Terrorism????...Blame America!!!!

347752_565_avatar.jpg

WOW just like libit, when cornered you throw a ton of crap at the wall hoping something sticks.

Your posting is evidence that you cannot defend your original point. But you knew that, mate.

I first saw this clip on TV - BBC news and having done a few searches here it is on Youtube.

The clip on the BBC was clearer and you could make out some bodies were considerably smaller than others. In fact you can just about make out their different sizes on this video too.

YOU JUDGE FOR YOUR SELF I'D BE INTERESTED TO HEAR WHAT YOUR VIEWS ON THE CROWD OF PEOPLE ARE?

Listen to the communication.

Numerous individuals. Do you want me to take them out?

Ground control says "Take them out!". Why? What is the threat? What verification or protocol have the pilots followed?

Then the "oh dude" bit really does it for me. :mad:

No soldier or terrorist would walk in close proximity like that.

If you were armed you would be hugging walls.

That is imho a crowd of people perhaps several families making their way from one place to another.

Watch the video and determine if that looks like an offensive unit of soldiers or terrorists. PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THIS

YOU JUDGE!

US troops terrorise civilians all the time. Whether Afghanistan or Iraq. They will kick your door down, screaming and yelling in the middle of the night. Arrest your menfolk and take them away including young boys. Women and children crying. 5 year old girls shivering in the cold of the night with pee running down their legs seeing their dads and brothers sacked, hands tied behind their backs, kicked and punched and made to kneel or lie on the cold ground with only their vests. I've seen footage of such scence

US marines search through the house taking any valuables, gold, jewelry, what ever.

Breaking doors, shooting dogs.

I won't mention the prisons and whether you see your menfolk or not.

Their have been countless numbers of men killed with hands behind their back bullet in the head in Iraq.

Here you are from the BBC web site.
"The presence of the international community in Afghanistan should be re-regulated based on bilateral agreements," a statement said, adding that limits should be placed on military forces and "air strikes on civilian targets, unilateral searches of homes and illegal detentions must be stopped immediately".

By the way this is the same protocol of routine in Afghanistan as in Iraq.

Blame anyone you like.

2 million refugees, 600,000 dead, countless living a life of misery.

Country totally devastated. National treasures looted. 20,000 US marines killed approx 50,000 injured. Good many more pscyhologically disturbed but what they have seen as well as suffering trauma. Inflicting death on your fellow man causes trauma within.

Did you know UK lost more soldiers killed by friendly US fire than it lost to those killed by Iraqis when Bushy announced the so called end of the war.

Do you remember the Italian hostage negotiator killed whilst coming to a checkpoint?

How about countless women driving with their children killed at checkpoints?

Let me guess, marines were defending them selves and civilian life is expendable because terrorists have blown up their cars. Well this is not acceptable is it. You don't fight terrorists by terrorising civilians. The Yanks then wonder why insurgents numbers swell the more of the Iraqis they kill. How bloody stupid do you have to be??? :mad:

US twin defecits 7%+ of GDP. Pension crises. Health crises. Bush gives tax cuts to oil and business. Refuses to sign Kyota agreement. Tells Russia it should not occupy Georgia and get out. Tells the world it is pulling out of Iraq in 2011 having achieved bloodbath victory. Decides to build missiles all along Russias borders to stop Iran from posing a threat to the West.

Are you blind. Can you not see that Bushy, Cheney, Wolfzy and Rumy have just about ballsed up everything you and all other decent Americans have worked for in the free World.

Approx $1000 bn dollars spent on carnage with lives of almost millions playing daft war games.

WHAT HAVE THE US GOT TO SHOW FOR IT????

Katrina hurrican floods in new Orleans could have been prevented if Bush granted $95m to strengthen it's defences as strongly recommended by civil engineers a year prior to their collapse did you know that?

You question my academic qualifications and ability? What is the significance of my insignificance?

If you want answers look within. Biggest threat to the US are those mafiozies in the White House.

Proof of the pudding is in the eating. What has the US achieved in the last 8 years?

Do you genuinely believe you can solve US problems and protect your self from people bad mouthing the US for it's actions. Mate there are billions of people out there who hate the yanks. As strange as it may sound to you I'm a friend of the American people. I recognise the White house administrators for what they are. I also have a vested interest in its continued strength and stability. I've travelled through the US. It's people are fantastic, hospitable, welcoming and great kind hearted people.

I could go on... but who needs enemies when you have friends like Bush & co.

Please try and answer fundamental issues. Debate the subject. Don't get personal with me. Try and learn and understand why people think the way I do. Try and see where other people are coming from. See their perspective. You'll then be more enlightened seeing more of any event from different angles rather than a small apperture the size of a gun barrel. I say that sincerely.

WOW just like libit, when cornered you throw a ton of crap at the wall hoping something sticks.

I am not going to sit here and indulge your ADD. Your posting is evidence that you cannot defend your original point. But you knew that, mate.

#
Friendly fire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... Danish soldiers from The Royal Life Guards were killed by British Javelin anti ... Two Dutch soldiers killed in Afghanistan by own fire | International | Reuters ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue-on-blue - 74k - Cached

What I find telling is that I posted a list of world wide terrorist attacks , week by week at that, yet how many of you posted even a single word of condemnation?
What a sorry lot.

I CONDEMN ALL TERRORIST ACTIVITY AND INDISCRIMINATE KILLING OF ALL INNOCENT CIVILIANS!!!

Good point and my apologies Jiuk.

I have noted that you do not recognise the actions of US marines acts of violance on civilians as terrorising but merely act of defence and war on terror. Please correct me if I misunderstood you.

I also asked you a question. On what grounds did USA invade and occupy Iraq?

Kindly answer my question!

Last edited:

I am not going to sit here and indulge your ADD. Your posting is evidence that you cannot defend your original point. But you knew that, mate.

I beg to defer. What crap are you referring to. They are all factual and straight forward simple questions.

So what is your view of this film footage and the news coverage?

You are full of abuse but do not respond to any questions?

#
Friendly fire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... Danish soldiers from The Royal Life Guards were killed by British Javelin anti ... Two Dutch soldiers killed in Afghanistan by own fire | International | Reuters ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue-on-blue - 74k - Cached

You have the audacity to call me a libit. Of all the facts and questions you pick on friendly fire.

Well look at the statistics on number of casualties inflicted by US marines and compare them to UK soldiers. Anybody hazard a guess at the average IQ of a US marine???

I CONDEMN ALL TERRORIST ACTIVITY AND INDISCRIMINATE KILLING OF ALL INNOCENT CIVILIANS!!!

Good point and my apologies Jiuk.

I have noted that you do not recognise the actions of US marines acts of violance on civilians as terrorising but merely act of defence and war on terror. Please correct me if I misunderstood you.

I also asked you a question. On what grounds did USA invade and occupy Iraq?

Kindly answer my question!

Lets focus on one issue at a time because otherwise it becomes too easy for you to hide behind a barrage of inane statements on topics that are related only in your mind.
Let me make this perfectly clear :US Marines do not and did not commit terrorist acts. You have no proof of any of that because it did not occur.
Now you are changing your tune and calling it "violence against civilians"?
WTF does that mean? Did AlQaida or any other terrorist group wear uniforms?
I am certain and I hope that US Marines killed as many terrorists wearing civilian clothing as it was possible given the unreasonably restrictive ROE.
If there were war crimes committed the ROE which shackled and did not allow the Marines to perform as trained and as normal in war were it.

PS I would like to note that the Army also did a better than expected job of killing terrorists also.
I wish I could say the same about certain of our allies but lets leave it at that.

Lets focus on one issue at a time because otherwise it becomes too easy for you to hide behind a barrage of inane statements on topics that are related only in your mind.
Let me make this perfectly clear :US Marines do not and did not commit terrorist acts. You have no proof of any of that because it did not occur.
Now you are changing your tune and calling it "violence against civilians"?
WTF does that mean? Did AlQaida or any other terrorist group wear uniforms?
I am certain and I hope that US Marines killed as many terrorists wearing civilian clothing as it was possible given the unreasonably restrictive ROE.
If there were war crimes committed the ROE which shackled and did not allow the Marines to perform as trained and as normal in war were it.

PS I would like to note that the Army also did a better than expected job of killing terrorists also.
I wish I could say the same about certain of our allies but lets leave it at that.

1. Please explain: Lawmaker: Marines deliberately killed Iraqis - Conflict in Iraq - MSNBC.com

Last edited:
Al-Qaeda is not the wicked witch which just wants to kill Americans because we are good, as our president tells us. Rather, it is an extremely intelligent, ruthless and fanatic organization with a sole objective, to get America and Americans out of the Muslim world and, secondly, out of Europe and Asia.

Simply killing Americans is not their objective.

What they want is to inflict real cost and pain upon us first economically and then, if possible, with nukes or bio/chem weaponry to make us pay a cost for our foreign interventions. Secondly they want to make America the enemy of the whole Muslim world (a program in which they are abetted by many American fanatics also) or better of the whole 3rd world.

source: Thoughts on Terrorist Targets - by Jon Basil Utley

However, it is his (Greenspan) view on the motive for the 2003 Iraq invasion that is likely to provoke the most controversy. “I am saddened that it is politically inconvenient to acknowledge what everyone knows: the Iraq war is largely about oil,” he says.

source: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/article2461214.ece

-----------------

Should never have entered - should not be there - should not have killed 1 civilian.

You have the audacity to call me a libit. Of all the facts and questions you pick on friendly fire.

Well look at the statistics on number of casualties inflicted by US marines and compare them to UK soldiers. Anybody hazard a guess at the average IQ of a US marine???

There is no need to guess. The average IQ of the US Marines is quite high certainly higher than any other military force of similar size. The AVSVAB tests are proof of that.
Further evidence of this is that of the 10 innovations to modern warfare the US Marines are given credit for 8. ( the Germans hold claim to the other two).
I am very proud of the fact that US Marines inflicted exponentially higher casualties than any other unit certainly higher than the British. Their professionalism was showcased in the first attack on Fallujah when a battalion strength force attacked the town with such success that the Sunni leadership which hoped for an occasion to humiliate the Allies had to come and beg for the Marines to stop.
Experts the world over predicted that it would necessitate at least a division sized force to take the town.
Later the town fell in under a week to a Marine force barely of brigade strength.
Truly they reaffirmed the deserved reputation as the world's and history's finest fighting force. But you knew that.

I beg to defer. What crap are you referring to. They are all factual and straight forward simple questions.

So what is your view of this film footage and the news coverage?

You are full of abuse but do not respond to any questions?

The video that you posted, of an aerial attack, shows just that. From what you posted all I can say is good job pilot. I certainly can't understand how the heck you come to the conclusion that there were children present.
Like I said you must have that special talent that seems to be so ubiquitous with libits.

"There is no question of launching "all-out war" against Russia, Foreign Secretary David Miliband said on Thursday, while condemning Moscow's "invasion" of Georgia.".

Well, that makes me feel great, considering that he said it.

Reminds me of Chamberlain's trip to Munich. "Peace in our time!"

The video that you posted, of an aerial attack, shows just that. From what you posted all I can say is good job pilot. I certainly can't understand how the heck you come to the conclusion that there were children present.
Like I said you must have that special talent that seems to be so ubiquitous with libits.

I still hold the view those images show

1. Some of the spots to be much smaller and running near towards the bigger ones in some almost trying to catch up.

I first saw that footage on TV and picture was much clearer and my immediate gut reaction was to recognise movement of adults and children.

2. They do not look like armed terrorists or soldiers to me. They certainly don't move like an attack force either. Streets are deserted in Fajulah, imminent attack expected and you think they would all walk out in the middle of the street? Highly dubious.

3. Actions and protocol of pilot and command centre leaves a lot to be desired.

We'll have to disagree.

Good job pilot??? :-0

My view is reckless and indiscriminate fire on civilians with no protocol to check otherwise. Pure bloodlust! :cry:

I still hold the view those images show

1. Some of the spots to be much smaller and running near towards the bigger ones in some almost trying to catch up.

I first saw that footage on TV and picture was much clearer and my immediate gut reaction was to recognise movement of adults and children.

2. They do not look like armed terrorists or soldiers to me. They certainly don't move like an attack force either. Streets are deserted in Fajulah, imminent attack expected and you think they would all walk out in the middle of the street? Highly dubious.

3. Actions and protocol of pilot and command centre leaves a lot to be desired.

We'll have to disagree.

Good job pilot??? :-0

My view is reckless and indiscriminate fire on civilians with no protocol to check otherwise. Pure bloodlust! :cry:

I find it interesting to note that you choose to view the video not in the context of the conflict but
in the context of your prejudices.
I understand that the strike in the video occurred in Falujah. As you know before liberating the city residents were given 72 hours to either lay down their arms and/or vacate. Most did just that so it is safe to believe that those who remained were belligerent.
Most important it is to note that none of the attackers seemed to wear female garb, thus further shedding doubt about the presence of children.
Last your question as to what would justify the killing of these terrorists, well the answer can be given on different levels but I will give you the one which probably resulted in their dispatch to the land of honey and 72 virgins per capita.
They were probably moving in a direction to close with and attack coalition forces.

PS Let me encourage to go right smack in the middle of the next Falujah so you can report back the exact height of terrorists and see if that fits your protocols LMAO

About 100,000 Iraqi civilians - half of them women and children - have died in Iraq since the invasion, mostly as a result of airstrikes by coalition forces, according to the first reliable study of the death toll from Iraqi and US public health experts.

The study, which was carried out in 33 randomly-chosen neighbourhoods of Iraq representative of the entire population, shows that violence is now the leading cause of death in Iraq. Before the invasion, most people died of heart attacks, stroke and chronic illness. The risk of a violent death is now 58 times higher than it was before the invasion.

source: 100,000 Iraqi civilians dead, says study | World news | The Guardian

Iraq Body Count

That's a lot of unjustified people dead so one man/family could profit!

I find it interesting to note that you choose to view the video not in the context of the conflict but
in the context of your prejudices. And what are my prejudices?
I understand that the strike in the video occurred in Falujah. As you know before liberating the city Are you for real. Liberating for who? residents were given 72 hours to either lay down their arms and/or vacate. Why should I vacate my home. I'm happy in it. You **** off out of my country would be my sentiment. Who the hell do you think you are? Most did just that Except for those who were old and frail or simply had no where to go with many children. How were they to travel? so it is safe to believe that those who remained were belligerent You are utterly pathetic. Safe to believe. .
Most important it is to note that none of the attackers seemed to wear female garb, thus further shedding doubt about the presence of children. Watch the video enough times and you can see those little small black cloud figures. You are in denial and you know it! :eek:
Last your question as to what would justify the killing of these terrorists How do you know they were terrorists? You have some special skills too I see :rolleyes:, well the answer can be given on different levels but I will give you the one which probably resulted in their dispatch to the land of honey and 72 virgins per capita.
They were probably moving in a direction to close with and attack coalition forces. Probably ???? Probably ???? Well couldn't the pilot check or communicated, verified anything...

PS Let me encourage to go right smack in the middle of the next Falujah so you can report back the exact height of terrorists and see if that fits your protocols LMAOYou are really funny you know that?

So Jiuk why are you so defensive, angry and abusive?

I really would like to know what those poor Iraqis have done to offend you so much?

Attachments

• White Phosphorus Usage.doc
    132.5 KB · Views: 203
  • US troops Starve Iraqi citizens.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 253
  • TORTURE AT ABU GHRAIB.doc
    56 KB · Views: 871
  • BurnedBodies of Women+Child.jpg
    BurnedBodies of Women+Child.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 400