Small Cap Stocks Day Trading Journey ($25,000 Challenge)

My god.. have mercy to anyone that did not cut their losses before this massive crash/dip. $UAVS $XELA $MWK $SECO $SNGX

Last edited:
New month! Great time to reset but also remember that artificial goals sometimes are the biggest limit. Focus on doing the best everyday and improving your system.

Current lead gappers $MDGS & $SPI

haha finally got it "Tripping over dollar bills to pick up pennies" that basically sums up my missed entries on morning dips.
$CAPR $MDGS $SPI

Last edited:
Happy Monday everyone! Atm lead gappers are $APDN & $MVIS first looks very compelling while second is still sub dollar.

Small caps had a bit of the Mondays this morning.

Big vol Thurs & Fri def got us spoiled but that's fine because we traded the price action in front of us which meant playing extra tight. Ending the day nicely green

$APDN $CODX $RVP

Last edited:
Some hot action with the small caps. Lead gappers $MVIS & $CLSK Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Just got to #KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) today I jumped the gun a bit but then was able to redeem myself at the end (which isn't always the case). Today I recap the 3 trades I made with the 3 I should have made. I hope you guys enjoy and see ya tomorrow morning on the stream!

$MVIS $GNPX $CLSK

Last edited:
Boom! We got some good activity today in the small cap world $CPSH & $XRF currently making the most noise. See ya in a few min

Phew, so wild opportunities today. I'm happy to end in the day green after getting chopped out on that nice first pull-back. Wild action in the stream today as well, always good fun seeing old and new faces there. See ya tomorrow!

$XRF $MDGS $CPSH $DCAR $POAI

Last edited:
Busy morning! Let's see what the best lead gapper is before the market opens. Eyes on $GNUS & $IO

I thought I was on my 4th or 5th green day but after the recap video I checked and I'm on my 7th!! I was really quite surprised.

It's been a slow climb out of the April funk but the biggest catalyst has been reducing position size. This allows me to trade my cash account more and as a bio-product reduces stress as each trade is a less overall risk.

$GNUS $TTPH $IO $WTRH $VUZI

Last edited:
2 New gappers today $PVAC & $FTEK but let's not forget about some of the former gappers it's been a wild last week. Happy Friday everyone!

No room to stress over today. Just got to take it for what it is.. this weekend I'll get a nice checklist made for myself and you guys for this strategy (not the emotional trading one) and then Monday in the stream I'll share it with you guys! Till then have a great weekend and see ya first thing Monday!

$PVAC $VUZI $WTRH $FTEK $MRAM $PTGX

Last edited:
The best cure for the Mondays? Profitable trades! Let's focus on the best setups, lead gappers atm: $AMC & $ASRT

Focus today and this whole week will be a bit more on clean and simple entries. Today the #redtogreen move was the first opportunity

$AMC $ASRT $BLPH $APOP $CMT $MARK

Last edited:
Another small red day but avoided some serious risk with the slow and choppy open we had today. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw more action in the second half of the day but done for now.

Was wild hitting over 200 viewers today on the stream. Happy to trade live with you guys! See ya tomorrow

$MARK $CBAY $NNVC $YRCW $GMDA $ACER

Last edited:
New small caps on the scanner, feels good. Tight & Aggressive guys! Lead gappers: $CYCC & $SIF

When you see a nice setup you got to jump on it, like the squirrel, we talked about today on the stream. As it reached the top of the tree it dropped the nut and right away it jumped after it. Man, I've never seen a squirrel hit the ground so hard but it didn't let the nut getaway.

Many lessons to learn.
$SIF in the first 7min was that nut today.

$CYCC $ARPO $SIF $CRDY $CETX $FWP

Last edited: