Terrorism????...Blame America!!!!

I am very proud of the fact that US Marines inflicted exponentially higher casualties than any other unit certainly higher than the British. Their professionalism was showcased in the first attack on Fallujah when a battalion strength force attacked the town with such success that the Sunni leadership which hoped for an occasion to humiliate the Allies had to come and beg for the Marines to stop.

Indeed something to really be proud of - the levelling of Fallujah. How much white phosphoros and air power did that take ? What had the citizens of Fallujah ever done to the United States other than resist the presence of a foreign occupier ? You must truely be proud.

Grow up and stop playing toy soldiers.

Last edited:
What I find telling is that I posted a list of world wide terrorist attacks , week by week at that, yet how many of you posted even a single word of condemnation?
What a sorry lot.

You don't have to read the posts here to figure that out.

All one need do is note the title of the thread.

dd

I don't believe that the people at home in any democratic country, in any war, are proud of what goes on in the fighting of it, after that war has been going for various years.

The trick is to catch them before they start.

We can be sick and tired of all the killing, now, but when George Bush started beating the drum most Americans were for it. Political leaders hope to win a war quickly, while that popularity for it lasts. The US has not been successful in this , neither in Vietnam, nor Iraq.

That is why we must cool the present rift with Russia and keep on a friendly terms with China and other nations.

We must not allow ourselves to be manouvered by the likes of Bin Laden and Georgia into doing something for which we will be sorry afterwards.

Georgia's attack on S. Ossetia was a deliberate attempt to involve the West in a conflict with Russia. I am not a lover of Russian politics, at present, but I know, well enough, not to get involved, lightly, with a country that neither Napoleon or Hitler were able to defeat. Putin should, also, consider any aggressive action against us. I cannot believe that Georgia entered S.Ossetia without considering the consequences of their actions. They intended to involve us and it backfired.

Frankly, as far as I am concerned, Georgia should suffer the consequences.

Split

Last edited:
Laughing out loud how anyone here can actually still support the by far biggest terrorist atrocity of the new millenium, the Iraq war, an unwarranted war of aggression based on nothing but spin, lies and deceit that has destroyed what was never more than an image in the world of Realpolitik, the "superpower" image of the US through an inane demonstration of exceptional incompetence and bungling in the waging of operations against a third world sand box that is still not won years down the road.

It really is true:

Suppporters of George Bush aren't just remote controlled claqueurs and supporters of a pathetic coward who never saw fit to expose himself to the same threat of death and mutilation during the equally inane and lost Vietnam war he supported in all but action, while without any qualms he exposed US soldiers to the Iraq nightmare for absolutely no legitimate reason whasoever, while happily destoying democracy at home and reintroducing typical terror regime tools like torture, rejection of a state of law etc, unfortunately if you think that's enough you're not quite there yet, as his enablers are also officially certfied stupid, not that any sane person could have come up with a different explanation anyway for the evil and insanity that the USA has exposed the world to during the last 8 years.

Bit old, but still spot on:

"The blind leading the blind

Even if they don't like to say it out loud, lots of Democrats think that George Bush's supporters are a horde of ignoramuses. Now comes evidence that they're right! A remarkable new report, titled "The Separate Realities of Bush and Kerry Supporters," from PIPA, the Program on International Policy Attitudes at the University of Maryland, suggests that rank and file Republicans are more benighted than even the most supercilious coastal elitist would imagine.

Analyzing data from a series of nationwide polls, the report finds that a majority of Bush supporters believe things about the world that are objectively untrue, while the majority of Kerry supporters dwell in the reality-based community. For example, Bush backers largely think that the president and his policies are popular internationally. Seventy-five percent believe that Iraq was providing "substantial" aid to al-Qaida, and 63 percent say clear evidence of this has been found. That, of course, would be news even to Donald Rumsfeld, who earlier this month told the Council on Foreign Relations, "To my knowledge, I have not seen any strong, hard evidence that links the two."

Though its language is dispassionate, the report lays responsibility for this epidemic of ignorance at the White House's door. "So why are Bush supporters clinging so tightly to these beliefs in the face of repeated disconfirmations?" it asks. "Apparently one key reason is that they continue to hear the Bush administration confirming these beliefs."

Indeed, it says, "an overwhelming 82% [of Bush supporters] perceive the Bush administration as saying that Iraq had WMD (63%) or a major WMD program (19%). Only 16% of Bush supporters perceive the administration as saying that Iraq had some limited activities, but not an active program (15%) or had nothing (1%). The pattern on al Qaeda is similar. Seventy-five percent of Bush supporters think the Bush administration is currently saying Iraq was providing substantial support to al Qaeda (56%) or even that it was directly involved in 9/11 (19%). Further, 55% of Bush supporters say it is their impression the Bush administration is currently saying the US has found clear evidence Saddam Hussein was working closely with al Qaeda (not saying clear evidence found: 37%)."

These people aren't going to be swayed by the argument that Bush has alienated America's allies and left the country isolated in the world, because they don't believe this to be the case. "Despite a steady flow of official statements, public demonstrations, and public opinion polls showing that the US war against Iraq is quite unpopular, only 31% of Bush supporters recognize that the majority of people in the world oppose the US having gone to war with Iraq," the study says. Bush supporters also think that world public opinion favors Bush's reelection. In a poll taken from Sept. 3-7, the study says, "57% of Bush supporters assumed that the majority of people in the world would prefer to see Bush reelected, 33% assumed that views are evenly divided and only 9% assumed that Kerry would be preferred."

In fact, a PIPA study released in early September found that a majority or plurality of people from 32 countries preferred Kerry to Bush. PIPA surveyed 34,330 people, ages 15 and above, from regions all over the world. A Pew poll released this spring similarly found that "large majorities in every country, except for the U.S., hold an unfavorable opinion of Bush."

Continued:
http://archive.salon.com/politics/war_room/2004/10/21/bush_reality/

goering-quote.jpe

The US, in a better past, managed to overcome the real threat from the Nazis and the Soviets without turning themselves into an internationaly vilified rogue nation, yet a handful of criminals behind a few criminal terrorist acts that killed less people than die from gun crimes in the US every single year managed exactly that, to turn at least half of the US into a nation of paranoid cowards willing to follow Bush into what was perfectly obvious to the rest of the world and as Greenspan acknowledged, an oil war that he sold to a mind numbed nation as a, to any normal thinking person, perfectly ludicrous means to combat terror.

Nothing short of pathetic.

photo1aa.jpg

03-14-06_abu-ghraib_01.jpg

Abu-Ghraib.jpg

Abu-ghraib-leash.jpg

news-graphics-2006-_611733a.jpg

Abu-Ghraib-Prison-Photos11jun04p01.jpg

22916.jpg

Again, the Nazis and Soviets, a REAL threat, not the bunch of criminals that are all terrorism is and who have caused millions less deaths than Bush in his oil war, could not destroy democracy and provoke such atrocities.

I most certainly hope that Obama wins and puts an end to the counterproductive and terror promoting insanity of Iraq, Guantanamo, Abu Ghraib etc that is the sole legacy of the US under Bush.

PS:

One thing that makes Iraq even worse - as if all the deaths and mutilations amongst the victims of both sides, ie the Iraqis and the soldiers who just had to do what they were told -, is that many US soldiers just joined up to get a good education later on.

In the US a good education is pretty expensive and beyond reach for many, but do a spell in the army and later they'll finance your Uni.

kid-amputee-7-7-03-iraq-thumb.jpg

child_no_arms_Iraq.jpg

wounded-american-soldier.jpg

mother_of_dead_soldier.jpe

War is NOT a video game, and the notion of collateral damage or precision bombing is just as inane as shagging for virginity, or later being a little bit pregnant.

And all this misery on both sides for absolutely nothing, either as a totally innocent Iraqi victim, or, as for far too many US soldiers, because all you wanted was a good education.

!!!

Indeed something to really be proud of - the levelling of Fallujah. How much white phosphoros and air power did that take ? What had the citizens of Fallujah ever done to the United States other than resist the presence of a foreign occupier ? You must truely be proud.

Grow up and stop playing toy soldiers.

I am proud and no amount of libit spin will change the history written there.
I take solace and joy in the huge amount of ignorance that your posting betrays.
I suppose that in the overall scheme of thing the "citizens" of Fallujah are as blameless as say those of Dresden or Berlin or Georgia but unlike those the ones in Falujah were allowed to and assisted in evacuating the city prior to the attack.
Of course issue of mass murder and torture that emanated form the sunis in that town is probably not something of great concern to America haters

About 100,000 Iraqi civilians - half of them women and children - have died in Iraq since the invasion, mostly as a result of airstrikes by coalition forces, according to the first reliable study of the death toll from Iraqi and US public health experts.

The study, which was carried out in 33 randomly-chosen neighbourhoods of Iraq representative of the entire population, shows that violence is now the leading cause of death in Iraq. Before the invasion, most people died of heart attacks, stroke and chronic illness. The risk of a violent death is now 58 times higher than it was before the invasion.

source: 100,000 Iraqi civilians dead, says study | World news | The Guardian

Iraq Body Count

That's a lot of unjustified people dead so one man/family could profit!

You don't mind if I really use the oft discredited Guardian for anything other than occasional humor do you? If it was but softer it would have more uses.

Jiuk, nobody really cares what you or the other terror supporting Americans believe or say any longer, any post you make here is simply regarded with the ridicule it deserves, a five year old wouldn't get any more recognition or respect.

You had your 15 minutes in the USA, you bungled it, now you're history.

So go play with your idiotic compatriots who supported Bush, the rest of the world simply doesn't care about you and your equally benighted NeoCon enablers any longer.

Bye-bye.

The sole reason why I would even remotely contemplate ever visiting the US again is because I know that at least half of your country is just as disgusted by Bushs antics as the rest of the world.

So Jiuk why are you so defensive, angry and abusive?

I really would like to know what those poor Iraqis have done to offend you so much?

The Iraqis haven't offended me you did.
You insulted me personally and called me a killer of civilians and war criminal.
You presented idiotic analysis of issues that you took not the least pain to investigate.
On the other hand all you do when you post like that is show the world your prejudices and bigotry .
But I suppose that it really wasn't a "personal attack" or done in an "abusive manner"
it was just accepted behavior in your circle.
So far from being defensive I go on offense to shed the light of truth on your cavalcade of lies.

Jiuk, nobody really cares what you or the other terror supporting Americans believe any longer, any post you make here is simply regarded with the ridicule it deserves.

So go play with your idiotic compatriots who supported Bush, the rest of the world simply doesn't care about you and your equally benighted NeoCon enablers any longer.

Bye-bye.

errrm excuse me !

Who the bloody hell made you spokesman for the room !

:mad:

dd

Jiuk, nobody really cares what you or the other terror supporting Americans believe any longer, any post you make here is simply regarded with the ridicule it deserves, a five year old wouldn't get any more recognition or respect.

Bye-bye.

Odd that you weren't able to find any pics of the terrorists activities or of the attrocities committed by Sadam. Its very telling where support lies.

Like I said, go play with yourselves, nobody gives a damn any longer, nobody listens any longer, all you are under Bush is a bankrupt and isolated rogue state that is no more than an object of international ridicule that cannot even win a war in a third world sand box like Iraq.

Bankrupt and history unless Obama wins.

As I don't talk with terror promoting losers and idiots I won't be repyling to any of your nonsense, so have fun.

LOL !

Bye-bye-bye.

What i find worrying is that many people will have the same viewpoints and beliefs as jiuk, in the US, UK and elsewhere in the world.
What is more, he is a good example of how the governments and the mainstream mass media want the public to think. Mind control, based from their disinformation and warped interpretation.

J, I'd rep you for that but am all outrepped vs you at the moment, but yup, what you say is very true, that's why I haven't been to the US in the last 8 years, the flag waving idiocy and unbelievable willingness to believe in totally ludicrous spin, lies and deceit RE Iraq etc that the rest of the world simply laughed at and in the face of totally obvious, diametrically opposed truths was just too much.

Powell and Rice assure everyone Iraq is NO THREAT pre-9/11YouTube - Powell and Rice assure everyone Iraq is NO THREAT pre-9/11

Only thing is I have many American friends just as outraged like us, and at least half of the rest of the country are like us, so I haven't given up hope yet.

J, I'd rep you for that but am all outrepped vs you at the moment, but yup, what you say is very true, that's why I haven't been to the US in the last 8 years, the flag waving idiocy and unbelievable willingness to believe in totally ludicrous spin, lies and deceit RE Iraq etc that the rest of the world simply laughed at and in the face of totally obvious, diametrically opposed truths was just too much.

Only thing is I have many American friends just as outraged like us, and at least half of the rest of the country are like us, so I haven't given up hope yet.

Well said. Done Rep to JT on your behalf!

Reactions: BSD
You don't mind if I really use the oft discredited Guardian for anything other than occasional humor do you? If it was but softer it would have more uses.

Whatever. You will only accredit news articles in your favour anyhow so there seems little point. Notice you didn't dispute Greenspans comments and what of the video of the marine?

Neither of us will change our viewpoints so I too am bowing out of this pointless thread.

Whatever. You will only accredit news articles in your favour anyhow so there seems little point. Notice you didn't dispute Greenspans comments and what of the video of the marine?

Neither of us will change our viewpoints so I too am bowing out of this pointless thread.

Problem is this Jiuk dude said similar rubbish about the BBC. He is like a scratched record repeating same old tune.

Hey JIUK,

1. Did you listen to Pinky report on legality and attrocities of the US as per UN charter?

2. Please explain: Lawmaker: Marines deliberately killed Iraqis - Conflict in Iraq - MSNBC.com

Let's see how you are able to reject a Pentagon report too... :(

Jiuk you are truly a disgusting human being and unfortunately for the world a majority. You and others who agree to the Iraq war are the real terrorists. Nice that your country is proud of child killing. The American dream? Who gives a sh!t as long as the Americans can continue to consume consume consume.

Odd that you weren't able to find any pics of the terrorists activities or of the attrocities committed by Sadam. Its very telling where support lies.
Not supporting Bush does not mean I support Sadam. Like Bush you are implying that one is either with you or against you? You display limited mental ability.

I am proud and no amount of libit spin will change the history written there. You seem to revel in death and destruction.

I take solace and joy in the huge amount of ignorance that your posting betrays. As for me, I am very much saddened by yours. I say that sincerely.

I suppose that in the overall scheme of thing the "citizens" of Fallujah are as blameless as say those of Dresden or Berlin or Georgia but unlike those the ones in Falujah were allowed to and assisted in evacuating the city prior to the attack. You try and console your self as to how merciful you are...

Of course issue of mass murder and torture that emanated form the sunis in that town is probably not something of great concern to America haters You mean they supported Sadam's Bath party because they all did to get jobs and exist so you deem it as justice for you to dish it back to them. What has American haters or Sunis got to do with butchering people in Fallujh? I miss your logic. Do you mean they deserved what they got? Retribution kind of thing?

The Iraqis haven't offended me you did. For such an OT guy you have pretty delicate skin.
You insulted me personally and called me a killer of civilians and war criminal. You label a whole nation bunch of terrorists, kill and destroy indiscriminantly and personally state you are proud. I think you do a pretty good job on your own. I was and still am trying to show you a different perspective to those acts that you are proud of. I feel at a new level of understanding, having heard and witnessed your point of view to such carnage.

You presented idiotic You talk about personal offence whilst not looking at your own wordsanalysis of issues that you took not the least pain to investigate. I have had disproportionate amount of pain seeing all the suffering mate. You revel in your killing I feel for both sides. What investigations have you carried out. At the outset Bush regime even closed down radio stations that dare question loyalty to the war. You are like a bull seeing red and led by the nose.

On the other hand all you do when you post like that is show the world your prejudices and bigotry . What are my prejudices? You do recognise you are portraying your self in these words as you reflect your sad mentality on others?

But I suppose that it really wasn't a "personal attack" or done in an "abusive manner"
it was just accepted behavior in your circle. There you go again. Forget discussing issues and move on to personal attacks and my circle... I work with Auzzies, Kiwis, Indians, Africans some British :cheesy: Chineese, and couple of Americans, plus some other nations from far away places. Always have done working in IT in London. Who are you exactly referring to in that circle?

So far from being defensive I go on offense to shed the light of truth on your cavalcade of lies. You are truly dellusional.

Lets focus on one issue at a time because otherwise it becomes too easy for you to hide behind a barrage of inane statements on topics that are related only in your mind. Thank you for your kind consideration...

Let me make this perfectly clear :US Marines do not and did not commit terrorist acts. You have no proof of any of that because it did not occur.

Here is 1 proof. Lawmaker: Marines deliberately killed Iraqis - Conflict in Iraq - MSNBC.com Please explain?

I am certain and I hope that US Marines killed as many terrorists wearing civilian clothing as it was possible given the unreasonably restrictive ROE.
If there were war crimes committed the ROE which shackled and did not allow the Marines to perform as trained and as normal in war were it.So you are certain the US army killed 600,000 terrorists some as young as babies, women and children?

WOW just like libit, when cornered you throw a ton of crap at the wall hoping something sticks.

I am not going to sit here and indulge your ADD. Your posting is evidence that you cannot defend your original point. But you knew that, mate.

Ofcourse there have been countless posts by many other totally unconnected independent individuals with all their own perspectives and links and comments too.

Lawmaker: Marines deliberately killed Iraqis - Conflict in Iraq - MSNBC.com Come on don't be shy.

Dig deep and say perhaps one little apology for the memory of one family woken up in the middle of the night to death and destruction delivered by men in uniforms.

Just imagine the terror felt by those children at the noise and screams of their parents in the cold of night.

Do you think if there was one such incident that it is quite feasible there may have been two?

Do you think this was the only isolated incident?

Let me make this perfectly clear :US Marines do not and did not commit terrorist acts. You have no proof of any of that because it did not occur.

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS YOU HAPPY SON OF A BUSH.

Last edited: