How tard can it be?

I'm not sure that's allowed in the rules of tarding!

When you call live trades in advance , you feel the emotions ,risk , losses , stress , mistakes , real pain

Live calls is in advance , is when you meet reality , he has been mentored by snake oil salesman , if he had not drunk the snake oil , he would not have done this..:LOL::LOL:

Roflcopter.gif

Attachments

• snake oil.jpg
    snake oil.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
When you call live trades in advance , you feel the emotions ,risk , losses , stress , mistakes , real pain

Live calls is in advance , is when you meet reality , he has been mentored by snake oil salesman , if he had not drunk the snake oil , he would not have done this..:LOL::LOL:

Hey, I learnt everything I know from reading your posts, are you a snake oil salesman? :-0

Roflcopter.gif

But this is tarding - a completely different set of rules applies [emoji1]

I was starting to, but £1,000 is still a very small size account (even when your tarding), however the prospect of an early election / new Prime-minister in the UK is hurting my FTSE positions. Lets see if I can tard my way out of this one, ATM EVERYTHING is red on my screen. :whistling

3 weeks later and all my dodgy FTSE positions are back in the money! If only I'd had a bigger account! :whistling