Attachments

• 1k.png
    1k.png
    71.7 KB · Views: 161
  • 12Aprlate.png
    12Aprlate.png
    76.9 KB · Views: 241
Quiet morning, all one way traffic.
Dax in a 25 point range for 4 hours; dying of boredom so trolled another thread. ;)

Attachments

• 13am.png
    13am.png
    70.9 KB · Views: 231
End of the week for me.
Finished at 5pm and just spent time doing the paperwork.

How tard can it be?

Start with £300 and 10 days later total £1,335. Total profit >£1,000.00

9 winning days and one losing day :-0.
Max profit in one day £310 max loss in one day £20 :LOL:

In the tradition of the previous contests I've withdrawn my initial stake and left myself with £1,000 to tard to who knows where. Have a great Easter break everyone.

Attachments

• dailyPL.png
    dailyPL.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 169
  • 13aprfinal.png
    13aprfinal.png
    48.8 KB · Views: 185
After real trading sometimes I switch to demo for practise :cool:

Attachments

• Image2.png
    Image2.png
    72.5 KB · Views: 210
Another week begins.

Its a bank holiday so I kept trading light. No scalping, because apparently scalping is not 'real trading' and 'anyone can do it', so 4 trades 4 wins £148 in the account.

Took 97 points off the Nikkei (I dont think that qualifies as a scalp do you?) and grabbed a pocketful of dow.

Such a relaxing day.

:clover:

Attachments

• 17Apr.png
    17Apr.png
    27.7 KB · Views: 184
Another week begins.

Its a bank holiday so I kept trading light. No scalping, because apparently scalping is not 'real trading' and 'anyone can do it', so 4 trades 4 wins £148 in the account.

Took 97 points off the Nikkei (I dont think that qualifies as a scalp do you?) and grabbed a pocketful of dow.

Such a relaxing day.

:clover:

Don't you sleep?Can you call some live trades in advance of taking , with charts posted?

So will you (or have you) scale up your position size to match your new account size?
Really good thread++

I was starting to, but £1,000 is still a very small size account (even when your tarding), however the prospect of an early election / new Prime-minister in the UK is hurting my FTSE positions. Lets see if I can tard my way out of this one, ATM EVERYTHING is red on my screen. :whistling

General election 8th June.
Lets see if the bookies get it right this time.

Are the bookies taking bets on who will be the next labour / opposition leader come September. :LOL:

Pound is going mental. Everyone wants GBP FFS!

Not even my float (dow long) is helping right now. Glub Glub!