Spank the bucketshop with a free £100 account

At least you guys can trade. I wouldn't mind posting my terrible trading if it meant I could trade. :(

At least you guys can trade. I wouldn't mind posting my terrible trading if it meant I could trade. :(

Losing is part of winning. To win you need to know what losing is and to avoid what you know to be losing. If you are too afraid or too ashamed of your losses, you will never win.

See this cat <<<<--- ? It's a trader. It saw a trade and ready to pounce on it. If you can do what the cat is doing, then you will know how to trade. If you can't see a trade, or just jumping on any old thing, you are gambling.

Seriously? How is he doing?

very well, i guess.
His reply to a thread asking what peoples profit percentages are:

''Been doing this for 4years now.

Fulltime year 1= 4,809% net profit.

Partime year 2/3/4= 500%-650% return profit per each year''

General analysis of the most of the last year:

"I don't know what the **** has been going on in the markets for the last 9months that ive been away,
however it seems like its been an incredibly most boring, pointless and worthless section of time!! lol

As all that seems to of happened is that when i left the markets has been floating sideways and upwards at an incredibly slow dull pace,
with a weekly range of under 2% for all markets,
and an intra-day range that is just a ****ing horizontal line!

I seriously don't understand what the **** happend with Greece and Italy for the last 9months though??

In the 3weeks before i left Greece going brankrupt and leaving the euro was covering the front page of every UK newspaper every single day,
it had top news story on sky news everyday for weeks and months, Italy's bonds going over 6% was making markets crash 5% in seconds!!

And yet it seems that suddenly a few days after i left the entire economic world just ''forgot'' that any of these issues even existed, Greece and Italy just ceased to exist, and so there was no news about anything at all for months and months!

And then suddenly out of nowhere a few days ago someone remembers that the country of Greece does exist still,
and then the panic has restarted all over again....
''

And if anyone want to piggyback his current plans and join him in making some serious money, here's what he's thinking:
''I just want the market to hurry up and crash 10-15% over just a few days,
so i can then buy JP Morgan and Crude Oil''

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

However, how is the spanking going???##
Who's still in?
Any updates CV? You must be well into the thousands by now..?

... and a lot more difficult than you may think.

Or maybe not. Too much gambling was what caused the spanking to fail. If people behaved as they should, spanking was viable. Free money instilled carelessness in people. It takes an extraordinary and a very dull man to succeed. More than trading skills is needed.

You would have noticed the spankers took great care to not lose a single penny of their own money. Had they given equal care to the free money, the outcome would have been quite different.

Last edited:
Or maybe not. Too much gambling was what caused the spanking to fail. If people behaved as they should, spanking is viable. Free money instils carelessness in people. It takes an extraordinary and a very dull man to succeed. More than trading skills is needed.

Absolutely. Low stakes are what is needed with that amount of money.