T2W Existential crisis: what is this forum for?

Aaaaaah a photo has just arrived.
What a great disguise ! No wonder they call Fibo the master of 100 disguises.

Put on just ONE live trade ................

Sir John and Chung Lee walking in front of the Buckingham palace
Chung Lee says: "When I see all these flags, my heart fills with joy!"
Sir John:"But you are a Chinese national only visiting the United Kingdom, how so?"
Chung Lee:"Did you ever read the labels on the flags?!"

There was a vibration in New York City.

I thought god had left a long time ago because of all the stupid wars and wanton killing of get this, browns. To me, a trend reader and finder its soooooo damn obvious that all that poverty and starvation and poor poor people one sees and saw in India has bottomed and the TREND is now UP. Next decades will be a wave 1 up and a wave 2 down, so it will be no surprise if the remnants of poverty still show up big time - thats what happens when in a wave 2 because it mimics the previous BEAR market.

God has returned to the USA. What a combo! New aborning Empire and Old outgoing empire as best of friends. As soon as Donald Trump leaves, the restrictions placed on highly educated capable folk will be lifted like yesterday's bd news and discarded - and then the stream of talent will pour in.

UK slaughtered and enslaved India. America does the opposite.

America + India = match made in Heaven.

God is returning = no more killing

Wow!

Hide and watch

Been with T2W many years, off and on.
It used to be a bit of a bustling place, lots of great ideas, people, huge volume of activity.
Seems to have died down over past couple of years.

Could be me. I am no longer a wide-eyed newbie looking at everything with wonder.
I know what I am doing, found my niche, plodding along at my own pace, understand my own mind, and my method.
(if Fibo asks, say I am a losing trader!)

Most of the threads are mostly political threads. Nothing wrong with that. I like a good bit of meaty banter, as background chatter.
Some long-standing trade-focussed threads: NVP, FTSE Futures thread, Point and Figure (I like that one, but not entirely sure about its intention. Again, thats me, not them) Delta thread is being maintained mostly, but less and less.

But, its mostly become a bit of a backwater. Am I missing something?
Are all the cool kids hanging out elsewhere?

What is T2W today? What is its remit, focus, and which niche is it aiming for?
Done trading, got my pips.
Off to climb the Wrekin. Full moon light being washed out by sun. Lovely. Serene. Back for lunch.

Add to that, the 30 individuals core engine of T2W has the same view, the same collective thought, they just come in one after another and dish out Likes like candy - but never give me any :):) If you go against that collective its akin to Tulsi Gabbard going against a bunch of dry - - - - - in the show called The View

T2W is soooo politically correct along with the UK - they go neck and neck as it should be and as one would expect ................ its bloody downright scary.

Trendie woke up one morning and said to hisself, "screw this, I'm getting the fck out of here and going to this nice coastal village in Greece and retiring"

An American investment banker arrived at Trendie's pier one day when a small boat with one fisherman (Trendie) docked. Inside the boat were several large yellowfin tuna. The banker complimented Trendie on his catch and asked how long it took to catch them.

Trendie replied, “Only a little while.”

The banker then asked why didn’t he stay out longer and catch more fish.

Trendie said he had enough to support his family’s needs.

The banker then asked, “But what do you do with the rest of your time?”

The supremely relaxed Trendie said, “I sleep late, play with my children, take siestas with my wife, stroll into the village each evening where I sip wine and play guitar with my friends. I have a full life.”

The banker scoffed, “I am an Ivy League MBA and I could help you. You should spend more time fishing and with the proceeds, buy a bigger boat. With the proceeds from the bigger boat, you could buy several boats, and eventually you would have a fleet of fishing boats. Instead of selling your catch to a middleman you would then sell directly to the processor, eventually opening your own cannery. You would control the product, processing, and distribution! You would need to move to the capital city. Then the best part. When the time is right you would announce an IPO and sell your company stock to the public and become very rich. You would make millions!”

Trendie asked, “But how long will this all take?”

To which the banker replied, “Perhaps 25 to 30 years.”

Okay, then what?” asked Trendie.

To which the banker replied “Then you would retire. You would move to a small coastal village where you would sleep late, go fishing, play with your kids, take siestas with your wife, and stroll to the village in the evenings where you could sip wine and play guitar with your friends.”

trendie is reminded of Hemingways Old Man and the Sea novel, what with fishing boats and tuna, and all.

If Pat494 was to put out just ONE LIVE TRADE ............... it would be so fckin shocking, it would kill me quick. There's your incentive, Pat.

ROFLMAO
I would like to bring to your attention IF you can spare the time. to the weekly S&P 500 competition where I usually give a forecast and indeed have WON one quarter this year and a close second, last quarter.
So I put a challenge back to "big mouth " Fibo to see if he can do better.

Oh and BTW the Brits DID a LOT for India while they were there. They went to trade peacefully and ended up with a hotch potch of Maharajas and 100s of millions of oppressed poor. You don't think they would have escaped the bondage of the Moghuls and living 2 centuries behind the times without lots of help and encouragement, do you?
Vile local practices like suttee were stopped. The country was made by the Brits and railways, schools, justice, roads, buildings etc. were given. Yes British traders made some money, they weren't there for their health and often as not died there.
Yes there were mistakes and bad deeds made by both locals and colonialists but generally it was the best start that India could have had.
Look on the good side. There is still a lot of cooperation and respect from both parties. Age old steam trains introduced and made in Britain before WW2 still chug up the Himalayan mountains, run by proud locals etc.

Last edited:
I would like to bring to your attention IF you can spare the time. to the weekly S&P 500 competition where I usually give a forecast and indeed have WON one quarter this year and a close second, last quarter.
Waste of time. There will (of course) be a perfectly good reason why that will never happen.

trendie is reminded of Hemingways Old Man and the Sea novel, what with fishing boats and tuna, and all.
A trifle unkind there, Trendie, imo. And anyway, who'd be the fish, the tourists, the Old Men* ...and of course, the Sea? Are we allowed to do a metaphor-mix-'n-match ? or do we have to stick to the old pilot's navigations?

BTW: I'm concerned that the cancer of referring to oneself in the third person appears to have metastatised. Good job that Cantagril is not infected by this contagion.

*apart from the obvious :p

I read that book a total of 4 times years ago. Knowing it almost verbatim surprises others, that's how much of an effect it had on me

"Then the fish came alive, with his death in him, and rose high out of the water showing all his great length and width and all his power and his beauty"

ROFLMAO ..................

you play a game calling where the S&P goes .....................
S&P 500 free weekly competition for 2019 with PRIZES

that has NO real money commitment as in DEMO TRADING?

ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

and you want ME to do the same? ROFLMAO

Oh and BTW the Brits DID a LOT for India while they were there. They went to trade peacefully and ended up with a hotch potch of Maharajas and 100s of millions of oppressed poor. You don't think they would have escaped the bondage of the Moghuls and living 2 centuries behind the times without lots of help and encouragement, do you?
Vile local practices like suttee were stopped. The country was made by the Brits and railways, schools, justice, roads, buildings etc. were given. Yes British traders made some money, they weren't there for their health and often as not died there.
Yes there were mistakes and bad deeds made by both locals and colonialists but generally it was the best start that India could have had.
Look on the good side. There is still a lot of cooperation and respect from both parties. Age old steam trains introduced and made in Britain before WW2 still chug up the Himalayan mountains, run by proud locals etc.

Reminds me of the few times I have been in a Court of Law. Didn't have to say a word. Cases were all decided in my favor.

Like so

I repeat the auditing question or command: Even Bubba plays his demo account with 12 million dollars and uses 400 times leverage and wins like crazy. But his car has no rear seat, the 4th window is broken, he can afford only one meal a day. Yet he says he is a top trader. Said it to me many times.

Place a LIVE trade here - in lieu of realmoney I will accept a realtime specific entry and exit but the trade must also have analysis and rationale and TP expectation.

DO IT NOW, MAKE MY DAY

ROFLMAO

Waste of time. There will (of course) be a perfectly good reason why that will never happen.

Of course there is a perfectly good reason why it will never happen:

I'm not in kindergarten no more nor am I on Demo Trading. I trade with real money. That's the real thing. Its like Lloyd Bridges said in the movie to the kid when asked if he wanted to look over some Playboy centerfold pics just as he was all dressed and going out on a date, "No thanks, kid, been there done that, now I do the real thing"

ROFLMAO

I'm done with this one too, Your Honor.

Your HOnor, send me someone, any Brit with an IQ of at least 75. Make my Week!

ROFLMAO

A trifle unkind there, Trendie, imo. And anyway, who'd be the fish, the tourists, the Old Men* ...and of course, the Sea? Are we allowed to do a metaphor-mix-'n-match ? or do we have to stick to the old pilot's navigations?

BTW: I'm concerned that the cancer of referring to oneself in the third person appears to have metastatised. Good job that Cantagril is not infected by this contagion.

*apart from the obvious :p

>>>>>>>>
BTW: I'm concerned that the cancer of referring to oneself in the third person appears to have metastatised. Good job that Cantagril is not infected by this contagion <<<<<<<<<<

Cantagril is defo infected as he takes me on and off Ignore - he is hooked and can't control his habit. Unfortunately unlike the heroin disorder, there is no cure for the malaise known as, can't-get-enough-of-Fibo.
:whistle::whistle:

Your best option is to contact cop Lightning McQueen and put in a request for banning. In his very first message to me EVER he already used the "F" word and in the same message told me the next time I call someone a clown I will be banned.

I've seen enough of this site, would like to continue however as it is so much fun shooting ducks in a barrel, but hey how can one win against a trigger-happy cop who is armed to the teeth and kills from behind a computer, never face to face?

ROFLMAO

perfect thread title in light of the latest development with moderator, Lightning McQueen .................

In line with thread title and everything I've posted here, all my comments about T2W are all 100% the way I see it, no iffs ands or buts. It is what it is.

Its a Kindergarten site with wannabe traders who either trade with verylow capitalizationa or don't trade at all but since they know the lingo, come in to play TRADING. The S&P500 trading game shows where this site is = wannabe-Land

And who do they have policing this place? A trigger happy cop called
Lightning McQueen who can't trade, (read his posts) knows doodly about trading or the markets, therefore cannot tell when a joke is of a TA or FA nature - worse, mistakes banter in a name for a crime. Issues the "F" word in his very first Alert to me, then follows up with threats galore in a message in the Inbox but dig this, CLOSES ALL REPLIES

w.r.t. T2W I have now crossed in the surreal zone. Giving a trigger happy obviously uneducated cop such power to kill .......... oen can only laff at my misfortune

But in the final analysis, it is what it is, FIBO don't give a rat's ass. Banned or allowed to stay, don't give a ................ but wait, would love to stay and shoot fish in a barrel

ROFLMAO

Welcome to DEMO TRADING

Even a Demo trader would not stoop so low, they'd rather do this in Metatrader alone and in peace with gobs of funny money

ROFLMAO

I can answer that with 100% certainty even though we know that in the markets there is no such thing as certainty.

The UK Empire BEAR market for decades and decades and ongoing is showing cracks in the concrete which are in accordance with Wave theory. The 5th wave began at the 1974 low, these are long duration waves and this 5th is still ongoing. But here's the thing: Things start to thin out in a 5th wave, the power is less and less and cracks start to appear. No outright crash yet. that will only happens when the 5th of 5th is complete, not one moment sooner. When it is complete the crash will get underway. It will be a monster, an Empire demolisher akin to what happened to the roman Empire

So what you are seeing these last few years is only smoke, all the Brexit and Muslim stuff is all smoke. The real fire is yet to come.

To combat all this calamity the UK has chosen the worst possible solution, namely POLITICAL CORRECTNESS

And the Brits have applied it to this site, T2W in spades.

A dead duck.

A sure bet = money in the bank = SHORT the UK and T2W, both are going to become extinct.

Fibo,
I'm afraid to say that you're quite wrong about all of us Brits being politically correct (PC). Many veterans of this forum have little or no time for this 'woke' nonsense whatsoever, me included. I suspect you may be confusing being PC with being polite, reserved and self deprecating. As generalisations go, there is some truth to this and it certainly applies to many members of T2W. Needless to say, this is in stark contrast to self opinionated, loud mouthed, know-it-all members from across the pond who we tend to find rather tiresome and boring. And there you have it: proof - if proof were needed - that us Brits aren't half as PC as you think we are!
;)

Fibo,
I'm afraid to say that you're quite wrong about all of us Brits being politically correct (PC). Many veterans of this forum have little or no time for this 'woke' nonsense whatsoever, me included. I suspect you may be confusing being PC with being polite, reserved and self deprecating. As generalisations go, there is some truth to this and it certainly applies to many members of T2W. Needless to say, this is in stark contrast to self opinionated, loud mouthed, know-it-all members from across the pond who we tend to find rather tiresome and boring. And there you have it: proof - if proof were needed - that us Brits aren't half as PC as you think we are!
;)

The underlined neutralizes and demolishes everything you said prior to it. Your utter native dislike of Americans is well known, so don't even go down that road. You'll lose - all of you here are just way too obvious. Ditto for Brits living in other countries I've been to. One thing in common - dislike bordering on hate of Americans.

But wait there's more to answer your post:

(0) Political correctness in UK has reached a crescendo. Ditto at T2W. (One of your own CORE members has come out and spilled the beans. Cat's out of the bag now. Can't shove it under the rug no more. Face it, clean up this place or burn it to the ground)

(1) UK Empire has been crumbling long before Fibo showed up here at T2W.

(2) The brutality and cruelty and enslavement of the masses by the Brits is thoroughly documented.

(3) UK via Tony Blair cause the Iraq war based on lies - nobody has gone to jail, millions of innocent people killed.

(4) Crimes against humanity so horrendous a fella can knock Fibo down with a feather after seeing/reading history

(5) Nobody here is willing to share their trading skills with proof despite called the group T2W a brotherhood - rarely is a chart put out, rarely is a trade shown, rarely is a trade taken from start to finish, rarely are numbers used to answer a newbie's question, instead he gets a uselss dissertation of mumbo jumbo cliches that are all over the internet including ET.

(6) The S&P500 game, basically a DEMO is considered the real thing ROFLMAO

(7) The owner of the website and one of the cops (McQueen) cannot trade, know nothing about markets, are total green peas.

No baby, your problems existed long before Fibo came here. That I am trying to turn your sinking ship around by getting real treaders in ................... is what's causing a tone of sh*t to come down on me + the few words like ................ After all the slaughter the Brits have done for centuries they are worried that Fibo used the "F" word ROFLMAO