Small Cap Stocks Day Trading Journey ($25,000 Challenge)

Like usual the best time to get aggressive with our Gap & Go strategy is in the first 15 min. The market wide halts has been making the strategy a bit harder to trade than normal and today I was a bit undecided on the lead gapper to watch.

$CODX $WTRH $MBRX $OPGN $APRN
Looking forward to get more aggressive again early one.

Attachments

• WTRH.PNG
    WTRH.PNG
    2.9 MB · Views: 109
  • OPGN.PNG
    OPGN.PNG
    2.5 MB · Views: 80
Last edited:
$IMV & $BMRA are 2 corona virus first green day setups. We also have some nice pre-market activity from $APRN & $WTRH which we're yesterdays big movers. $SPY down -7% so want to be a bit cautious there.

Good luck everyone and stay safe!

Right after we wrapped up the livestream and I threw in the towel $BMRA rips past $9 which we were waiting for all morning.

Luckily we got another nice trade in on $IMV - was a fun day today although very tricky and choppy. I think I just loved that the scanner showed some clean lead gappers.

Who got $BMRA ?!?

Attachments

• IMV.PNG
    IMV.PNG
    2.5 MB · Views: 82
$IFMK & $BURG new lead gappers today. Similar industry as the recent fliers $APRN & $WTRH - a really interesting shift from the hot medical research/supplies hot sector

A 65% drop with many halts on the way down for $APRN.. phew. We knew it would happen at one point and it's why I don't trade breakouts on 4-5th green day smallcaps.

Made it away green today somehow and that's mainly thanks to sticking to my original plans. If only I did that fully the morning through. $WTRH $BMRA $IFMK $BURG $MBRX

Let's see if we can do better tomorrow. Hope you guys had some profitable trades today, stay safe and see ya first thing tomorrow!

Attachments

• MBRX-1.PNG
    MBRX-1.PNG
    2.6 MB · Views: 103
  • WTRH-1.PNG
    WTRH-1.PNG
    2.7 MB · Views: 84
  • APRN.PNG
    APRN.PNG
    2.7 MB · Views: 88
Last edited:
2 Corona virus stocks $BLPH & $RAND with floats south of 10m rallying 100's of % on vaccine and test news. Gap scanner is littered with bounces while $SPY spikes in both directions but now fairly neutral before open.

Good luck everyone and stay safe (in and out of the markets)!

If I wasn't #streaming I probably would have cracked a beer and called it a day. Okay maybe not that far but choppy days like today usually don't allow for great small-cap, gap & go setups so I knew with a scanner of 50+ #stocks chances were high it would be one of those days. $RAND $BLPH $GNMK $SPCE

Last full trading week of the month starting Monday. Lets be smart, safe and ready to keep up the strong month!

Attachments

• spce-2.PNG
    spce-2.PNG
    2.6 MB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Lead gappers with floats near are ideal south of 10m target $MEDS & $BHAT markets bouncing back up right now before the open so we could see a green open. No wild expectations still for the small caps but lets trade what's in front of us

It was a good day to be cautious but again pre-market we called out some nice moves and missed them because I was busy watching other tickers. With $MEDS we could have scored up to a 45% move.

May start placing 1 or 2 limit orders if the opportunities present themselves pre-market so we're ready for those plays. Got to be careful though and not dip buy a stock that's falling through the floor and that's usually why I like to be watching my entries.

$BHAT $AYTU $HOTH

Attachments

• HOTH.PNG
    HOTH.PNG
    2.5 MB · Views: 122
Last edited:
$IMAC flying 300%+ pre-market as a US government health services provider partner company with news. $AYTU a former runner on covid-19 news from yesterday maintains highs.

Small caps are under traded lately so could be more appealing on dips.

Well well... one of those days where you call out the moves they happen and somehow you still lose money haha ..happens.. Small losses are okay as well. Was a good reminder I need to stick to the plan and get aggressive when it counts (usually first 15 min)

$IMAC $AYTU $SPCE $AKER $CCL

Attachments

• AKER.PNG
    AKER.PNG
    2.4 MB · Views: 114
  • CCL.PNG
    CCL.PNG
    2.7 MB · Views: 109
$CTSO & $ASTC both small caps fitting our trading strategy + bringing new good news to the corona virus struggle. Double win.

I missed the full big run but didn't have any #FOMO after closing my trade. This was a wild move and we have not been seeing these kind of rallies at this time. I hope small-cap this action is here to stay. $IMAC $CTSO $ASTC $TTOO

Last edited:
Not the usual stocks but today seems like we got a lot of bottom bouncers. $WSG Chinese entertainment company and $GPMT a USA mortgage investment company. Both floats over 10m, let's see what else pops up on scanner.

Watching the stream today there were so many clean moves. I think I was a bit too conservative going in and I didn't adjust my small-cap gap & go strategy quickly enough to fit the larger cap stocks we saw today. definitely, something I need to work on but overall the trading strategy and month p/l are going strong.

$WSG $GPMT $MFA $PLIN

Fun stream today although the stocks we're not performing as I would have wished for this Friday. Luckily we dogged some real bullets out there and were able to end the week green. Already excited for the Monday trading but like always love the weekend downtime.

$ASTL $BKYI $LITB $TLRY $RMTI
See ya guys first thing next week!

Last edited:
Welcome back everyone! Two new low float 100% gappers $SPCB & $PSTV

Last edited:
Super happy I snagged $SPCB pre-market because all those issues we faced after the opening bell was making me go a bit crazy.

I hope this is a sign of what's to come and congrats for everyone that slayed this beast today! $BKYI $LITB $PSTV

A bit longer of a recap but loads of lessons including a $391.51 lesson. I hope you guys enjoy and are ready for round 3 tomorrow!

$PSTV $SPCB $PHIO $SGBX $VVUS $TOPS