Sierra

oatman

2,879 22
I'm still playing with the demo but I think I'll be taking up the offer.
While I'm on, I'm trying to change the time frame, from 1min to 10. I click to make the chart live, type in 10 for minutes, which comes up on the top line, hit enter and......nothing :rolleyes:
Is it because I'm on demo or have I missed something? :confused:

FTSE Beater

Experienced member
1,518 5
Sharky said:
I'm pleased to announce we shall very soon be selling Sierra Chart right here on T2W and better still at a special discounted price for all our members. This will be available through our brand new T2W store opening within the next couple of weeks.
Hi Sharky

That's great news. Any idea on timescale?
....and is there anything else in the pipeline for the "T2W shop" or is it a case of wait and see you impatience ........... :cheesy:

Take care

Sharky

Admin
5,648 440
Hi FTSE,

I hope to have the store open by the end of the day with at least Sierra Chart on sale. I've got a bunch of other products to add, so keep checking back once the store is live. In the meantime if you're very keen to subscribe/renew sierra, drop me an email at [email protected] and I'll sort something out right away!

All the best,

bottomdollar

217 1
Hi Guys
I'm using Sierra with myTrack data feed and the data feed costs around £46 per month.. blimey, I didn't realise it's this expensive! I noticed that you can use another data feed.. IB.. how much does this cost?
Does anyone know how much does it cost to go eSignal? Real time data for US and UK markets?
Cheers

rossored

2,103 56
bottomdollar -

my feed from MyTrack costs about $46 a month, not £ but I guess it depends what else you've got.

You need a trading account with IB to use thier data feed and it only works whilst you're connected, there is no backfill.

Dont know about esignal but I'd put money on it not being cheap. I think Sierra/MT is probably one of the cheapest around.

Newtron Bomb

Experienced member
1,602 87
Been pricing esignal and it ranges from £50 to £200 depending on the quality of service you want from them... additional features scans and the like.... that is excluding exchange fees

For example being able to view say 50 nasdaq charts at once with no trimmings or extras would cost around £64 if i remember correctly

Value for money has to be sierra chart and mytrack data unbeatable prices.

FTSE Beater

Experienced member
1,518 5
Hi all

Sierrachart is the cheaper option and just as good as E-signal, if not better in some area's

Bottom Dollar

I pay the $104 option for E-signal, which is only for US stocks :(
Not sure how much extra it is for the UK.

HTH

bottomdollar

217 1
Cheers all,
My credit card statement for MyTrack definately £46.. not dollars! I'm on Silver plan with Sierra stuff...

bottomdollar

217 1
Just double-checked.. me on gold plan.. do I really need all that?

Attachments

• mytrack.gif
    mytrack.gif
    13.7 KB · Views: 856

JonnyT

2,560 22
You are paying $15 for Intraday Charting. That's what Sierra does!

You just need the Sierra Chart option and for real time data the Silver Option with whatever Exchanges you want to subscribe too. Nothing more.

I personally use the Bronze and delayed data just for gap filling charts. I use IB for realtime as it costs nothing and is very reliable.

JonnyT

bertie

63 0
SIERRA

i've just subscribed to sierra.....i'm intending to use mytrack data.....having waded thru the sierra site reading the set up stuff am i right in thinking that i have to download mytrack software before i can download the data feed.....

i'm probably going to go for the silver package.....does this include futures and currencies as well as equities?.....i cant seem to find this info on the mytrack site

bertie

"if you dont speed you wont get a ticket....its not rocket science"

JonnyT

2,560 22
You don't have to have MyTrack installed on the target machine but you do have to have an account set up!

The Silver package covers all sorts of things but is only realtime when you subscribe to the exchanges. For example for live futures you may have to subscribe to CME, Eurex, LIFFE depending on what you want. They all cost extra on top...

JonnyT

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock