only judge it seems he will face will be history itself.

re global warming. you might to wish to hurry up with your technology a bit quicker old boy. dont want to remind you too much but didnt new orleans dissappear recently? or that was nothing to do with rising sea levels induced by global warming?

as for the responsibility and position of the other countries, yes you're right. they ascended to kyoto, and the usa didnt.

pttrader said:
Intent?? To steal??

Hello PTTRADER,
You seem unable to grasp the current siuation. You are the living proof.
Just watch this drama unfold with obviously you standing in front of the train.
That is unless you can see it but your pride prevents you from a rationale dicussion with me, a non citizen of USA.

Any Gov needs money as oxygen, you know this.
There are only 3 ways a Gov can aquire money. tax the population, print the stuff or aquire assests from others by any means.
Are your taxes going up? oddly enough yes they are by indirect means.
Is money supply expanding? .... not any more. In fact circulately money has dropped by 10 billion recently and rates are increasing and so god help the leveraged ones.

Is Gov USA linked to Corp USA?
Well, on dark and lonely nights in the coming winter of 1913, Congress gave the printing rights to money supply to the Fed and privatised the IRS as a Delaware Corp.
Unless you are older than 92, you will have never known a time when you have not been ruled by a Corp Gov.
CorpGov USA has outgrown the population of USA and with your SS and other demands, quite frankly you have become a burden.
In fact the Armed forces can recruit cannon fodder from south of the border for the price of a green card and slap them in uniforms & boots made in China.

If you are as loyal as you say, rush out tomorrow and buy GM, Fannie & Freddie.

Why is it PTTRADER that your CorpGov is intent on bringing democracy to USA & Iraq, when your Founding Fathers went to considerable pains to give you a constitutional republic rather than a democracy.
Tell me PTTRADER that the pitiful sums of money given to the Iraqi people are not interest bearing loans from Commercial Banks against future oil revenues.
Tell me PTTRADER that the shortfall in Haliburton´s accounts are the results of enthusiasm to help Iraqi people.
And most of all, tell me PTTRADER that CorpGov USA is not going to hang you and the other good citizens of the US "out to dry" in the interest of Corp America.

I have lived in the US & have many fond memories and have retained many good friends.
Do not ever tell me how I feel or that I have "an axe to grind"
It is your train wreck PTTRADER, if you stand on the tracks you will surely suffer the consequences.

commanderco said:
Do not ever tell me how I feel or that I have "an axe to grind"
It is your train wreck PTTRADER, if you stand on the tracks you will surely suffer the consequences.
Yes, you have an axe to grind. You are so cynical and pessimistic that you can't see what you are saying or doing. Your world is dark. I don't want it. I will take the good ole USA anyday!

Pitscum said:
i have no 'bone to pick' with americans..that i am afraid, is your deep rooted insecurity that the world is out to get you, so get them first mentality..hmmmm?

reference WEST african human rights abuses, you are right its common knowledge at what is going on in these particular countries, read amnesty international's websites for further details. its just truely upsetting the way america turns a blind eye to injustice (e.g.NORAID website only went off the web when the planes hit the twin towers; before that, NORAID was cool and seen as nothing to do with terrorists) when it sees something it wants. due to the 'heat' it now gets from the middle east, its a known fact america is desparate to establish oil supplies away from that region as they are worried about the certainty of supply owing to the growing political and military problems.

as for this country, yes you're right, we have a weak prime minister who unfortunately jumps at your president's beck and call. hes a proven liar too but the only judge it seems he will face will be history itself.

re global warming. you might to wish to hurry up with your technology a bit quicker old boy. dont want to remind you too much but didnt new orleans dissappear recently? or that was nothing to do with rising sea levels induced by global warming?

as for the responsibility and position of the other countries, yes you're right. they ascended to kyoto, and the usa didnt.
Deep rooted insecurity?? LOL! Desperate! Listen, anytime America wants too it can take over any of those countries and take their oil as spoils of war if it wants too. But we are not interested in doing that. Do you seriousley think Saudi Arabia, Syria could whip the US? Give me a break dude! America turns a blind eye? Why is it that again you single out America? Like we are the sole country in the world. Yes you do have a bone to pick with America. That is obvious. I really think you see us as the scum of the earth and responsible for all the evils in the world. What about the rest of Africa? Do they have any responsibility for what is happenning on their own continent? What about England? What about Argentina? What are they doing to solve the problem in Africa? Your prime minister is YOUR problem not mine nor America's.

When it is truely needed the technology will appear. Have no fear it isn't the end of the world YET!! New Orleans. Well you had to stick that knife in didn't you. Did I catch a hint of glee in your voice? New Orleans is a city built BELOW sea level. We have had hurricances for years. This one hit a city below sea level. Cities below sea level don't fare good in Hurricanes.

Remember we saved your hide in WW2 dude. If it wasn't for America you might be part of Hitler's team. You need to learn a little gratitude. I bet that will burn you up!

Listen, anytime America wants too it can take over any of those countries and take their oil as spoils of war if it wants too

just like iraq then. glad we have established that.

New Orleans. Well you had to stick that knife in didn't you

not really..you're right it is below sea level, only a lot more below sea level as, wait for it, sea levels rise due to.....that thing that doesnt exist, g-l-o-b-a-l w-a-r-m-i-n-g.

ho hum

Pitscum said:
just like iraq then. glad we have established that.

not really..you're right it is below sea level, only a lot more below sea level as, wait for it, sea levels rise due to.....that thing that doesnt exist, g-l-o-b-a-l w-a-r-m-i-n-g.

ho hum
You see that is where you are wrong. We didn't take over their oil. But we could have! Too much overkill on global warming. There are scientist that will argue both ways on it. If America needs to do something about global warming it will do it in due season. We have given the world a few technological wonders. So, if we need to we will do what ever we have to do to insure the survival of the human race. I expect a new energy source will soon be discovered and that will mean that the need for oil will dwindle and it's value to the human race will take a back seat.

Don't worry. Things will work out! You have a good day and please try to be a bit more positive about things.

Last edited: