Sheffield traders & investors

Ok, guys the planned meet is on 20th Sept 6-6:30pm start at
Devonshire Cat
49 Wellington Street
S1 4HG

See you all.

Hi
I live just outside Sheffield, (in Derbyshire), and have been trading on and off for 10 years or so. I started back when the spread on the FTSE was 7-10 points! Like most of you I find it difficult to find anyone who's remotely interested in what I do- they either think I'm playing at being Gordon Gekko or shake their heads at the idea of anything a bit different. I've been thinking of trying to start some sort of traders' club for the odd pub meet, although I would be happy to just chat or meet up with any local traders. Actually, I thought I was the only nutter around here!

Hi
I live just outside Sheffield, (in Derbyshire), and have been trading on and off for 10 years or so. I started back when the spread on the FTSE was 7-10 points! Like most of you I find it difficult to find anyone who's remotely interested in what I do- they either think I'm playing at being Gordon Gekko or shake their heads at the idea of anything a bit different. I've been thinking of trying to start some sort of traders' club for the odd pub meet, although I would be happy to just chat or meet up with any local traders. Actually, I thought I was the only nutter around here!

so will you be turning up?

Hi all,

Unfortunately I finish work at 6.30 and am extremely unlikely to be able to make it. I tried swapping hours to finish earlier but no luck! If I can make it for 7.30ish I might chance a trip but otherwise please keep me in mind for the next meeting. Sorry- i was looking forward to it but such is life!

Hi Guys - It was a good one on 20th Sept. Anyone up for another meet towards end of Oct / early Nov?

Hi Shankar,

Good to see you last time.

Maybe late November might be better that leaves a couple of month's between
meetings and gives everyone a chance to do some trading and be able to discuss
and compare experiences at the next meet.

Late November sounds good to me- count me in this time, (assuming I'm welcome, of course!)

Ofcourse you are welcome, annicx. Last time Mon suited best for everyone. If we go for the same day, we have 22nd & 29th Nov. Pls post your preferrence. We can stick with Devonshire Cat if its ok with everyone.

hi guys, was hoping to come tonight but have done something to my back and also have a trapped nerve shooting a horrendous pain down my leg, so even walking is painful. sorry will catch up with you another time but for now more painkillers. tanzx

hi guys, was hoping to come tonight but have done something to my back and also have a trapped nerve shooting a horrendous pain down my leg, so even walking is painful. sorry will catch up with you another time but for now more painkillers. tanzx

Hi Guys,

Might be worth cancelling tonights meeting as both Larry and Noel are unable to make
it and the weather might be a problem for some.

I can still make it if anyone else wants to go but won't unless I hear from anyone who
still wants to go.I will keep checking the forum or can be contacted on 07943831508.

Kind Regards

John

To all traders/investors in Sheffield/Rotherham area, would you like establish a investment society/or meet up for discussion of markets/macro trends in Sheffield City Center?

Christopher

To all traders/investors in Sheffield/Rotherham area, would you like establish a investment society/or meet up for discussion of markets/macro trends in Sheffield City Center?

Christopher
you shld check when they were last on t2w, they may have left its 3.5+yo.

maybe send them a pm as they may not be subscribed to the thread anymore.