Scotland Independence Referendum

Turnout 89%
YES 51.60%
NO 48.35%

Spoiled/Undecided 0.05%

How many people can get Yes/No right/wrong????

This is the Scottish nation we are talkin arboot... You lads takin the wee pee noooo???? You lil ****ters you!!! :mad:

Turnout 89%
YES 51.60%
NO 48.35%

Spoiled/Undecided 0.05%

How many people can get Yes/No right/wrong????

This is the Scottish nation we are talkin arboot... You lads takin the wee pee noooo???? You lil ****ters you!!! :mad:
Attila, that is so precise to two decimal points, you must have put a lot of work into it and will surely win!

The pitfalls of an impromptu contest.

Oi Oi Sharky...get off the fence, decide the rules....this is a hot thread :LOL:
Simplest to judge is Yes No with Turnout as the decider.

Given the participation....1st, 2nd, 3rd ? !!!:)

Haha, sounds fair CV. Let's make it that then: "Yes No with Turnout as the decider" and with nulls not included (so your %s should = 100%)

I should get the £25 quid just for having to spend my friday morning figuring out who won.

@Pat Riley; @12WBT @mike. @darktone @timsk @Mr. Charts; @Atilla we're not taking into consideration the nulls/voided votes, just the YES/NO (=100%) and the TURNOUT if there's a tie.

Then turn out 82%
No 53%
Yes 47%

We'll just have to share the prize money Sharky.....but then what happens when we discover Comrade Salmond has voted 34765 times? And Nicola Sturgeon 27591 ? And the other SNP MSPs a total of 438910 times?

If you win, Sharky, will there be a photo of you proudly presenting yourself with the voucher?

Haha, sounds fair CV. Let's make it that then: "Yes No with Turnout as the decider" and with nulls not included (so your %s should = 100%)
Good man. To reiterate me earlier post following this precise formula I'm still with a 74% turnout. A YES vote of 46% and a NO vote of 54%.