T2W Forum Support

Sharky

Staff
I'd like to welcome Andrew, aka Androosh, to the T2W Staff. We've created a new role called 'Forum Support' for him; and thus, from today, he'll be dealing with all member enquires that come into our [email protected] mailbox; as well as being the first point of contact for any members' questions regarding the use of the forums and site. He'll also be monitoring our Feature/Bug Tracker and the more general Feedback forum, to make sure we reply promptly to all your enquires/questions/bug reports and suggestions.

Please give him a warm welcome.

Last edited:
Welcome Andrew - and good luck in your new role! Luckily for you, TheBramble is on holiday, so you might be spared a grilling on your first day . . .
:cheesy:

I would like to apply for a position seeing as they are being created on a regular basis. Which role is currently going and where would be most appropriate for me to forward my credentials?

Many Thanks

Masq

Thanks Masq; if anything else comes up we'll announce it on the forums.

Thanks timsk, hopefully he won't be too rough on me. :)

I'm looking forward to meeting many of you and working here on the site. As Sharky has said, I have some customer support history; so if you've got any questions don't be afraid to ask.

Welcome Andrew - and good luck in your new role! Luckily for you, TheBramble is on holiday, so you might be spared a grilling on your first day . . .
I dont see why Andrew should miss out on the warm welcome that Sue go.

So Andrew,

As a long standing Trade2win member i demand to know if you are currently having sexual relations with any member of the Trade2win community.

And no defensive answers like 'why', a simple 'yes' or 'no' will suffice.

I just came across Androosh when I noticed that he posts 'welcome' message for every new T2W member.
tbh, I thought he was a nutter, some sort of weirdo - why would a bloke with only 2 posts be welcoming anyone else ??
if these are the thoughts that run through my mind, i would suggest they're also a turn-off for some new members (as evidenced by some of the responses he gets)

I suggest he beefs up his profile in his intro message.

there may well be some good stuff on the link he provided, but if I didn't know him, I wouldn't open up anything from some strange psycho (I'm sure you're ok really Andrew) that had just popped up out of the blue.

r_e

I'd like to welcome Andrew, aka Androosh, to the T2W Staff. We've created a new role called 'Forum Support' for him; and thus, from today, he'll be dealing with all member enquires that come into our [email protected] mailbox; as well as being the first point of contact for any members' questions regarding the use of the forums and site. He'll also be monitoring our Feature/Bug Tracker and the more general Feedback forum, to make sure we reply promptly to all your enquires/questions/bug reports and suggestions.

Please give him a warm welcome.

Rathcoole_exile; as per the announcement, Andrew is effectively our customer support guy. He's deals with all the new member queiries; every day we get emails and pms from members asking things like can they change their username; how do they do X or Y on the site; problems logging in etc - it takes up valuable time responding efficiently to everyone; hence we hired Andrew part-time, who's experienced in both customer support and online forums, to take over this role. He's a really nice guy; and I'm sure you'll get to know him much better over the coming months.

The welcome message on new member's walls is simple an automated script - I used to do the welcomings; but now we have Andrew it frees up my time to do more important community management work/website development work.