Small Cap Stocks Day Trading Journey ($25,000 Challenge)

alexwinkler

207 5
Going to switch up the watchlist style today let's see how it goes. Goal is to focus on less and work through the process with you guys during the stream. $VTVT is the main Gapper I'm looking at today, everything we're looking for. $BNGO is the runner up.

✔ 9:15 to 10:00 EST Watchlist & Live Trading
25k Challenge (3 trades / day) Momentum Gap & Go Trading Strategy
✔ Like & Subscribe to support this journey!

alexwinkler

207 5
These two USA biotech/chemical companies are pulling back almost in an identical manner. Let's see how far the two dip after reaching heavy resistances. It definitely made me a bit more cautious with the first trade today.

$VTVT $YTEN

Attachments

alexwinkler

207 5
Two trades and both on the live stream so if you haven't seen it I'd definitely recommend checking it out (1st card in this video links to it).

Good fun with you guys in the chat, excited to finally get a real gap and go but for now, we'll do with these Gap & Craps what we can.

$AIM $BRN $REXN

Attachments

Last edited:

alexwinkler

207 5
$WLL guys.. I'm still kicking myself about it. 20-50% could have been in the bag EASY. Ahhh, if we see one of those again, I don't care what I'm doing. I'm dropping it and trading it. At least I got the reversal on video (just like all the trades today).

Reviewed: $AIM $DTSS $NE $REXN

See everyone tomorrow!

Attachments

Last edited:

alexwinkler

207 5
Almost traded $AGRX but didn't like the fact it just got halted around $2.88 was hard to judge the reversal and it bounced 10% right away before getting halted again but this time to the upside.

Hope someone was able to capitalize on it, reminded me a lot from $WLL from yesterday.

alexwinkler

207 5
$GNPX former runner breaks to new highs. Will be watching it closely today while $FTSI slowly inching it's way up. Had a nice entry on it yesterday but got out way to soon.

alexwinkler

207 5
Happy #ValentinesDay Valentines everyone! What a day today.. Monday the markets are closed so probably won't be streaming. $FTSI $GNPX in review.

alexwinkler

207 5
I've noticed question's regarding shorting getting a bit more popular over the last week since a lot of the gap & go small caps have been more gap & craps.

There's no specific "Short / Cover" button so all you need to do is Sell (to open) and Buy (to close). ThinkorSwim will know when you already have a short position open.

I hope you guys enjoy the tutorial and have a great rest of your Sunday!

alexwinkler

207 5
Won't be streaming today since the US markets are closed. Happy Presidents Day everyone!

But don't think we're not looking at the charts. Closer look at one of my favorite swing trades - video incoming!

alexwinkler

207 5
$SPCE quickly turning into one of my favorite swing trades (even over my crypto holdings) because of the "easy to get behind" story it present to investors and traders alike. Not to mention that nice $20 breakout, hot sector and general macro bull market.

Let me know if you are trading/investing (long or short) in this stock! Enjoy the rest of the presidents day & see ya tomorrow for the market open.

alexwinkler

207 5
$BLPH (US Biotech) popped up on the scanner later after it just came out with positive trial news. Def will be the lead gapper. Eyes also on $WSG $AIHS $MITO