T2W Bug/Feature Tracker (NEW)

Sharky

Staff
Continuing the recent flurry of activity on the forums, I'm pleased to announce that today we added a dedicated Bug/Feature Tracker for T2W: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/project.php?projectid=1

This is also accessible from the forum home page, listed next to the T2W Feedback forum.

The purpose of this Project Tool is to replace the existing Members' Suggestions forum (all outstanding requests will be migrated across in the next few days); and to complement the existing T2W Feedback Forum.

This new enhanced system means that every bug and feature request can be properly recorded and at any time, members can view all outstanding issues and features requested. The system also lets us keep you posted with updates about your issue/request.

We hope you like it!

Just a quick update, that all outstanding bugs and feature requests in the Bug/Feature tracker have been processed; and any confirmed bugs will be dealt with promptly.

If you find any bugs or have a suggestion please use the tracker and that way you can track how your request is being dealt with.

"and any confirmed bugs will be dealt with promptly."

Does that include those well known bugs, AM and HT?
If you want a hand with the exterminator spray I'll be first in a very long queue :)

....just get a dalek...they were good at exterminate everything...!!

...oh no I have lost my golden beans....!!...Blast....I worked very hard for that....!!

Hi Zambuck!

I just posted the following update here:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/t2w-feedback/62120-get-rid-rep-system-6.html

Thanks for your feedback everyone.

As an interim measure, we've dropped the previously installed modification which extended the rep display pips from the golden stars/green dots (that just kept increasing) to the old green dots you see now (which increase to a fix amount).

The options we're considering right now are:
- drop the rep system altogether
- drop it and replace with a 'thank you' system, similar in style to the "The post above is recommended by:" but no mention of reputation, no ability to make a small comment on the post and dropping the dots in favour of a simple 'Thanks: x times"
- keeping as is, but rebranding to make it clear that the system is NOT an indication of a trader's reputation, but more like a barometer of their activity on the forum.

So now everyone is capped insofar as how many dots they have - the previous system as discussed extensively in that thread, was getting out of hand!

Thanks Sharky

Ah well....I will never be a STAR holder now.....sigh....!

So now we are all dumbed up..........:)

Actually I agree completely - big gold stars for both good little boys and bad little boys was getting ridiculous.
Good move.

......And I am sad to see no stars galore in your satchel.....!...

....In reality I was not worthy of holding stars anyway...!!

"....all animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than the others...."

eeee.... just came to my mind for no particular reason