Terrorism????...Blame America!!!!

Someone was saying on the telly, there are more terrorists per square mile in Pakistan than anywhere else !

Well at least the military there is doing a great job.

Terrorism in my humble opinion can't be justified.

As we all know that what USA had done in past and what they are doing in Iraq and Afghanistan. They are responsible for the Terrorism. They are super power of the world. Its their responsibility to solve this problem but they make policies for their own interest and let the world go in hell.

Someone was saying on the telly, there are more terrorists per square mile in Pakistan than anywhere else !

unless, of course, we decide to rebrand them as "freedom fighters".

renegade colonialists in the "new world" were treasonous terrorists against the rule of the british crown; they won, and re-wrote history as the american war of independence.

had they lost, we would be burning effigies and lighting fireworks instead of importing their crass soap-operas.

Ohh just had to post on this.

There was a chap in the 1950s called Mosadeq he was the leader of Iran and he WAS elected in free and fair elections. He decided to nationalise the oil and kick the Brits out who were basically ripping off the people. The US and Britain organised a coup and put in their puppet leader the Shah. This chap brutalised the populace until the revolution. Now when the US talks about democracy you can see why the Iranians laugh in their faces. Now that is a little bit of history you won't learn in the West.

Heres another reason why the Iranians don't trust us here also. In the 1980s before Lockerbie (SP?) the US shot down a passenger jet killing hundreds of Iranians. What was worse is that the destroyer that sent the surface to air missile was in Iranian waters...perhaps now you can see why they dislike foreign boats in their seas? This was poorly reported at the time and the Naval captain of the boat was later awarded a medal by Bush SNR.

So you can see there are always 2 sides to every story.

Heres another reason why the Iranians don't trust us here also. In the 1980s before Lockerbie (SP?) the US shot down a passenger jet killing hundreds of Iranians. What was worse is that the destroyer that sent the surface to air missile was in Iranian waters...perhaps now you can see why they dislike foreign boats in their seas? .

Many suspect Iran was behind the Lockerbie bombing in retaliation ?

A strange coincidence of language ?

The Pres' name sounds like " I'm mad and bad "

As we all know that what USA had done in past and what they are doing in Iraq and Afghanistan. They are responsible for the Terrorism. They are super power of the world. Its their responsibility to solve this problem but they make policies for their own interest and let the world go in hell

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Why do posters get the joke thread mixed up with other threads?

Last edited:
Just hope one day we can all remember we are all human and stop demonising the other side its all bull. When will humanity grow up? Probably never just take one generation to forget just how painful war can be. I'll never forget an interview with a Falklands veteran who had to use his bayonet on a guy...lets just say it wasn't pretty and the chap was crying for his mum. War is truly an evil and horrible thing. Killing another man is totally alien to human nature thats why they have to train people so hard to do it in the military. We can all sit here and blame one and another but it won't help.

Just hope one day we can all remember we are all human and stop demonising the other side its all bull. When will humanity grow up? Probably never just take one generation to forget just how painful war can be. I'll never forget an interview with a Falklands veteran who had to use his bayonet on a guy...lets just say it wasn't pretty and the chap was crying for his mum. War is truly an evil and horrible thing. Killing another man is totally alien to human nature thats why they have to train people so hard to do it in the military. We can all sit here and blame one and another but it won't help.

re:" Killing another man is totally alien to human nature" ...

Actually, thats incorrect. The whole of human history is about conquest and bloodshed. It is very easy for people to be influenced to kill. They just need a reason to justify it.
We no longer necessarily fight over food and water, its more about resources, which can be difficult to put across, so is sublimated into "defence", "evil threat" or "fear of attack", etc.

Doesn't mean its right. Just that your view is incorrect, given history.

Manipulation to do evil is also quite easy. here again I contradict your belief. Military is not about "making" people kill, but to kill effectively.

Google "stanley ingrams experiment".

Given the right conditions, YOU are capable of killing for a loaf of bread.

dd

Yes but in war one risks ones life to save the lives of others...

Question then becomes; are you the aggressor or defender???

Last edited:
Yes but in war one risks ones life to save the lives of others...

and there's me thinking wars were about commodities such as oil, and land, and bananas!

Oh well, you live and learn I suppose?

didn't we nearly go to war over cod once? or did I imagine that one?

dd

Often politicians demonize someone to deflect criticism from themselves e.g.
Hitler blaming the Jews
Stalin blaming America
etc.
Blair/Brown blaming Bin Laden ?

I think you'll find the Pentagon and Blackwater would give Pakistan a run for their money.

and there's me thinking wars were about commodities such as oil, and land, and bananas!

Oh well, you live and learn I suppose?

didn't we nearly go to war over cod once? or did I imagine that one?

dd

My point is dear DD, that man also has empathy to his fellow man's struggles such that he is prepared to die for a cause... Now why would that be... Perhaps that is why when killing has to be done and it is not for a personal cause that taking the life of another living soul is unbearable.

Mental illness and suicide is well above average in ex-military personnel!!!

Why would that be if their belly is full of bread?

There is two sides to good and evil and often it is the leaders that brain wash and lead foolish men to the folly of war to further raise their cowardly vanity to the skies. Bliar is the perfect example of a man who wanted to emulate Mrs Thatcher's spirit in becoming a war-cabinet leading victorious PM. The vanity and self gratification of our politicians knows no bounds...

My point is dear DD, that man also has empathy to his fellow man's struggles such that he is prepared to die for a cause... Now why would that be... Perhaps that is why when killing has to be done and it is not for a personal cause that taking the life of another living soul is unbearable.

Mental illness and suicide is well above average in ex-military personnel!!!

Why would that be if their belly is full of bread?

There is two sides to good and evil and often it is the leaders that brain wash and lead foolish men to the folly of war to further raise their cowardly vanity to the skies.

soon we will have robot soldiers, and won't have these problems anymore

ed209.jpg

up...ation-pic2.jpg

Attachments

• terminator-salvation-pic2.jpg
    terminator-salvation-pic2.jpg
    525.1 KB · Views: 1,926