Spank the bucketshop with a free £100 account

it's always the same.
CV spanks it, the rest wipe out.
Still fun, though. I'd be up for it on the side (full time job here, too :()

Most of the offers have been terminated, I think, but MarketSpreads still has a 'loss refund' deal, and City Index will give £200 credit as margin.

it's always the same.

I'm back up to £219 on that tradefair account again but yes, I'm more than happy to publicly blow up next time there is an offer around....

If someone finds a free bucketshop deal then I am up for spanking it hard. I don't have the time to research a deal at present. I am currently spanking futures indices london am, spanking US stocks London pm plus working on a high probability technical multi instrument edge. All in all I am flat out.

Someone please research a web deal, hopefully one of the London capital group white labels will oblige.

spanking futures ?! like the way you spanked tradefair here ! :LOL:

I decided to do a little spanking with my dormant IG account and see how much my trading skillz has improved since my last wipe out in this thread. Now, I have got myself a tiny risk free spanking money that I hope will get me started on a second round of spanking that will outlast the last one. Let's see how it goes. This is my start up statement. On it, I have already withdrawn my initial risk money + 1% interest.

146040d1348847398-spank-bucketshop-free-100-account-spankagain.jpg

Attachments

• spankagain.jpg
    spankagain.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 632
I decided to do a little spanking with my dormant IG account and see how much my trading skillz has improved since my last wipe out in this thread. Now, I have got myself a tiny risk free spanking money that I hope will get me started on a second round of spanking that will outlast the last one. Let's see how it goes. This is my start up statement. On it, I have already withdrawn my initial risk money + 1% interest.

146040d1348847398-spank-bucketshop-free-100-account-spankagain.jpg

GL. There's be a complete lack of spanking action at T2Loose for far too long.

it's always the same.

I am still in it with the original trade fair deal, sitting at £70, I had just forgotten all about it until now. I will have to start trading it again.

Spanking action over, for now. I didn't lack the technique to trade but lacked the patience to do it. Irrationality tail-gated impatience tail-gated mundane lost trades resulted in crash of spanking money. Down to £6 and pulling that out for a bag of chips.

Going to do some press up equivalent of patience training before the next attempt.

Spanking action over, for now. I didn't lack the technique to trade but lacked the patience to do it. Irrationality tail-gated impatience tail-gated mundane lost trades resulted in crash of spanking money. Down to £6 and pulling that out for a bag of chips.

Going to do some press up equivalent of patience training before the next attempt.

Not another victory for the bucketshops?!:eek:

Not another victory for the bucketshops?!:eek:

Call it a draw, and improvement compared to last time. Took 2 trades to make the spank money, and 16 trades to lose it. In the end I have 7.8% interest paid on my deposit money by the bucketshop. It's a psychological victory.

Call it a draw, and improvement compared to last time. Took 2 trades to make the spank money, and 16 trades to lose it. In the end I have 7.8% interest paid on my deposit money by the bucketshop. It's a psychological victory.

Yes, congrats. Very easy to blow the lot when starting with such a small pot, as I know from experience.

Yes, congrats. Very easy to blow the lot when starting with such a small pot, as I know from experience.

I was more careful when trading the initial bigger size. Then I got careless and thought what can I possibly lose at 50p a pip, eh ? Actually you can lose quite a lot, like £10+. The stops at the bucketshop are intentionally non-firm and over shoot my mark. I don't have this problem with Oanda and the stops are more or less always filled at my specified price.

I think small pot is doable if I don't let boredom and impatience get the better of me.

If anyone is interested in some spanking got an email earlier from intertrader .

Opened account at 15:30 free 100 was there at in at 17:00

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    70.6 KB · Views: 176
The offer looked too good to be true before the bit about placing £100 worth of bets before the money could be withdrawn. Tarding the main indices and FX pairs that's quite a risk. Still, it is generous of them to hand out cash without making a deposit. Let Spank Part Deux (or is it Trois?) begin.:)