Small Cap Stocks Day Trading Journey ($25,000 Challenge)

Corona Virus stocks back front and center today $IFRX & $CEMI while the $SPY near some 4.8% lows. Should be a bit of a red open

Coulda, shoulda, woulda kinda day but overall all really not to bad. Just a bump along the road. Maybe we'll see a pull with $IFRX in the afternoon but the morning was a lot of shakedowns for sure.

Choppy day and no clean lead gapper. Let's be sure to put more weight on that next time.

$PHIO $SGBX $VVUS $DPW $CEMI $QUMV

Last edited:
$NEPT & $INO 2 lead gappers so far but wouldn't say there's a super clear lead atm. Keeping my eyes open and ready to allocate position sizes less/more depending on the quality of opportunities

I was sitting a bit on my hands after the first trade today even though I called out the next move. Sometimes though, especially after a red day, it's good to exercise self-discipline and just get back some clarity. $IFRX $CEMI $SGBX $SFET $NEPT $IO $APOP

Choppy start with focusing on the wrong lead but we adjusted quickly. See ya guys tomorrow!

Last edited:
Happy Friday everyone - Stay safe, healthy and quarantined! Covid-19 news strong with today's lead gappers $ECOR & $CAPR

Attachments

• Alpha Pro Tech.gif
    Alpha Pro Tech.gif
    22 KB · Views: 104
Suspicious gappers, rough open, but remaining calm and waiting for the right setup paid the bills today. Patience and discipline are the hardest part about trading and this time we were able to keep both in check (unlike the beginning of the week).

$NEPT $IO $APOP $ECOR $CAPR

Happy weekend everyone, stay safe and isolated!

Last edited:
Welcome back everyone! Hope everyone's feeling as positive as the $SPY up nearly 5% PM. $MESO & $DGLY lead gappers today although higher floats

If you're wondering.. I'm burnt because I was sunbathing at a lake all Sunday. Was the first real spring kinda day and I didn't let the opportunity slip (unlike today) waaa so many great dip buy opportunities and then $AKER and $MESO both rip to new daily highs.. ahhh def feeling the FOMO.

$ECOR $CAPR $CEI $BORR $DGLY $SLGG

I hope you guys did a bit better than me today

Last edited:
Another big green start with the $SPY and our lead gapper $AKER from yesterday is still in the top position. Also looking @ $PSTI $YGYI $EDNT will be an interesting open for sure. Remember to thin "what is the most obvious lead gapper?"

First I got $AKER then $AKER got me and it got me real good. Funny because I made a video about direct public offering's (#DPO) and today for the second time in the last 2 weeks I've gotten stuck in one. $PSTI $YGYI $CANF $EDNT $BORR $MESO

Good lessons to be learned and I'm happy to be able to share them with you. Enjoy and leave questions below!

Huge 1st green day with $MBRX & 2nd green day with $YGYI - markets should open near yesterdays close. Let's go!

Shaky day for me but didn't end it red so I was happy. Getting back on the horse after $AKER gave me a bit of a smack down. $MBRX big support around $1 will it hold and will we see it tomorrow?

Idk that's not the game I'm in but still, I can't help but watch. Hope you guys had a safe and profitable day! $MYO $YGYI

Not the best lead gappers $TLSA former runner with big resistance above and $ZSAN still sub dollar with improved guidance news. Still watching $MBRX closely (yesterdays lead gapper) still lots of bottom bounces with finance / real-estate companies

Today sure was a roller coaster. Started quite red due to a serious TOS delay.. so in this video I recap what happened and what TOS support said about it. It was quite surprising.

Happy Easter everyone - I wish you guys a fun and safe Good Friday and Easter weekend! #$TLSA $ZSAN $CNSP $CLSK

Last edited:
Happy Monday everyone! Hope you've had a super relaxed and healthy Easter weekend. I got $CANF & $WORX on the scanner. Let's see what what kind of follow through we'll get today

$WORX still keeps running! Probably would have made another trade on that last breakout over $10 but TOS just totally stopped working! Traders all over the internet are scrambling.. this isn't looking good for TOS.. the amount of issues lately has been overwhelming. Is this time to switch?

$CANF $WORX $CTSO $ICD

Last edited:
$SONN clear lead gapper while $MEIP is interesting but the float is wayy to high. $SPY looks to be up just about 2% so should be a healthy open