NEW Streaming TV and Radio

Sharky

Staff
Today we launch the T2W Streaming TV and Radio Station section.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/radioandtv.php

This is also currently accessible from the Quick Links menu and as a sub-forum link from the General Trading Chat forum.

Currently we have TV streams to a number of financial related news services including Reuters, Bloomberg and NBR, as well as more general news services like Sky News and CNN.

Apart from the Bloomberg radio we've left members to add their own radio stations. If you have any request then simply mention them to this thread and we'll do our best to add them to the feeds.

Members also have the ability to add their own favorite tv and radio streams, as well as rate existing ones, and add a list of their favorite channels.

I tried to find a stream for CNBC, but there doesn't appear to be any readily available on the net.

gotta say I'm rather impressed... Sky News on media player!

CNBC would be good if its available tho!

I'm glad you all think so - don't forget you can add your own radio stations/tv channels too. If you're not sure how, then make your requests here and I'll do it for you. I think TV should just be financial and news related, but radio can be anything people enjoy listening to while trading.

Free from the BBC via their BBCi player loads of content to download and watch. UK only though at the mo. Radio content too.

Check your system requiremnts first, but some good quality online .(y)

bloody brilliant !! the first time i've been able to listen to news in English for months.

Now all I need is Rangers TV so i can watch the match :)

have a heart for us poor old ex-pats and get some footy on ? :)

MyP2P.eu :: Free Live Sports on your PC, Live Football, MLB, NBA, NHL and more...

Try that matey. I watch all matches online, formula 1, tennis, etc... Quality varies so try either sopcast, TVU or TVants. If you have a problem let me know and I'll pm ya how to use it. Wonders of the web! Most are asian commentry but you may speak da lingo. Some are UK commentry which is wonderful!

Think it's all been blocked for UK use, probably sky or someone not wanting to lose revenue.

Enjoy

MyP2P.eu :: Free Live Sports on your PC, Live Football, MLB, NBA, NHL and more...

Try that matey. I watch all matches online, formula 1, tennis, etc... Quality varies so try either sopcast, TVU or TVants. If you have a problem let me know and I'll pm ya how to use it. Wonders of the web! Most are asian commentry but you may speak da lingo. Some are UK commentry which is wonderful!

Think it's all been blocked for UK use, probably sky or someone not wanting to lose revenue.

Enjoy

many thanks, I'll check it out, though obvioulsy too late to enjoy Rangers' 2-0 away thumping of Sporting last night :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

cheers, garry