Small Cap Stocks Day Trading Journey ($25,000 Challenge)

Happy Friday! $PRTY & $SNOA slow start to the week but so far it's been getting hotter each day. Let's see if that continues + last trading day of May!

Whoohoo! What a rocket of a day, another small green day but man it could have been much better. A big factor was running out of trades before some really nice setup and also just missing a few killer entries by a few cents. Always a bummer when that happens. Owell..getting better every day. Have a great weekend guys, see ya Monday!

$PRTY $SNOA $SMLP $PHIO $ADAP

Last edited:
Such clean moves today, getting aggressive on the best setups is key. $AYTU $DGLY $AESE $CETX

Last edited:
3 trades on $WWR all didn't reverse but we still walked away profitable (Take profits quick & cut losses quicker) and our extra trade today let us snag the big winner. $TENX $AMRH

Last edited:
We are #blessed again with 2 new lead gappers today with sub 10m floats. Love it.
$WISA & $HUGE

Lesson reinforced today: When you see a good setup, don't answer the door.. rather get aggressive on an entry. Even if someone is knocking for over 5min long $GNUS $WISA $HUGE $SECO

Last edited:
Bit of a choppy gap scanner but $CIDM & $DLPH are my main two right gappers right now

Lately, I've noticed I've been falling into a weak reversal trap, accounting for most of my losses this month. Time to let the dream of that pattern go, we'll.. at least tighten the up criteria. Got to make adjustments to your rules daily and if you do that long enough you'll eventually be on Ross Cameron's level haha

$CIDM $DLPN $KZR $XSPA $GNUS

Last edited:
loads of gappers, we'll keep an open mind for what the top 2 will be for the open but atm it's $XPSA & $FRSX good luck everyone and happy Friday!

Patience was key today and like always the original trade thesis is always a good one to snag but was a bit overwhelmed what to watch out of the gate and the major TOS lag did not help.

Either way super happy with the results today and excited for Monday. See ya guys then & have a great weekend!

$XSPA $HTZ $VISL $CHFS $FRSX

Last edited:
Dropped the ball with my entries today, at least I cut all my losses because $ENOB waaa haven't seen such a hard continuous sell-off in a while

Last edited:
Hopefully some of you guys snagged this whale of a move! I'm ready for more, see ya guys tomorrow morning.
$IZEA $IDEX $IMRN

Last edited:
TradeJournal.co and all this live trading is 100% FREE so if you want to show your support consider checking out the TJ store! Peace. $CRIS $DPW $JFIN $DUO

Last edited: