T2W Existential crisis: what is this forum for?

See trendie I've got to think you're wrong, this site is far from dead, several people are posting here every few minutes.

Anyway, I'm trying to watch some Youtube stuff.

See trendie I've got to think you're wrong, this site is far from dead, several people are posting here every few minutes.

They are reading because other threads are dead AND because FIBO is here. They know they will get their money's worth and then some. FIBO always delivers the mail

See mailman Karl Malone below

FIBO's 1400 posts = life support for this dying site.

owner sell to Fibo today Price?
Will have a rep at your doorstep in London within 1 hour of your OK.

Islamophobia, Americanophobia and whatnot.

Americans will be welcome with open arms and will be shipped in by the truckloads. They've been maligned since Obama time when the IRS raided UBS banks and instructed all banks to name American account holders. They deserve a respite and break. FIBO is here to help them.

The newbie trader will rejoice because directly upon entry nto forum he will see Euro trade live of Fibo and top pro traders - money will come in right away

No more frustration, "he blew his mind out in a car"

Ah, there he goes again.

I really am wondering what he's saying but when I hit the Show Ignored Content link, it never repays the effort.
You're definitely not alone in this :) You have to be strong - think beautiful thoughts, chant your mantra or have another double....but never ever hit that button........

Islamophobia, Americanophobia and whatnot.

Americans will be welcome with open arms and will be shipped in by the truckloads. They've been maligned since Obama time when the IRS raided UBS banks and instructed all banks to name American account holders. They deserve a respite and break. FIBO is here to help them.
Yep deffo a bot.

You're definitely not alone in this :) You have to be strong - think beautiful thoughts, chant your mantra or have another double....but never ever hit that button........

ROFLMAO

But they do always hit that button - they just can't help it. Welcome to all the new members of the "Unproven traders forum"
Please read forum rules which are basically: There are NO rules. :):):):):) Except for one: Political Correctness will be punished with a 30-day grind in the dungeon.

God, do I love it so!

Never ever had so much fun. Like shooting ducks in a barrel

Yep deffo a bot.

ROFLMAO

Actually just a bot who kicks ass and chews bubblegum .................... the only one who is a serious dissenter to Political Correctness, except of course for Donald Trump hisssssself

Been with T2W many years, off and on.
It used to be a bit of a bustling place, lots of great ideas, people, huge volume of activity.
Seems to have died down over past couple of years.

Could be me. I am no longer a wide-eyed newbie looking at everything with wonder.
I know what I am doing, found my niche, plodding along at my own pace, understand my own mind, and my method.
(if Fibo asks, say I am a losing trader!)

Most of the threads are mostly political threads. Nothing wrong with that. I like a good bit of meaty banter, as background chatter.
Some long-standing trade-focussed threads: NVP, FTSE Futures thread, Point and Figure (I like that one, but not entirely sure about its intention. Again, thats me, not them) Delta thread is being maintained mostly, but less and less.

But, its mostly become a bit of a backwater. Am I missing something?
Are all the cool kids hanging out elsewhere?

What is T2W today? What is its remit, focus, and which niche is it aiming for?
Done trading, got my pips.
Off to climb the Wrekin. Full moon light being washed out by sun. Lovely. Serene. Back for lunch.

Poor trendie. Your own kind is going to be possed off with you for starting this. They will however NEVER see or acknowledge that that the American is not the only one who sees the downfall of T2W, rather it is their own kind. There are many here like you trendie from your kind. Its impossible to not notice the lack of enthusiam andlack of posts and lack of updates and general lethargy of the sit. Impossible!

Please convey my best wishes to your Mummy, I wish her well and love India and all Indians. I have, since your acknowledgement of my correct guess that your parent is Indian, am in dismay that you shake your head in disapproval of her way of thinking and her advice to you. She is way ahead of us all and can teach us a thing or two because she has seen a thing or two.

Viva la India :):)

BEAR market is going to polish 'em off. This site has zero humor, zero life but Political correctness in spades. The whites totally thinks they are besieged in life

ROFLMAO

It used to be a bit of a bustling place, lots of great ideas, people, huge volume of activity.

Could be me. I am no longer a wide-eyed newbie looking at everything with wonder.
I know what I am doing, found my niche, plodding along at my own pace, understand my own mind, and my method.

Most of the threads are mostly political threads. Nothing wrong with that. I like a good bit of meaty banter, as background chatter.
Some long-standing trade-focussed threads: NVP, FTSE Futures thread, Point and Figure (I like that one, but not entirely sure about its intention. Again, thats me, not them) Delta thread is being maintained mostly, but less and less.

Off to climb the Wrekin. Full moon light being washed out by sun. Lovely. Serene. Back for lunch.

Forum like the UK is irrelevant

Bring in the Indian traders in droves - the Bombay stock exchange related forums are so much more alive than T2W. Bring those boys in or burn this one to the ground and let's just go to India forums, so much more sensible and i have noticed specific entry/exit prices and time of entry/exit listed in oh so many trades - extinct at T2W.

this Inidan man makes white Brits look positively estupidos

To trendie's Mummy with my compliments. She has the right to enjoy her life too, let her revel in the glory of her brethren in India, sharp as a whip, with magnificent Institutions like the Indian Institute of Technology that make Oxfor/Cambridge and even MIT looks like backward outhouses.

For trendie's Mummy

At the rate things are going UK will be a colony of India - but India has no marauder intentions nor desires - an honorable country indeed. As Britain has raped and plundered India, its only the great America that benefits nowadays for the Indian brainpower that continues to want to go there. there is no such thing as this dying down as this forum is going dead like UK.

God bless America:

Ask your Mummy about IIT (Indian Institute of Technology)

If America is losing ground to China and India how much more is the UK a goner?

UK & T2W are synonymous- both hurtling into non-existence

To trendie's Mummy with my compliments. She has the right to enjoy her life too, let her revel in the glory of her brethren in India, sharp as a whip, with magnificent Institutions like the Indian Institute of Technology that make Oxfor/Cambridge and even MIT looks like backward outhouses.

Thought I would make a rare contribution to the existential crisis with an inverted version from down under..... if it works

I like Fibo's colourful uninhibited speech. Personally, I don't like loud Americans. Trifle too full of themselves but reading Fibo's stuff ain't too bad in short bursts.

Some entertaining and some OTT. That's life I guess.

Had to look this up. I googled the expression and this came up.

Hmmm... Bit messy to clear up I'd imagine.

I grew up with these kinds of tunes and recall repeating them to my kids. Great stuff. Good thread.

fwiw if T2W disappeared I'd have to see a shrink about my social life. 😜 :love: 😜

I love T2W.

Here's one from me.
Long live Sesame Street.

Oh, Rubber Duckie, you're the one

You make bath time lots of fun!

Rubber Duckie, I'm awfully fond of you!

Bo bo bo de oh!

Rubber Duckie, joy of joys

When I squeeze you, you make noise!

Rubber Duckie, you're my very best friend, it's true!

Oh, every day when I

Make my way to the tubby

I find a little fellow who's

Cute and yellow and chubby

Rub-a-dub-dubby!

Rubber Duckie, you're so fine

And I'm lucky that you're mine

Rubber duckie, I'm awfully fond of you

Hey, Rubber Duckie. Would you like me to scrub your back with my little nifty scrub brush? You would? Okay, how's this? Hey, you want me to scrub behind your ears? Oh, I see. You don't have any ears, do you? Well, how about your tummy? Scrub his little duckie tummy. Ooh, he's ticklish. Ooh-hoo

Oh, every day when I

Make my way to the tubby

I find a little fellow who's

Cute and yellow and chubby

Rub-a-dub-dubby!

Rubber Duckie, you're so fine

And I'm lucky that you're mine

Rubber duckie, I'd like a whole pond of

Rubber duckie, I'm awfully fond of you!

I like Fibo's colourful uninhibited speech. Personally, I don't like loud Americans. Trifle too full of themselves but reading Fibo's stuff ain't too bad in short bursts.

fwiw if T2W disappeared I'd have to see a shrink about my social life. 😜 :love: 😜

I love T2W.

The T2W ship is mostly submerged but the band plays on. We know its not a submarine so what will be the outcome?

Hide and watch.

Thread title question, "what is this forum for?"

Its built and made for FIBO. Why? Because it correctly measures and observes the following, thereby making it very easy for FIBO to gauge the SENTIMENT of the markets so I know when an intermediate top or bottom is at hand - the market always turns opposite to the direction T2W goes.

Its called CROWD or HERD SENTIMENT ANALYSIS

It is also a place that if read regularly will prove to you that it follows the general downtrend TREND of the Empire and the uptrend in Political correctness.

Only 2 traders benefit from suchknowledge:

Fibo

ssam