Spank the bucketshop with a free £100 account

Well I must say I'm disappointed. This is the first time I've got on here since 9 May, I was expecting at least 100 pages of spanking and there was about 5! I was expecting ChoccyD to be rolling in it being as the Indices are lowering to where he expected?

That's what happens when you get caught up in short term noise instead of committing to the longer term plays and resting your itchy finger. Not saying I can do it but that's the reality imho - unless you're scalping or something anyway.

Reactions: tar
Well I must say I'm disappointed. This is the first time I've got on here since 9 May, I was expecting at least 100 pages of spanking and there was about 5! I was expecting ChoccyD to be rolling in it being as the Indices are lowering to where he expected?

cos they're all ****

Just managed to load up some charts in the hotel we're in, took ages but still! See if I can lose the £36 I have left(y)

good golly no i'm **** too :)

Yer right there mate. Me on the other hand is a winner. Up 1% since yesterday.

137316d1338468612-spank-bucketshop-free-100-account-spank.jpg

Attachments

• spank.jpg
    spank.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 679
very wise Joe

didint see your edit about loose Joe.
my pherapist says i cant trade anymore after a rather nasty incident which left me without a house, car, wife, kids and owing a few quid two i suck and afyter recent events have had to come to terms with this a 100 in a sperd bet account iss not the way ford for me so sorry cnat play

Last edited:
I am a bit late to this party, I've been spending this time getting back to £200 after going off side £30.

I normally trade long term so I haven’t got a Scooby what I will do with this.

I’ll keep the original £100 for margin for the mo.

Attachments

• fairtrade open.png
    fairtrade open.png
    219.9 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:
So, this thing dead now, eh?

Whatever the case, I decided to man up and get up at 3am since yesterday and just trade the Euro.

Statement:

It starts at $99.1 because I'd lost a whole dollar when first opening this account about 2 months ago.

Leverage is already at max possible (20x), so it ain't giving me more than $.17/pip right now.

So come on, now! Get spanking ya'll! Oanda should offer 50x leverage for you crazy Brits, so I'm sure there's still some life in this thread!

So, this thing dead now, eh?

Whatever the case, I decided to man up and get up at 3am since yesterday and just trade the Euro.

Statement:

It starts at $99.1 because I'd lost a whole dollar when first opening this account about 2 months ago.

Leverage is already at max possible (20x), so it ain't giving me more than $.17/pip right now.

So come on, now! Get spanking ya'll! Oanda should offer 50x leverage for you crazy Brits, so I'm sure there's still some life in this thread!

The problem is that the supply of free money from SBs has dried up. Good luck with your account, anyway. Your controlled approach has to be proper way to spank.

when's the next spank the bucketshop thread / deal ?
Looked like a fun thread.

Were there any particular success stories?

when's the next spank the bucketshop thread / deal ?
Looked like a fun thread.

Were there any particular success stories?

Don't know what deals are available at the moment i'm afraid.

Still, I think there should be a new thread where everyone agrees on a starting amount (say, £400?) and we give regular updates of our successes/failures.

I'd be first to blow up. Don't have much time for the market nowadays since working fulltime, but do miss it, and was gonna fund a fun/blowup account out of boredom (just to lose a little money on the side), but this would be more fun

Make it happen, choccy

If we're going the fun route, might as well take $10 and put it with a 500x broker. See how high we can get it on 500x. :LOL:

If someone finds a free bucketshop deal then I am up for spanking it hard. I don't have the time to research a deal at present. I am currently spanking futures indices london am, spanking US stocks London pm plus working on a high probability technical multi instrument edge. All in all I am flat out.

Someone please research a web deal, hopefully one of the London capital group white labels will oblige.