Spank the bucketshop with a free £100 account

CV still spanking it? Last man standing? How very predictable, lol.
Keep an eye out for future promotions where people can attempt to spank risk free.

Experiment over....for now anyways :rolleyes:

Yesterdays unsettling of mental trading state to blame...and that's down to me for not recognising it soon enough.
Nothing whatsoever to do with the markets, I have to stress that !
The old truism springs to mind, having no position is a position, and in trading we should recognise this sooner rather than later.

It's still experiment over guys ! I got the account to £715.00 realised and £970.00 unrealised before falling off t'end.

What I will do in the next month (seeing as how some seem to be fascinated by this) is take a smallish amount( £200.00)? and aggressively compound it up some of the time. Hows that sound?

Hi cv, I do not really follow what you mean by realised and unrealised?

Realised profit/ closed positions. As per statement.
Unrealised profit/ unclosed profitable positions. Can't prove it as I didn't take a screenshot, but remember seeing figure of £970.00
Then it all goes tits!

Oh well ! They are only borrowing those funds.(y)

Attachments

• spankt-4.png
    spankt-4.png
    374.9 KB · Views: 189
Realised profit/ closed positions. As per statement.
Unrealised profit/ unclosed profitable positions. Can't prove it as I didn't take a screenshot, but remember seeing figure of £970.00
Then it all goes tits!

Oh well ! They are only borrowing those funds.(y)

How far tits did it go? Not £0, surely?:eek:

I am, too, confused by what CV is saying. It's not clear if he's still in the game or not ? If he still has money in it, I don't understand why he isn't spanking.

For everyone else, I found a new game and that is Oanda. They allow you to trade as little as £0.0001 per pip. So you can put up as little as £10, or £50 for a lot of fun. At £0.0001 per pip it would take me all year to lose £10 if I exercise care. They will give you a real account in the process that will allow people to put up real statements. It wouldn't matter about the amount of money involved, just the percent gained/loss will make for good competition. As they are open to practically everyone around the world, more people can join in to double their money, pull their original deposit out, and carry on spanking.

Last edited:
Hi Beginner Joe, I'm interested in the ease with which one trade with Oanda or, rather, not the trading part so much as the getting funds in and out are concerned. It's a US co, isn't it, so where is the money sent?

Hi Beginner Joe, I'm interested in the ease with which one trade with Oanda or, rather, not the trading part so much as the getting funds in and out are concerned. It's a US co, isn't it, so where is the money sent?

They accept credit card payment. Withdraw would be to the credit card also up to 125% of the deposit. If you win big, the money can be transferred out via BACS or whatever the international equivalent is. They insisted credit card deposit would be treated as a purchase and not cash advance. I don't know for sure until I try.

Oooh, if you're going to spank Oanda, I'm in luck! I already have an account with them. I also used my credit card, and it seems fine on my end, so it should be cool to use.

They "only" allow 50x leverage though, so dunno how that would affect this... contest? we're having here. Canadians do have a leverage limit on currencies, but as I would be using Eur/Usd, then I at least have access to 33x if we're going the route of excessive leverage here.

-----

Btw, I think it's a bit of a good exercise to attempt to get a winning account to go exponential. On demo, though! $100 may be ok for live money, but don't get hooked on that, lol. You'll burn out shortly.

Currently on £39 on spank account - a recovery of £16 on 5 trades on CAC since making the low of £23

Last edited:
I gave Oanda a go today, and their system seemed to be OK. I have been using their MT4 charting for a year but haven't use the trading side until now. Was trading 0.01p per pip. Needless to say that was a bit dumb because it would take me a whole year to make 1p. The credit card deposit was instantaneous. I will have to wait a few days to see if the credit card provider charged me as if it was a cash advance. I put £50 in. That will last me all my forex plays for the foreseeable future. I definitely recommend this to beginners in place of spreadbetting because that would save a lot of money from the infinitely smaller allowable bet.

Well I must say I'm disappointed. This is the first time I've got on here since 9 May, I was expecting at least 100 pages of spanking and there was about 5! I was expecting ChoccyD to be rolling in it being as the Indices are lowering to where he expected?

Well I must say I'm disappointed. This is the first time I've got on here since 9 May, I was expecting at least 100 pages of spanking and there was about 5! I was expecting ChoccyD to be rolling in it being as the Indices are lowering to where he expected?

Reality of trading perhaps? Many are called- few stay in profit:whistling

Volatility's a biatch ain't it !

It doesn't matter how right anyone is if possy size too big relative to acc.