Spank the bucketshop with a free £100 account

i'm still not sure what ''100 pounds worth of bets'' means?

''trades with a total stake of £100'' - at first i though it meant they want you to trade at £100 per pip! lol.

I'm absolutely positively sure I can outspank the entire t2w and bring the bucketshop to its knees. You guys will be witnessing the greatest display of trading/spanking ever seen in these parts. Let's get started....

Oh no.... I'm from the US and we can't sign up. Geez, to bad. :whistling

Maybe next time :smart:

Peter

Reactions: tar
couldn't see this offer on their web page? is this one of those offers that are only open to demo account holders? to try nudge people into a live account. capital spreads do this and not everyone gets the email.

i'm still not sure what ''100 pounds worth of bets'' means?

''trades with a total stake of £100'' - at first i though it meant they want you to trade at £100 per pip! lol.

easy , ie :you have to trade at 1pound/p 100 times or 2pound/p 50 times ... etc ...

couldn't see this offer on their web page? is this one of those offers that are only open to demo account holders? to try nudge people into a live account. capital spreads do this and not everyone gets the email.

It's quite possible they observe your demo account first. If you look to be a looser, they will make you the £100 offer. So my suggestion for anyone looking for a deal is to do badly in demo.

It's quite possible they observe your demo account first. If you look to be a looser, they will make you the £100 offer. So my suggestion for anyone looking for a deal is to do badly in demo.

that's what i thought, and was very surprised indeed they weren't throwing money at me to tempt a live account sign up :innocent:

Oh no.... I'm from the US and we can't sign up. Geez, to bad. :whistling

That's no excuse. I am willing to open a spank account and spank on your signals. All spanking profits are split 50/50. If you are confident, then open a paypal account now to receive the winnings.

i signed up to the demo from this link Open a Demo Trading Account | InterTrader

been waiting ages for the email confirmation, i guess they don't open accounts weekends :(

why sign up to the demo account?

I applied for a live account a minute ago - no confirmation here yet, either.

I'm confused that at the top of the link posted where they are offering a free £100 (persumably on a live account) it says 'demo account'.

Not to mention the date of ''31st of November''

All a bit clumsy...

why sign up to the demo account?

I applied for a live account a minute ago - no confirmation here yet, either.

I'm confused that at the top of the link posted where they are offering a free £100 (persumably on a live account) it says 'demo account'.

Not to mention the date of ''31st of November''

All a bit clumsy...

well because the pic posted alludes that it is demo account holders that are invited, so that's the way i decided to go first.

"thank you for opening your demo account with intertrader.com. if *your* thinking of making the switch to a live account, we'd like to give you a £100 trading bonus with no initial deposit required!"

yes we may be able to go straight to a live account, i don't know. as you say it's a bit clumsy.

No e-mail here, either. I'm not expecting much If their platform is as good as their marketing.

(Just seen that SelftardeMarkets offer £200, although you do have deposit £1k.)

so you can't withdraw the £100 until you jump through their hoops and placed trades with a total stake size of £100. fair enough.

But can you withdraw what you made ontop of their free £100 deposit, assuming one was lucky enough to make some money?

Say you turn their free £100 into £300 - would they let you wihdraw £200 from the account without ever having deposited any of your own money in there?

And yes, as stated, the marketing is very unclear in general; I'm assuming you can go straight to a live account and the claim the promition money through an email. Surely there's no need to open a demo account first.

We'll see how it goes.

I'd like to give it a go, if only for the lulz,but unfortunately I work full time, so wouldn't have much time to commit to it.

But can you withdraw what you made ontop of their free £100 deposit, assuming one was lucky enough to make some money?

Say you turn their free £100 into £300 - would they let you wihdraw £200 from the account without ever having deposited any of your own money in there?

It's not their money, so how can they stop you?