Small cap stocks

DaxTrader

229 2
Are there any followers of small cap stocks out there ?

If so, as a prompt for hopefully some discussion:

Have a look at the charts for :

MCB Mcbride - results yesterday, off 4% , recovered today, on daily looks like it had a shake out to 140 - higher prices ahead if above 156 ?
Quite like the pattern of reversals after initial news reaction - SPS Superscape had a good one trading 48 pre news, sold off to 41 on morning of news , closed near unchanged on day and now 63 area.

NCH - bit extended, but cup and handle broken recently at 190 area

BII - very low forward PE of 5 ish ( if it makes the forecasts) gap at 300 to fill ?

AAP - breaking out of 12 month range, good yield, look at that volume in last few days - maybe needs to go a bit higher.

Simon Gordon

126 1
Dax Trader - I am small cap investor and I follow the support services sector. At the moment the best upside stock is ERG. Do you have any thoughts on this one?

DaxTrader

229 2
Hi Simon

had a look at your post and the chart yesterday. Presume they announced the takeover of Hecules in late Sept - which made the stock sell off initially now recovered ?

If so , yes interesting on the news reversal front, should go higher.

Saying one stock is "the best upside stock" is a bit of a sweeping statement, there are lots on the move :)