T2W Scotland Social

Airthrey Capital

Following on from our last get-together earlier in the year, I suggested that we should all arrange to meet up again in September.

Following from the comments from previous attendees, it sounds like the venue (and the food and drink!) seemed to please everyone.

As a result, I would like to suggest that we all meet up again on Friday September 3rd at 7.30 pm. at the same venue.

If we get the same numbers (or hopefully even more) we can book the private room again.

As a reminder, the venue details are...

Indian Cavalry Club
3 Atholl Place
Edinburgh EH3 8HP.

It is a good quality Indian restaurant which is reasonably priced (around £ 30 per head for 2 courses, beers and coffee). It is also centrally located (near Haymarket Station).

Although it seems a long way off, 3rd September is about 7 weeks away (sufficient time for option time erosion to start kicking-in!)

Please e-mail me directly if you would like to attend again. We especially welcome new attendees.

The atmosphere is casual, and it is purely a get-together to meet other like-minded traders, discuss issues / experiences and generally have a good night out.

Whether you are an abosolute newcomer to markets, spreadbetter, forex trader, option trader, futures trader, or just plain curious, do come along.

The sooner you can e-mail me, the sooner I can make the necessary arrangements!

Regards

Blairlogie.

Blairlogie said:
Any more takers?

Blairlogie:

If it were the 10th I would be there with bells on, (even tho I dont like Indian rest's) but can't make 3rd...sorry :(

a novice and a woman..do u realise wot ur missing out on here? :cheesy:

Blairlogie

Same with me I'm afraid. I'd be really interested in comming along but I'm booked up for the 3rd. Could make the 10th though.

Cheers

Gerard

It would be good to see as many people as possible attend, particularly newcomers.

Any objections if we shift it to the 10TH September then?

Taz, KNorrie?

I thought that my forward planning would ensure everyone would be able to attend...obviously not?

Happy to change to 10th if agreeable to those who have already contacted me.

alliance said:
Blairlogie:

If it were the 10th I would be there with bells on, (even tho I dont like Indian rest'aurants):

Alliance,

Don't worry Alliance, you can dine "off-piste"....the menu includes non-Indian food as well!

Blairlogie said:
Alliance,

Don't worry Alliance, you can dine "off-piste"....the menu includes non-Indian food as well!

Hi Blairlogie!
Perhaps if I tell u that normally I cross the road rather than risk the smell of Indian food reaching me as I pass the restaurant....u will realise it's not just a menu problem ;)

See how honoured u would be to have me there?..lol :cheesy:

Why do I get the feeling that there is no danger of it being a quiet evening with you coming along Alliance ? :)

Taz said:
Why do I get the feeling that there is no danger of it being a quiet evening with you coming along Alliance ? :)

:eek: Oh lord, ur gonna be soooo disappointed then Taz...coz when I am not hiding behind a computer, I am really quiet ,shy and retiring! :eek:

Hmmm, not sure if I believe you Alliance. :)

How is it looking on numbers, Blairlogie ?

Taz said:
Hmmm, not sure if I believe you Alliance. :)

How is it looking on numbers, Blairlogie ?

The story so far.....

Available to attend 3rd Sep

Blairlogie
Taz
Guest of Taz
KNorrie
Mike W (Will confirm in a couple of days)
Flier Dave (Will confirm in a couple of days)

Available to attend 10th Sep

Blairlogie
Taz
Guest of Taz
Gerard
Alliance

Responses, but as yet uncommitted until nearer the time.....

AWoodJ
900xs

Anyone else like to join?.........

Blairlogie,

Are we going for the 3rd or the 10th ? In other words, I suppose, are we going to bump KNorrie or Gerard & Alliance ? :eek:

Have any more people confirmed that they plan to attend?

Taz

It looks like it is the 3rd Sep....

Available to attend 3rd Sep

Blairlogie
Taz
Guest of Taz
KNorrie
gcb01
Betwixt

Responses, but as yet uncommitted until nearer the time.....

AWoodJ
900xs

Those who would like to join us on 3rd Sep but say they can't make it, although we would love them to attend, if only we could persuade them...!!

Alliance
Gerard

awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! :(

I am suitably peeved now! (only kidding),

Sorry cant make the 3rd, but Edin is a longggggggg way from here, (nr I'ness) tho as I am in Edin the following weekend that would have worked out fine.....never mind guys...maybe next time! Hope u have a GR8 night :)

Shame it wasn't last month as I was down in Edinburgh. Not sure Ill be able to make it beginning of September.

Adrian, try and make it down at the beginning of September - it might delay the onset of number 7!

Alliance - as a frequent visitor to Invergordon, I have to say it is not that far......... :LOL:

Taz

That's good news that it's the 3rd - Mike W and I can both make 3rd Sept but we would not have been able to make 10th

Cheers
Dave

My status

Callum

Not sure if you got my PM but i come back from holiday early on the 4th so the evening of the 10th would be ok for me. The 3rd i will be in an altogether sunnier location at least for 1 more day.

Keen to come along though, i guess perhaps next time.

Al