How tard can it be?

GBP @ 1.2489 and Brent shying off 5660 SHOULD be bad for ftse.
I will be scaling in short from here till 9:30.

I was looking at doing the opposite - was looking at Dow and Dax MAs on the 3m / 5m charts both moving up from around 6.30 and was just about to go Long.....and then I saw your post :confused:

Hope you got a couple pips on that 8 o'clock fidget....

Am now short at 7400 looking for 7380

I was looking at doing the opposite - was looking at Dow and Dax MAs on the 3m / 5m charts both moving up from around 6.30 and was just about to go Long.....and then I saw your post :confused:

Hope you got a couple pips on that 8 o'clock fidget....

Good entry.

Good plan, believe in your abilities. The market never does what we want WHEN we want.
I'm short on oil now, and it will come down, but its just not doing it right now. I have reduced my exposure and I will wait. :clover:

Attachments

• 12am.png
    12am.png
    37.6 KB · Views: 142
How many times have I quit a trade only to see it go in my favour shortly after, too many. Have confidence in your decision and let your trade 'breathe'.

I wanted my few pips before the 9.30 news as I'm holding my breath just waiting for that straw will open the way for Cable to get a really good kicking.....anyway, not this time.

Now long at 7372 Target 7394

I wanted my few pips before the 9.30 news as I'm holding my breath just waiting for that straw will open the way for Cable to get a really good kicking.....anyway, not this time.

Have you considered moving your stop to +1 so that you make money even if it all goes South?

Stopped out at BE

Long lunch, (no booze :() I'm thinking a rise on the dow early doors then a drop. No positions on though.

When that 50 day MA breaks (and it will), its going to be special. :)

Attachments

• Special.png
    Special.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 160
Those yanks cant keep trading in an ever narrowing range, its got to break out at some point.