Skim, what do you think of this?

CM I agree with you that we ought to run the thread as a weekly thing, as per your charts. It would be far more helpful.

Stoploss, if you restart it next week I'll happily drag all the posts together and publish it as Newtron does for the Dow charts. That way, as CM says, it'll be easier to refer back to the thread in "chapters" rather than digging through one massive archive.

BB, Dow volume is a waste of time.

Rossored/Chartman

Ok, democracy at work. I will start a new thread from Monday.

How about we call it Trading the ES. Postings from both users of Indicators and Price and Volume traders are welcome as this will create a lively discussion.

Rossored

I am not sure how you can merge all the relevant postings together. Could you please do this for me. Also, I do not want to loose anything from this forum as it was the one discussion that sort of made the penny drop for me. If I go on to better things, I will look upon past eight days with fondness and it would be good
if I could occasionally look back and see how it all happened.

Kind regards
Andy

Last edited:
OK well this thread is a bit of a monster so I might split it at a couple of points but I'll chuck it all together in a word doc over the weekend and start a new thread ( as NB does for the Dow ) on Sat or Sun just for the weekly "chapters". That way, you can run a weekly thread, and I'll do a weekly history and save it to a seperate thread for all to download at their leisure.

Rossored

I have just posted to the new thread. Will this cause you a problem. If I has, give me a shout and I will repost it here.

Cheers mate
Andy

Ah - I thought you were going to start a new thread each Monday - ie on Monday entitled "Trading ES Oct 20-24" for example, then I would compile each thread each weekend?? I think that might be easier? Why dont you repost it on here, and perhaps Skim/CM can remove the other thread and you start it again Monday? Just a suggestion.

Nice bounce off the 9730 support on the Dow 10 min chart. If it breaks there is a lot of space below.

Attachments

• 17.10.gif
    17.10.gif
    14.7 KB · Views: 302
They're level aren't they? The opg and cls the same?
what have I missed then?
ps. I'm not a candle man :cheesy:
SL. it's Mr Readybrek to you.

The thread title is perfect cos we fire questions at Skim and she tells us what she thinks. The trades are mainly ES but the answers are relevant to a lot of markets so to call it an ES thread is a bit misleading IMO. The title isn`t stopping people finding these pages and, however long the thread may be, every page is worth reading and thinking about. Thanks to Skim and Stoploss for the education received.

Thanks, Well there you go. when I look up doji it just says same open and close. Something's definitely doji :cheesy: