T2W Website Updates (New Features/Bug Fixes/Server Problems)

Sharky

Admin
5,590 313
More issues this morning, site back up and running. Apologies for the recent stability, we're preparing to make some major updates to the site, and by the looks of it they can't come soon enough!

Sharky

Admin
5,590 313
More issues this morning, site back up and running. Apologies for the recent stability, we're preparing to make some major updates to the site, and by the looks of it they can't come soon enough!
I'm please to say things are a lot more stable on the new infrastructure. We do have a short scheduled maintenance tonight at midnight UK time, shouldn't be more than 15 minutes.

dbphoenix

Legendary member
6,952 1,250
Where can I find the "contacts" list in my account/profile?

Also, how does one go about ignoring threads?

Db

Dowser

Experienced member
1,497 354
I just checked the account settings for you and it has you listed as Male so not sure what has happened there ?
Maybe it's just my browser (chrome) or something? This is what I see on the Acc Settings page...
I'm a Lady.JPG

Sharky

Admin
5,590 313
So 'contacts' is now replacing by people you're following: https://www.trade2win.com/account/following.

As for ignorning threads, there's no baked in support for this, but you can ignore other members here: https://www.trade2win.com/account/ignored which for most people should suffice. There's also the ability to ignore forums, that I can set up, so they don't appear in the New Posts. We do that already for the Daily Market Analysis forum, as we did on the old site.

Reactions: dbphoenix

Signalcalc

Veteren member
4,670 1,029
Is the 'Goto latest unread post' icon still available when listing New Posts? I can't seem to find it!

Sharky

Admin
5,590 313
Once you've marked all posts as read, anytime you click on the thread title it takes you automatically to the newest post.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock