Small Cap Stocks Day Trading Journey ($25,000 Challenge)

$BLPH guys, if this one doesn't prove that I need to get more aggressive on the lead gappers then idk what does. Missed a near-perfect entry on it when it broke back above $6 with Big time vol.

Happy I can at least share the lesson with you guys.

Basically, when the stars and the perfect trade setup aligns (especially on your lead gapper that has some of the most $vol from all other stocks on the watchlist) it's time to get aggressive and slap that ask.

Also review: $GNPX $BBI

Hope you guys snagged some nice ones.
Goodnight & see ya tomorrow!

Attachments

• GNPX-1.PNG
    GNPX-1.PNG
    2.6 MB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Lead gapper $VIVE a former runner but I got to say looking a bit shaky late pre-market. Not much else gapping yet so will be watch $BLPH as the runner-up. Second green day potential?

Let's see if things pick up a bit before the opening bell.

Most of my focus went to $VIVE today which was not a bad thing we got a nice breakout and a pullback trade on it. That being said when $MYO started showing momentum building with a big vol break above VWAP it was time to get aggressive.

What's something you guys look for in a stock even though you may originally have a bias to not trade it?

$GNPX $CETX also review - great time on the stream today, see ya tomorrow!

Lead gapper $BBI with $TOCA in hot second. Both USA Biotechs, with news, low floats & market caps. Should be an interesting market open

Slow day but still enjoyed every min of it. I can't believe that $SPCE challenge account trade right at the end what was I thinking! Past my trading time at 11 but that opportunity played with all sorts of emotions.

MorganStanley Etrade buyout reviewed +
3 possible trades reviewed as well with $BBI

Have a great evening and see ya tomorrow!

Attachments

• SPCE-1.PNG
    SPCE-1.PNG
    2.7 MB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Lead gappers $BXRX $DPW one with an FDA approval and the other a big contract winner. Quality over quantity today on the gap scanner. Let's go!

So obvious.. I always add yesterday's runners to my daily watchlist. Idk how I let $TOCA slide right by me, some good opportunities for sure but my attention was always split between our $DXRX trade.

$CLDX $TWMC also in review

I got to work on getting a bit more aggressive on those breakouts. Happy weekend and see ya first thing on Monday!

Lead gappers $ENLV $COCP both biotech working on cures for corona virus. Lot's more in this sector moving today. Best of luck everyone!

I've been thinking last week that a lot of these corona stocks have been overextended and overplayed but then today, the biggest red day in the market this year and it seems it's a lot corona virus-based.

Go figure today we had endless coronavirus biotech stocks absolutely killing it. I snagged one of the biggest trades of the challenge with $COCP. Must say though wow did we get out too early. Don't regret it though, this could have easily stopped running just like $ENLV if anything it would have been nice to do 2-5 trades total on this one.

Full analysis / recap

Attachments

• COCP.PNG
    COCP.PNG
    2.7 MB · Views: 105
  • TOCA.PNG
    TOCA.PNG
    2.4 MB · Views: 110
Lead gappers $VVPR UK Semiconductor (must say it's interesting not having a biotech as the lead gapper) and $MNK UL drugs company but bigger float and very chopping chart.

Lot's of emotional up and downs today but happy we still ended in the green. Could have easily been a red day because of those choppy $VVPR breakouts. We also recap $COCP $CORV $SPEX

Saw you guys land some super trades in the stream today! Solid work, see ya tomorrow for round 3!

Lead gappers $SLS & $TNXP both USA biotechstock with news and tiny floats. Just what we're looking for.

Lead gappers $TNXP & $AHPI although wow like yesterday so much running. The corona crisis is making small caps with any affiliation to the medical field absolutely rip. Stay safe and good luck everyone

Never was posted..

We did end the day green but my god... I traded quite poor today. I missed some big moves by being too conservative when I should have been aggressive and being too aggressive when I really should have either been done with trading (past 11) or at least been extremely conservative.

Stocks in review: $TNXP $SLS $APT $CODX Lesson learned and shared. I know many of you guys absolutely killed it today! It was great to see that. Looking forward to tomorrow!

Nighty night everyone.

Checking the markets now after the close, my god what happened with $AHPI?! Up over 300% and hit a high of 17.95 this was a TOUGH day to trade, lot's of quick money but also quick losses.

The afternoon was really the prize but I was happy to be done and honestly should have wrapped up sooner.

$CBLI $AIM $TNXP $APT $CODX $AHPI $VVPR

Hope you guys like the little twist today in the recap, I know it's long but I really wanted to share my lessons so far with the Roth IRA account since I don't talk about it much.

Attachments

• AHPI.PNG
    AHPI.PNG
    2.7 MB · Views: 86
  • CBLI.PNG
    CBLI.PNG
    2.6 MB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Lead gappers $DYNT & $ALT so many stocks up 100%+ pre-market it's absolutely insane out there for any medical related plays, will be very careful with breakouts. Halts bound to happen in both directions like yesterday. Good luck everyone!

What a week! It was super fun trading it (and even not trading it). I can't wait for a new week of opportunities, for now, got a lot to review and reflect on. I got to say though the #TOS issues we had today were not okay and I hope we don't see them again. That made trading the first 15 min borderline impossible / super dangerous.

Tickers in review: $ALT $DYNT $IBIO $APT

You guys absolutely slayed it in the stream chat today, so many sound trades. So on that note... Happy weekend everyone!

Attachments

• IBIO-1.PNG
    IBIO-1.PNG
    2.7 MB · Views: 89
  • ALT.PNG
    ALT.PNG
    2.6 MB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Let the biotech, medical supplies and drug company madness continue with our lead gappers $IBIO $CPHI best of luck everyone and stay safe + lets hope TOS keep it's together for this market open..

Wild yet calm day, started off hectic but really slowed down quick. Big-time support bounces happened today and I was happy to snag at least one. Was a bit too conservative on the rest.. whole and half $'s are always nice reversal points. Saw you guys get some sweet trades as well. See ya tomorrow for round 2!

Recap $IBIO $CPHI $TTNP $IFRX

Attachments

• CPHI.PNG
    CPHI.PNG
    2.6 MB · Views: 117
2 Biotechs with news (finally) $MITO & $HTBX are the lead gappers for today. Much less on the scanner as well, should be interesting.