T2W Website Updates (New Features/Bug Fixes/Server Problems)

Lee Shepherd

Feb 12, 2008
Site is running extremely slow. Having difficulty in uploading screenshots of my platform to update journal. On a hard line connection running over 90mb download, 15+mb upload on desktop - same on laptop. Also same problem on mobile device, handheld with or without wifi or 4G

Sharky

Staff member
Nov 4, 2000
www.trade2win.com
Thanks for the heads-up Lee, I'm having the exact same problems. I suspect it's some sort of networking issue with our dedicated hosting provider SoftLayer. I've logged a ticket with them and awaiting further updates.

Sharky

Staff member
Nov 4, 2000
www.trade2win.com
So, despite my last comment, it appears the cause was a DDOS attack. We've put some additional measures in place and that seems to be working. Site is nice and fast for me now. Do let me know if you experience any further slowdowns.

FXX

Oct 12, 2017
Try press f5 to reload the page
hi Sharky,

Is it possible to add a button for "Go To Page Top"?
(Like on ebay)

Some threads can be long, and scrolling to top to refresh or get to "Last Posts" button is cumbersome.

I know Fn-Home works as a "page-top", but would be good to have a clickable button.

thanks
Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Try press f5 to reload the page

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
F5 works, as you say, to refresh the page you are currently on.

But, if you want to see new posts across all the forums, you have to go to page-top, and hit "New Posts".
(you might be monitoring multiple threads)

Sharky

Staff member
Nov 4, 2000
www.trade2win.com
We ran into some technical problems which affected the site this afternoon. We're back up and running for now, and investigating the cause of the issues. Thanks for your patience!