Terrorism????...Blame America!!!!

Whatever. You will only accredit news articles in your favour anyhow so there seems little point. Notice you didn't dispute Greenspans comments and what of the video of the marine?

Neither of us will change our viewpoints so I too am bowing out of this pointless thread.

I didn't see his comment or the video and I have no intention of sifting trough garbage.
If you post a link to it I may, if I feel like it, educate you.

Problem is this Jiuk dude said similar rubbish about the BBC. He is like a scratched record repeating same old tune.

Hey JIUK,

1. Did you listen to Pinky report on legality and attrocities of the US as per UN charter?

2. Please explain: Lawmaker: Marines deliberately killed Iraqis - Conflict in Iraq - MSNBC.com

Let's see how you are able to reject a Pentagon report too... :(

Two things, first you have your BBC we have NBC and its appendages.
Second you are aware that all but one Marine were found not guilty and the one was not found guilty of "deliberately killing Iraqis" but of an administrative charge.
You know all this right!

Lawmaker: Marines deliberately killed Iraqis - Conflict in Iraq - MSNBC.com Come on don't be shy.

Dig deep and say perhaps one little apology for the memory of one family woken up in the middle of the night to death and destruction delivered by men in uniforms.

Just imagine the terror felt by those children at the noise and screams of their parents in the cold of night.

Do you think if there was one such incident that it is quite feasible there may have been two?

Do you think this was the only isolated incident?

Let me make this perfectly clear :US Marines do not and did not commit terrorist acts. You have no proof of any of that because it did not occur.

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS YOU HAPPY SON OF A BUSH.

This posting of yours, like all your postings are nothing but lies. Go ahead and prove that I called an entire nation what you said I did or be proven a liar, yet again!

Lawmaker: Marines deliberately killed Iraqis - Conflict in Iraq - MSNBC.com Come on don't be shy.

Dig deep and say perhaps one little apology for the memory of one family woken up in the middle of the night to death and destruction delivered by men in uniforms.

Just imagine the terror felt by those children at the noise and screams of their parents in the cold of night.

Do you think if there was one such incident that it is quite feasible there may have been two?

Do you think this was the only isolated incident?

Let me make this perfectly clear :US Marines do not and did not commit terrorist acts. You have no proof of any of that because it did not occur.

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS YOU HAPPY SON OF A BUSH.

Your desperation is indeed very satisfying, all the Marines were quited of killing Iraqis.
But you knew that and yet it doesn't stop you from propagating your lies.
Why is that?

Jiuk you are truly a disgusting human being and unfortunately for the world a majority. You and others who agree to the Iraq war are the real terrorists. Nice that your country is proud of child killing. The American dream? Who gives a sh!t as long as the Americans can continue to consume consume consume.

Quick tell your mom to pay the cable bill Scifi has a new show LMAOh

Quick tell your mom to pay the cable bill Scifi has a new show LMAOh

you smell of poo poo and wee wee lmao
Typical american humour is that? A comeback you say?

oh please, words really cannot convey what an idiot you really are

Last edited:
Two things, first you have your BBC we have NBC and its appendages.
Second you are aware that all but one Marine were found not guilty and the one was not found guilty of "deliberately killing Iraqis" but of an administrative charge.
You know all this right!

Thank you for your reply Jiuk.

I think that's it from me. Nothing else I can say or post is likely to add to this debate.

On a side note I'm hoping Obama gets in. Be curious to know who you believe would do a good job of leading the US?

I thought this was an interesting article with soundbites already out...

'Average hockey mom'

BBC NEWS | World | Americas | McCain unveils 'The Barracuda'

"ARROYO GRANDE, Calif. (MarketWatch) -- Yes, America's economy is a war economy. Not a "manufacturing" economy. Not an "agricultural" economy. Nor a "service" economy. Not even a "consumer" economy.
Seriously, I looked into your eyes, America, saw deep into your soul. So let's get honest and officially call it "America's Outrageous War Economy." Admit it: we secretly love our war economy. And that's the answer to Jim Grant's thought-provoking question last month in the Wall Street Journal -- "Why No Outrage?"

Why we love 'America's Outrageous War Economy' - MarketWatch

And things haven't changed all that much in a hundred years:

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives.

A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small "inside" group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes."

In the World War a mere handful garnered the profits of the conflict. At least 21,000 new millionaires and billionaires were made in the United States during the World War. That many admitted their huge blood gains in their income tax returns. How many other war millionaires falsified their tax returns no one knows.

WAR IS A RACKET - Major General Smedley D. Butler - USMC Retired

And things haven't changed all that much in a hundred years:

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives.

Absolutely ! I wonder how much money THIS GENTLEMAN has made from war ?

dd

Absolutely ! I wonder how much money THIS GENTLEMAN has made from war ?

dd

Undoubtedly a vanishingly small amount compared to the size of the US military-industrial complex.

And on the topic of Pakistan and nuclear weapons, it should be noted the the US continues to supply military aid despite the fact that Pakistan is not a party to the NPT and has nuclear weapons. The same is true for Israel. Iran on the other hand is a party to the NPT and there is no evidence of an Iranian program for development of nuclear weapons.

KABUL (AFP)--U.S. President George W. Bush expressed regret over civilian casualties from a U.S.-led airstrike in western Afghanistan, the office of his Afghan counterpart said Wednesday.

The expression of regret came during a regular video conference involving Bush and Afghanistan's President Hamid Karzai.

The two presidents have a video conference every two weeks, a press statement from Karzai's office said.

"Expressing regrets about the Shindand incident, the president (Bush) said, 'I share your pain and sorrow, and that of the people of Afghanistan,'" according to the Kabul presidential statement.

Afghan officials have said a U.S.-led airstrike on Aug. 22 in the Shindand district of western Herat province killed 90 civilians, most of them women and children.

U.S.-led forces insist they killed 30 insurgents and "five to seven" civilians.

"The subject of today's video conference concerned matters of mutual interest between the two countries, especially civilian casualties and the incident of Shindand," the statement said.

The incident caused uproar in the Afghan parliament and was widely criticized in the country and by Karzai, who called for new rules on how foreign troops operate.

The U.S.-led force, the United Nations and Afghanistan's government have agreed to jointly investigate the civilian deaths.

Civilian casualties resulting from military operations under NATO and US command have become a sore issue in the relationship between Afghanistan and its western allies since US-led coalition forces overthrew the Taliban regime.

Click here to go to Dow Jones NewsPlus, a web front page of today's most important business and market news, analysis and commentary: http://www.djnewsplus.com/al?rnd=AvSeyy9xnxfM2x48pEC5Ew==. You can use this link on the day this article is published and the following day.

(END) Dow Jones Newswires

September 03, 2008 11:16 ET (15:16 GMT)

I thought that never happened???!!!

Jiuk?

Jiuk..........?!!!

Mind you, is it true.............. can Dow Jones be trusted????

Can the US President be trusted?! :whistle:eek: :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

KABUL (AFP)--U.S. President George W. Bush expressed regret over civilian casualties from a U.S.-led airstrike in western Afghanistan, the office of his Afghan counterpart said Wednesday.

The expression of regret came during a regular video conference involving Bush and Afghanistan's President Hamid Karzai.

The two presidents have a video conference every two weeks, a press statement from Karzai's office said.

"Expressing regrets about the Shindand incident, the president (Bush) said, 'I share your pain and sorrow, and that of the people of Afghanistan,'" according to the Kabul presidential statement.

Afghan officials have said a U.S.-led airstrike on Aug. 22 in the Shindand district of western Herat province killed 90 civilians, most of them women and children.

"The subject of today's video conference concerned matters of mutual interest between the two countries, especially civilian casualties and the incident of Shindand," the statement said.

The incident caused uproar in the Afghan parliament and was widely criticized in the country and by Karzai, who called for new rules on how foreign troops operate.

The U.S.-led force, the United Nations and Afghanistan's government have agreed to jointly investigate the civilian deaths.

Civilian casualties resulting from military operations under NATO and US command have become a sore issue in the relationship between Afghanistan and its western allies since US-led coalition forces overthrew the Taliban regime.

Click here to go to Dow Jones NewsPlus, a web front page of today's most important business and market news, analysis and commentary: http://www.djnewsplus.com/al?rnd=AvSeyy9xnxfM2x48pEC5Ew==. You can use this link on the day this article is published and the following day.

Jiuk?

Jiuk..........?!!!

Well if in the previous incident in Iraq where all the Marines were aquited of killing Iraqis in the middle of the night, raping their daughter and burning their bodies to hide evidence and pentagon investigation finds all marines but one as guilty with an "Administrative Charge" what can we expect for excessive use of force in the line of wreckless duty in Afghanistan where they have no oil.

Not murder or man slaughter but administrative charge :LOL:. To me their crime was to get caught. They didn't administer the clean up operation sufficiently to hide their unwarranted acts on a sleeping innocent family.

It also begs the question what kind of horrendeous butchery does a US marine have to commit for the pentagon to deem it a crime against humanity. :-0

Click here to go to Dow Jones NewsPlus, a web front page of today's most important business and market news, analysis and commentary: Dow Jones NewsPlus - Login. You can use this link on the day this article is published and the following day.

Jiuk?

Jiuk..........?!!!

You thought that accidents never happen?
It doesn't say much about your thinking does it?

Undoubtedly a vanishingly small amount compared to the size of the US military-industrial complex.

And on the topic of Pakistan and nuclear weapons, it should be noted the the US continues to supply military aid despite the fact that Pakistan is not a party to the NPT and has nuclear weapons. The same is true for Israel. Iran on the other hand is a party to the NPT and there is no evidence of an Iranian program for development of nuclear weapons.

I need say nothing, just let libits post away and they'll do the job for me.

Al Jazeera English - Americas - US troops 'should stay in Iraq'

Interesting reading section towards bottom on suicidal soldiers... Very sad. :cry:

Pentagon is now damaging US moral, soldiers and their families, as well as wasting almost a trillion $ollars on the whole fiasco.

I reckon it would be good if political leaders campaigning for war were to swap places with the soldiers to get a taste of their own medicine. Pigs might fly one day too you never know. :mad:

Miss_Leader_I_Want_World_Peace_misleader_USA_miss_America_2004_funny_Bush_picture.gif