Is trading Easy? !

I think it looks encumbersome when you start. One of the worse things that happened to me was gaining 50% in the first week I had a demo account. I thought it was supposed to be that way all the time. Then, all of a sudden, I bankrupted endless demo accounts in the process of establishing my methodology.
Now that the formation of my methodology is behind me, and I have solid margin practices, the challenge is now keeping my head in the game. I want to maintain my high level of confidence, but not become over-confident. As long as my wife can never tell what kind of a day I am having trading by looking at me, that says a lot about the mental or emotional part of trading. It tells me I am keeping emotions at bay.
Overall, it is now at a point that the trade setups come almost like 2nd nature. When things got to that point, instead of the way it used to be where I was sweating and laboring over trying to find a trade, I knew I became a good trader.

Trading can be one of the most difficult things you undertake, but if you conquer your own emontions, find an edge, and stick to your sules, the money can come in more abundently and easily than you ever imagined. I certainly found this to be true. So for me, trading is easy, but it was one of the hardest things I've ever done for a little while.

It can certainly be worth doing, but be careful while you're learning and don'r give all your money to the market too quickly.