Scotland Independence Referendum

I'm not a betting man but betfair odds for a NO vote just surged to 89%. Seems the 66% of us who voted on here for a NO majority were the right side of the call and ffsear probably is the closest to the call if it's as big a landslide as that.

HTML:
I'm not a betting man but betfair odds for a NO vote just surged to 89%. Seems the 66% of us who voted on here for a NO majority were the right side of the call and ffsear probably is the closest to the call if it's as big a landslide as that.

Long cable positions at 5am?

If Scotland gets independence will the Duke of Edinburgh become "The Prince formally known as".

The Government has warned that if Scotland votes for independence, they may not be allowed to keep the Pound.

I knew there wasn't much money up North, but feckin hell.

The Government has warned that if Scotland votes for independence, they may not be allowed to keep the Pound.

I knew there wasn't much money up North, but feckin hell.

Let them have 89p its all the pound is worth now they want to leave us.

Alex Salmond says independence will make Scottish homes £2,000 richer.

That's over 100 cans of Stella a week.....

@counter_violent look mate yourYES/NO guess is the same as @Mr. Charts; and @Sharky but you haven't provided a turnout percentage. Could be all that stand between you and that £25 voucher and Shades of Grey vol II. Go on man, get it in before the official count gets declared and we'll give ya the benefit of the doubt if it's a a photo finish.

I have no words for this.

...other than should Scotland be as numerate as what we is, innit.

Last edited by a moderator:
For all the forex pippers out there, #CableGuesses suggests cable currently at 6427. will hit 6640 by end of play tomorrow with 6370 as an uncle point. Do not trade this. I'm just having fun.

I'm having a referendum party and I've just invited these girls round.

Please bring booze. Lots of it.

And paper bags.

OK this is boring now. Off to cash in on $BABA.

You ain't seen nothin yet! We've still got the Welsh, Irish, Cornish & London campaigns to come. Then there's the brewing Westminster rebellion ........................

You ain't seen nothin yet! We've still got the Welsh, Irish, Cornish & London campaigns to come. Then there's the brewing Westminster rebellion ........................

Wells that's a beautiful thing then. Feck Black Sheep.

Here Alex leaving the polling booth forgetting to put his disguise back on.

Apologies for gettin serious en all, but on the (increasingly outside) chance the Scots vote YES, there's nothing to stop them making Scotland even more attractive as a tax base than the UK currently is. It could be the new on-shore off-shore on-shore.